Long Island Street Action

I was passing thru the Coram barely any LE in sight so I cruised around there was about 6 or 7 sw's hanging about saw a cute one but the time I turned around she was getting into a car. I then see a Spanish girl pick her up she says what you pay I say I hav 40we get to a spot she says you got condom to F@#$ I said I have one but all I want is a BJ she says I do not lke them so no. Isay ok I start heading back to where I picked her up she says where you going...I am taking you back I do not F@#$ in my truck...Sohe was pissed no money from me.....So if you are around Coram and see this sw she F@#$ for 40 if you want...I just called it a night after that since the rest I saw where all strung out by then

Did you at least ger her name? Lol

Next time try and get their names also make sure these girls pass a "cream inspection" never know with these chicks these days. Kinda Lets you know the mileage on the chick. Lol
I usally get names but oh well.....As a rule I do not partake in getting in their pants so the cream inspection you will have to find out on your own...lol Strictly oral in my truck....

Not just sw. all women greenish/orange yellow is the clap/ pids/chlamydia/gon. Grey frothy is trich. Nasty white dark can be a whole host of things. From yeast to a whole host of "other things".

Been seeing some SW’s in CI. They hang out on the side of the laundry mat. There is a railing there and they will be leaning on it looking at passing cars. I’ve noticed though that pimps hang out on the corner and watch so I’ve just been passing them by.

Been seeing some SW’s in CI. They hang out on the side of the laundry mat. There is a railing there and they will be leaning on it looking at passing cars. I’ve noticed though that pimps hang out on the corner and watch so I’ve just been passing them by.
Not my thing but hafta ask for others.....Isn't there more than 1 Laundromat in CI ?? Gotta believe there's about 5-10. Street Name?

Was keeping an eye out in Coram noticed LE patroling a little less. Last night coming home late did not see any SW,s so went to park in Laudromat lot somebody walks over says if your not washing clothes have to move so I move guess they hired security.....Drive around a bit noticed a couple of SW's drove to side street behind laudromat stopped a white real thin girl comes over quotes 50 said only got 40 (always have more but refuse to pay more than 40) gets in ask her name tells me Lexi looks like she cute at one still not get to spot pop on the cover she gets work decent combo of hand and suction get the job done. One thing I also noticed that at 30 mark 10:30 11:30 and so on must be break time cause I saw them all go behind the Spanish club and get their fix just something I noticed last night...

....One thing I also noticed that at 30 mark 10:30 11:30 and so on must be break time cause I saw them all go behind the Spanish club and get their fix just something I noticed last night...
Or perhaps hand over their cash to their pimp so the aren't carrying around too much cash at any given time. Besides the johns, the girls get robbed too.

*note for mods: @billyS or @Slinky Bender - it is Massy. I have been locked out of my account for a long time now, even after several password changes the site will never click over and let me in. Create a new account… two seconds everything works. Can you look into what is going with that account? Anyway this is the only I can contribute is to make a new one.*

This has been one of the dryer SW summers I have seen, which I was suprised at given the economy. From my analysis though, fentanyl overdose deaths have been claiming more of the lower level girls than we can imagine.

Hempstead had its moments and alot of the action of where to get them has changed.
Hilton and Jackson is not as lively as it was - often there is even a group setup with a table drinking and playing cards at that location and more eyes to clean up corner now that someone bought the property across the street. I did see two SWs get arrested at that corner earlier in season and I think the girls noticed it was time to move.
Don’t get me wrong, you can still find them occasionaly at the usual walk of the blade but other areas of town are more successful.

As I have outlined High St has become one of the bigger shit shows of town, especially as you get closer to front st by the Tire Shop and 24/7 bodega. The weird cut through between home depot and the post office yields results, as does the side street that leads directly to Home Depot. Aside from the girls this place is the new haven for crackheads, pimps and everything else glorious the town offers. Day, night, whenever.

oddly, you can find girls in the Mcdonalds parking lot at night often by Harbor Freight. As well as columbia street off franklin by where the Calderone theatre stood. As well as the parking lot behind there the leads to the Rivoli houses back entrance. Alot of the girls stay in that building and slip out the back to either Jackson to Terrace or there other bodega on North Franklin.

The talent has been mediocre or walking dead, so alot of hard pass. Hempstead allstar Texas has fell on hard times and you can see her walking the street now - something she hasn’t done in years. Angelina, a skinny brunette with a irish clover tattoo sucks a good cock but is only worth picking up if she looks together and showered. Jade is ready for death, can’t believe the women is alive. There are a few WOC but none of them are my particular taste of WOC so I have not indulged in the new crew. There is also a latin italian mixed MILF who I outlined before as a random women I picked up and drove to Hicksville. Ran into again during the day and wasn’t sure if it was her at first as she put on 25 lbs in a short time. Is a real whore and loves dick. She looks like one of the put together white girls in Queens who takes BBC all day. Big hoop earrings, jordans.
There was a cute blonde a while ago who came to buy drugs but didn’t have enough for dealer so he told her to go to corner. Good ol’Massy got her and fucked her face good. The best part was this was all while her scared white boyfriend sat in a car and watched her get in cars. I was generous and gave her double what i gave others. Not everyday a 21 yr old from bellmore is out sucking cocks for coke.

There have been a lot more unmarked cars then prior years and some days are worse than others. Feels like sometimes there is no LEO out and the next day one every where you look. Be careful during the day also of the bicycle cops - they usually go out in a squad of 12 of them and patrol all over and will appear out of nowhere and that places a car cant creep up.