Long Island Street Action

A couple of weeks ago I swung through Hempstead in the afternoon and the god of mongering smiled upon me, lightening struck and I found a unicorn. You hear the stories but don't think it will happen to you.

I was in the Home Depot parking lot and saw a clean white girl. Made a quick drive by and she was in her 20's and very attractive. She was talking to a clean, white guy so I kept driving. I was a little concerned, they were both clean and white, attractive. Cops? Social Workers?

So I made another pass, this time she was on High St, about 10 feet from the corner. She looked at me and said, "I'll give you a blowjob for $20" I was still a little worried, she said it pretty loudly, but she had offered both the sex act and money, so I was pretty safe. Of course I said YES! She hopped in the car, and wanted to go to one spot, I drove there but too many people around so we drive to my spot.

She's 27 years old, I don't remember her name, from Dix Hills and a crack addict. She was there to buy crack.

We park, I offered her another $20 to record it, which she turned down. She knelt of the passenger seat, in a doggy style position and went to town. The BBBJ was good, a little toothy, and she was working it fast, non stop. Literally like a jack rabbit, speed BJ. Trying to get the job done so she can get high. She allowed roaming, got my hands on her ass and tits, above the clothes, both of which were firm. I didn't have time to try to get under the clothes bc I didn't last long. I don't recall her spitting, she may have swallowed, because of past surgeries I don't cum very much anymore.

Went to drop her off, She say's she doesn't have a phone right now, her mother just got her a new one and she'll pick it up later. I'm frantically trying to remember the number of my burner. Dropped her on Franklin where she requested.I wrote what I thought was my burner number on a scrap of paper, and told her if she ever wants to make money, give me a call. Unfortunately I may have been one digit off...ugh...

She was a solid 8+, one of the hottest girls I've had in a while. I'm praying that lightening strikes a second time and she messages me.

Stay Safe
So I think I know who the unicorn is but not sure . Have you seen her since ? Yesterday and today I came around this girl whos white . Maybe Puerto Rican since she was dancing in the street yesterday but some pr are white wash which this one seem very like it .

Couldn’t approach her yesterday because there was goons around her . Today I saw her again at the same spot on high st by the post off . The goon were there but left so I approach and ask my usual safe question but she didn’t engage as much with me .

She kinda on the short petite side . Black long wavy hair and black legging . Pretty but she just seems homeless and this on had a phone tryna take selfies .

Bayshore and Ci have been ridiculously clear.. been doing late night recon every other day or so for a few weeks now .. have not seen a soul in bayshore, Ci had something unidentifiable roaming around a few times. Nothing in Amityville/farmingdale. I guess that “day” has come… it’s pretty much over.

A man was found shot dead in a Bay Shore church parking lot just after midnight last night. So yeah explains why its hot.

Yea that section of town is neutral always remained neutral. Where that happened. These thundercats out of control & will make this "hobby" completely a pointless adventure if this insanity keeps going. As for SW in area for bay shore Brentwood & CI saw nothing today other than the usual zombies that look like something out of the walking dead. However there's activity in area by family dollar and where 7-11 used to be which is hit and miss On union & by family dollar on Suffolk Ave. Unless you want an extra from the "walking dead" buyer's beware & be cautious.

https://www.longislandpress.com/2022/09/17/bay-shore-church-shooting-leaves-man-dead/?comments=show

Bayshore and Ci have been ridiculously clear.. been doing late night recon every other day or so for a few weeks now .. have not seen a soul in bayshore, Ci had something unidentifiable roaming around a few times. Nothing in Amityville/farmingdale. I guess that “day” has come… it’s pretty much over.
Amityville has been dead for years now, although members have reported extremely rare occassions by Ace Hardware/Conoco on the Fdale border just over the SS bridge on 110.
However, on the ad sites you will see often there are many girls from Amityville & Copiague who advertise car dates.

Amityville has been dead for years now, although members have reported extremely rare occassions by Ace Hardware/Conoco on the Fdale border just over the SS bridge on 110.
However, on the ad sites you will see often there are many girls from Amityville & Copiague who advertise car dates.
For sure, been dead since the motel got burned/ taken down… “Dead” compared to what it was… in recent years I’ve seen the trailer park and Ctown have some creatures just not lately, ya kno?

For sure, been dead since the motel got burned/ taken down… “Dead” compared to what it was… in recent years I’ve seen the trailer park and Ctown have some creatures just not lately, ya kno?
it had more to do with the tearing down of the main trailer park the talent lived in and the Grey Barn going up.
Erica as nuts as she was gave a great BJ. Shame she never resurfaced somewhere else.

Hempstead & Coram are the hottest I have seen them in years. Bay Shore they have really tried to clean up and you can bet this will put patrol on top gear. CI to me seems if you are really desperate to get your cocksucked from something out a George Romero zombie film.
Luckily its going into cold season soon and the SW scene dies off anyway. We may see an influx of SWs on ad sites running out of low end motels if they sweep more. Be safe out there.
I was in Coram last night from 1230 to 2 AM not bad at all . I spoke to Nadia , Sarah and Christiana all
By 711 . During the day I saw the same crew and Christina sitting on the lawn by laundromat . LE drove up to them said hello stayed a few minutes and took off . About two weeks ago a bunch of LE went into the woods where they all use to hang out on the ride side of the shopping center where Jamaican Beer Patty Place is . They arrested 25 people and LE did not care if they had drugs on them or not . Part of their clean up Coram program . Nadia and Michelle with red. hair another street walker were released from the 6th later that night and Michelle was hit and killed by a car while Nadia held on to her . There was a drug raid the other day and they arrested a drug dealer and a few others have been locked up that deal out of their homes . My opinion is they want the drug dealers and are leaving the girls alone and I don’t think they care about the mongers . They use to pull me over all the time but not this year than again they know me . While I was at 711 I saw Mongers pull up and girls jump in their cars all night long . I see more of a LE presence during the day than late at night when normal Citizens are walking around .

it had more to do with the tearing down of the main trailer park the talent lived in and the Grey Barn going up.
Erics as nuts as she was gave a great BJ. Shame she never resurfaced somewhere else.
She gave by far, the best BBBJCIM I've had (at any price) even though she did not DT. I think there is a post her a few years back that she was out east a bit - bay shore maybe?

She gave by far, the best BBBJCIM I've had (at any price) even though she did not DT. I think there is a post her a few years back that she was out east a bit - bay shore maybe?
Erica* my typo makes us sound like fags

yes it was up there - ASH201 is also high on that list. Some of the adult star women I have been with also are high on that list.

I was in Coram last night from 1230 to 2 AM not bad at all . I spoke to Nadia , Sarah and Christiana all
By 711 . During the day I saw the same crew and Christina sitting on the lawn by laundromat . LE drove up to them said hello stayed a few minutes and took off . About two weeks ago a bunch of LE went into the woods where they all use to hang out on the ride side of the shopping center where Jamaican Beer Patty Place is . They arrested 25 people and LE did not care if they had drugs on them or not . Part of their clean up Coram program . Nadia and Michelle with red. hair another street walker were released from the 6th later that night and Michelle was hit and killed by a car while Nadia held on to her . There was a drug raid the other day and they arrested a drug dealer and a few others have been locked up that deal out of their homes . My opinion is they want the drug dealers and are leaving the girls alone and I don’t think they care about the mongers . They use to pull me over all the time but not this year than again they know me . While I was at 711 I saw Mongers pull up and girls jump in their cars all night long . I see more of a LE presence during the day than late at night when normal Citizens are walking around .
Nadia was probably rifling through michelles pockets and purse for money and or drugs, not holding on out of sympathy.

Michelle was hit and killed by a car while Nadia held on to her
Well that explains the person hit by a car in front of the Jamaican food strip during the summer. your the coram king, update us more please! Great intel.
Also… btw the description of what the girls gave me a year ago on you and my own intel i think i know who you are. Keep up the good work!

Drove thru hempstead on way home tonight. In my less than 10 min drive run I saw 5 marked cars and two unmarked. The unmarked are in a black minivan and a beat up shitty 90s corolla. There were a few SW out including a hot BSW with long braids, big ass and tits, Tattoo tribal around arm as well as a tall WSW with hair in a pony tail I have never seen before.
The BSW was tempting but there was LE at every turn and was not worth the risk. Be safe out there.

So I think I know who the unicorn is but not sure . Have you seen her since ? Yesterday and today I came around this girl whos white . Maybe Puerto Rican since she was dancing in the street yesterday but some pr are white wash which this one seem very like it .

Couldn’t approach her yesterday because there was goons around her . Today I saw her again at the same spot on high st by the post off . The goon were there but left so I approach and ask my usual safe question but she didn’t engage as much with me .

She kinda on the short petite side . Black long wavy hair and black legging . Pretty but she just seems homeless and this on had a phone tryna take selfies .
The one I stumbled into was tall...

Haven't seen her since, but I haven't been there much since.

12:20am Currently Huntington Station .. Latina ponytail nice body walking up New York Ave. towards Jericho headed south… I honked a few times she looked interested but didn’t take the bait might be the truck I’m in.. I asked her if she needed a ride she said responder but kept walking

That side street over by the motel used to be a great spot.

billyS

Reign of Terror
12:20am Currently Huntington Station .. Latina ponytail nice body walking up New York Ave. towards Jericho headed south… I honked a few times she looked interested but didn’t take the bait might be the truck I’m in.. I asked her if she needed a ride she said responder but kept walking
A) Maybe it wasn't the truck, maybe she wasn't a hooker?
B) what does "she said responder but kept walking" mean?

A) Maybe it wasn't the truck, maybe she wasn't a hooker?
B) what does "she said responder but kept walking" mean?
A) oooor maybe it was the truck. We have all been in this game long enough to know em when we see em… from the druggie SW, to the professional SW. We also know some SW aren’t getting in every car. This is easy math.

B) it clearly means it’s a typo.
She said not right now, I’m good (or something to that tune) “responded” but kept walking up the street.

Was out east and passed by Coram today. To say whatever agenda is going on there is a top priority for the SCPD and the county is an understatement.
Marked cars everywhere in every lot and stationed throughout town, as well as patrolling. The icing on the cake - big wigs walking around in suits and many people walking with clip boards and all over. I even saw the head deputy Sheriff for the county walking with a group all in suits.
Zero drug dealers, skells, crackheads or hookers anywhere - well thats if you dont count the homeless white man walking around with a black garbage bag as a jacket. If you monger in that town best of luck to you!