Long Island Street Action

Anyone see Ingrid? Last time I saw her was during maybe February it was too cold to do anything, not that I would with her, but she looked sober, and she said she broke up with her BF, I gave her a cig and she didn't recognize me (she had tried to rob me before lol) I've seen her erratically standing in traffic and begging for money, I've always felt bad. But she's been mia for a while, just kinda wondering. She was a Hempstead landmark.

Also today I rode by Coram, first time since I've heard so much about it. Was there around noon. Was by home Depot and taco bell, didn't see anyone.
Stopped by this abandoned shop on MCR and saw this Spanish girl. Hollered but she kinda just kept walking. Rode down towards Suffolk social services saw one girl waiting outside but I think they have cameras so I didn't offer a ride. Rode to laundry king and was hoping to see Christina, but no dice just some guy who complained about is dwi. Not sure if that's the laundry mat everyone gets shot at lol.
Saw one worn out white girl walking with a black guy and I wondered if she was a sw, since she had her suitcase with her. Another cracked out bsw across the st. But she seemed to be batshit crazy, so I steered clear. I smoked a cig and didn't see too many other people, so I left.
I pass by Hempstead occasionally, but it seems so dead. I know Le presence has picked up since earlier this year, and I've seen them in the parking lot.
I did pick up a Spanish woman said she was 30 out of jail needed money etc but for some reason I didn't partake, just gave her a ride. Saw her again she said it was her sister lol, this was on high street but again didn't want to do anything, as her mouth was bleeding from someone probably punching her. This was back in March.
I've been keeping my eye on that burger kind Ng ever since I read of massy's great adventure there.
Anyways everyone be safe happy Cinco de mayo, I'm staying in too many cops and drunk drivers.

I haven’t Ingrid since November anywhere in Hempstead. Rumors were:
1) she overdosed and died 2) she got arrested and is in jail 3) is back in Virginia
The last time I even stopped to talk to her was in September as she was walking around barefoot banged in my window and said she needs money for shoes at 1am. It was obvious she was no longer pregnant and I asked her where is the baby - she said social services in Virginia took it away where she had it. I know she has multiple kids and isn’t originally from NY either. I’ve only gotten a BJ from her maybe 8 years ago at this point. Nothing to write home about and be thankful she’s not in Hempstead anymore she caused too much of a scene and drew attention to everyone else. One of the other girls said the last time they Ingrid she was getting gang banged behind a dumpster by a bunch of Spanish guys from one of the clubs for $20.

Hempstead is a little more of a pro stroll at this point. It’s no longer just go to the corner of Jackson & Hilton and you’ll find one (although sometimes you will). They are all over the village and you just need to know when and where to a degree. Last 5 pages of this thread I have given eggs.

That is the laundromat in Coram - you might want to read the latest revelations in the ‘LI Bust’ thread before heading over there again at this time.

If you don't know something that doesn't mean you should make things up just to have something to write about...
Ingrid is missing, in the realest of ways...
All of her kids were adopted by the same person so they are all with one another...
And INGRID IS FROM WANTAGH, graduated at the top of her class and is most definitely from Long Island...

I’m just going by what her fellow hooker drug addicted sleeze says out there - doesn’t mean I’m writing to write about it mister you have 5 posts on this forum. Since you are an expert on this skitzo valedictorian, why don’t you educated us some more?
are you the @EasyGoingExec of Hempstead?

I haven’t Ingrid since November anywhere in Hempstead. Rumors were:
1) she overdosed and died 2) she got arrested and is in jail 3) is back in Virginia
The last time I even stopped to talk to her was in September as she was walking around barefoot banged in my window and said she needs money for shoes at 1am. It was obvious she was no longer pregnant and I asked her where is the baby - she said social services in Virginia took it away where she had it. I know she has multiple kids and isn’t originally from NY either. I’ve only gotten a BJ from her maybe 8 years ago at this point. Nothing to write home about and be thankful she’s not in Hempstead anymore she caused too much of a scene and drew attention to everyone else. One of the other girls said the last time they Ingrid she was getting gang banged behind a dumpster by a bunch of Spanish guys from one of the clubs for $20.

Hempstead is a little more of a pro stroll at this point. It’s no longer just go to the corner of Jackson & Hilton and you’ll find one (although sometimes you will). They are all over the village and you just need to know when and where to a degree. Last 5 pages of this thread I have given eggs.

That is the laundromat in Coram - you might want to read the latest revelations in the ‘LI Bust’ thread before heading over there again at this time.
Wow can definitely see Ingrid doing that lmao. I saw her after her baby but I haven't really done anything with her except a quick bj for 20$ years ago, when I first saw her. But I'd see her and she'd harass me all the time. Still hope she didn't die and is getting herself somehow together.
I've read a lot of your posts on Hempstead, definitely good info. As far as coram goes I was just checking it out. As I've read that there were a lot of desperate women there. But thanks for the heads up.

Went over to Bayshore, it was so foggy I couldn't even see the road... Mechanicsville was nothing. But there was a cutie at the Valero station who held the door and smiled at me but she was with her friends.

Bay shore its hit and miss focus at the bus stations laundromat the family dollar and north side of tracks by that deli that used to be pappa johns .
yeah I ride through there twice, saw a cop at the train station by the deli but did see a cutie walk into the deli. Though she was a passenger of another car. Thanks for the info.

I haven’t seen a damn thing in Bayshore in months….
its hit and miss but sometimes you might find a straggler on manatuck blvd north of ssp on a rare occasion in a rarity you might in the "evening" go down pine aire snd go look down by apartments off pine acres you might find a rare gem. Most right now are staying at bay shore inn. So wait and see it's not even memorial day yet things will get more amusing after memorial day.

I have been keeping a watch on the Coram area and the last few weekends it has showed no LE hanging around so last night as I was on my way back form an outing I spot this WSW walking down fife towards Beach she waved I slowed down stopped picked her up went to spot she quoted 30 for a BJ ok I have put a cover on and she started was a decent one poison out wiped up dropped her off at the corner where I picked her up..all in all not bad name was Connie about 30 ish not very good looking and real skinny

I was on beach st Friday night around 8:00 saw a skinny wsw picked her up. Said her name was Lexi. I offered 30 for bbj she said she normally gets more. I said I'd make it quick. Go to spot and she got right to it. Started slow and got me hard then fluctuating her speed till she could feel me getting close then she really sped up and took it deep till I blew in her mouth and spit out the door. Took a little longer then she expected I think but no complaints. Dropped her off by Spanish restaurant on the corner of Wilson.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I was on beach st Friday night around 8:00 saw a skinny wsw picked her up. Said her name was Lexi. I offered 30 for bbj she said she normally gets more. I said I'd make it quick. Go to spot and she got right to it. Started slow and got me hard then fluctuating her speed till she could feel me getting close then she really sped up and took it deep till I blew in her mouth and spit out the door. Took a little longer then she expected I think but no complaints. Dropped her off by Spanish restaurant on the corner of Wilson.
Mind telling us what town this was in?

Beach lane near Fife?

It was coram. We were talking about coram. Beach lane by Wilson

Billy,
Just trying to help out. It sounds like "Middle Island" (aka Coram area).

I am basing this analogy based off posts 6,595 and 6,596 as well as:
1) Beach Ln. not St. is near Wilson Ave. corner Spanish restaurant.
2) Spanish restaurant -- Taqueria Little Mexico -- is at corner of Wilson Ave. and Middle Country Rd.
3) WSW, on Fife Dr. heading toward Beach.

Stay Safe fellow mongers!