Long Island Street Action

Fatal shooting today at the McDonalds on Franklin near the Hempstead stroll. That area will be very hot for a while. Be careful.
https://brooklyn.news12.com/sources-teen-fatally-shot-at-hempstead-mcdonalds

Crazy part is I was actually in that parking lot a few hours earlier at Harbor Freight and TD. That isn’t even a ‘bad area’ and at that time of day has no much traffic from all the autoshops, stores and school being let out. You can damn right bet hempstead will be hot for a while.

Couple of take aways:
#1 Not to take away from the sad death of someone but when I heard this it re-enforced my thoughts of the stupidity of people wearing their pants below their ass:
One man, who did not want to be identified, said he saw the shooting.
"Two guys came up chasing the guy, the young guy,
I guess he was trying to get away," he says. "He was holding up his pants - they shot him - they had masks on and they ran out that way. It was crazy."

Think he regrets that Fashion choice??

#2 All the dumbass DE-Fund the Police BS from last year but listen to this guy:
Hempstead School Board Vice President Lamont Johnson says the parking lot is a popular hangout for teenagers and more should be done to keep them safe.
"I want to see more police patrols in the area - it's very important that we have more police patrols in the area," Johnson says. "We're very concerned about the safety of that young man and the rest of the students that hang out in this area."
Kinda too late for concern over the safety of "That Young man"

just sayin

billyS

Reign of Terror
Let's be careful where this one is headed other than Massy's valid warning that Hempstead will be hot for a while.

Some of the other comments are teetering on starting political debates or more "opinion" type responses.

Let's stay away from ANY talk about defunding the police or why people wear masks.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Censorship? On a whore board?? LOL!!
We used to have a Politics and Religion forum.
The "discussions" at times could get very heated and personal.

So Slinky decided to close that forum and ban political type discussions.

So when a I see a blatant political comment or one that could lead to a political discussion I try to nip it in the bud either with a warning or by deleting or editing the post.

Totally understand. Just an attempt at humor on my part.

I lived in Hempstead in the late 60’s through the 70’s. It wasn’t as built up as it is now and it wasn’t as dangerous although still a tough place. The strolls were in the same areas mentioned here albeit a little more expanded.

The bus terminal and all along Main St. from Fulton to the Garden City line were in play. Plus the side streets east and west of Main were active. There was some good talent around then. SW’s of all shapes and sizes, trans around the bus depot and train station.

Not a lot of gun play back then.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Totally understand. Just an attempt at humor on my part.

I lived in Hempstead in the late 60’s through the 70’s. It wasn’t as built up as it is now and it wasn’t as dangerous although still a tough place. The strolls were in the same areas mentioned here albeit a little more expanded.

The bus terminal and all along Main St. from Fulton to the Garden City line were in play. Plus the side streets east and west of Main were active. There was some good talent around then. SW’s of all shapes and sizes, trans around the bus depot and train station.

Not a lot of gun play back then.
I used to pick up girls on Main in the early to mid 80's. Mostly WOCs, great bbbj's and a few times bbfs. One white girl I wound up taking to the Capri to give her a cream pie.

As you can imagine after yesterdays broad day murder, Hempstead PD has a marked car right outside Mcdonalds front entrance.
There also were unmarked cars parked and scoping out on High St, Jackson and Hilton, Burger King by Home Depot and two marked cars parked on Terrace.
Regardless two not great looking BSWs were out and about.

Was out east today and passed thru Coram.
Two marked squad cars by the HD bus stop, one unmarked car in the laundry mat, one marked car in the Mexican restaurant lot, and one unmarked on a side street off Fife parked & focused on who would walk past down Fife. Leaving the area I also saw a marked car driving around the Jamaican food spot. Hot is an understatement. All around noon.
Not even the usual skells of town were out, it was a ghost town.

There are at least two good looking girls that can be found on Rockaway Ave in VS, between Peninsula and Roosevelt. Got a great BJ from the blond (forgot what her name was) 80 bucks. I'd do it again and again. It's clean, quiet and discreet with a great store where I sometimes get a bite, there's hot food and snacks and sit in the parking lot to see what may come by.
If you get a chance or are in the area it's definitely worth checking out.

billyS

Reign of Terror
There are at least two good looking girls that can be found on Rockaway Ave in VS, between Peninsula and Roosevelt. Got a great BJ from the blond (forgot what her name was) 80 bucks. I'd do it again and again. It's clean, quiet and discreet with a great store where I sometimes get a bite, there's hot food and snacks and sit in the parking lot to see what may come by.
You sure about the street names?
I don't see a Roosevelt Street in that area.
I do see where Rockaway Ave crosses Peninsula Blvd

I don’t doubt the town or area, as I have outlined in the recent past there are two blonde WSW who work the Hempstead blade that come from VS/Elmont to work. One I haven’t seen since last fall and is one of my favorite WSW - Missy.
maybe you can give more of a landmark regarding businesses nearby including this food joint you didn’t name! And a name if you grabbed one? What time of day? Etc etc

Let's be careful where this one is headed other than Massy's valid warning that Hempstead will be hot for a while.

Some of the other comments are teetering on starting political debates or more "opinion" type responses.

Let's stay away from ANY talk about defunding the police or why people wear masks.
I agree and promise to behave !

Isn’t there a precinct by grant park close by?

A man was found shot dead in a Bay Shore church parking lot just after midnight last night. So yeah explains why its hot.
The guy shot dead was probably not a result of errant target practice — perhaps related to drug deals.

Prostitution is a quality of life issue whereas drugs result in both OD deaths and turf war deaths. Looks bad in the News so LE has to do something about it.
Hence things are going to be hot for a while.

The guy shot dead was probably not a result of errant target practice — perhaps related to drug deals.

Prostitution is a quality of life issue whereas drugs result in both OD deaths and turf war deaths. Looks bad in the News so LE has to do something about it.
Hence things are going to be hot for a while.
Hempstead & Coram are the hottest I have seen them in years. Bay Shore they have really tried to clean up and you can bet this will put patrol on top gear. CI to me seems if you are really desperate to get your cocksucked from something out a George Romero zombie film.
Luckily its going into cold season soon and the SW scene dies off anyway. We may see an influx of SWs on ad sites running out of low end motels if they sweep more. Be safe out there.