Long Island Street Action

Was just in Coram @ 1:15pm. White SW with bright red colored hair on 25 just west of the Church, never caught her name. $40 BBBJ did the deed behind the stores where they were selling "pens" out of a vending machine. Not much of a looker, definitely had some substance abuse issues. But got the job done, good technique good suction. Spit out the door after the deed was done. First post hope I did everything right

Swung through Hempstead a couple times recently. First time, near Hilton saw a cracked out WSW, gesturing wildly. At that point I didn't have enough time left to stop.

Swung back through a few days later, on Hilton picked up "Pit Bull" short, butch looking, short haired, hispanic girl. Said she just got out of jail and had an ankle monitor to prove it (why do I feel like I'm going to hell), talks some shit, comes across as a tough girl. Wanted $60, gave her $40, good BBBJ with some roaming but its tough to roam in my car, a little toothy but tolerable. Interestingly at one point she told me to push her head, so I was facefucking her. In retrospect it's probably a good move for an SW because the John will get off faster. Finished in her mouth and she spat.

As I dropped her off I saw a cracked out WSW again gesturing wildly, couldn't tell if it was the same one from a few days earlier. Later I found a condom and pair of sunglasses which she left in my car. She said she doesn't have a phone but took the number to my burner. I might repeat although I keep thinking about the 40th Road and Roosevelt Ave Asians. I have a girl on 40th who I see that is much better looking, gives good BBBJ and CFS, in a much safer environment for $80. A much smarter move than Hempstead SW's...

Stay Safe

Swung through Hempstead a couple times recently. First time, near Hilton saw a cracked out WSW, gesturing wildly. At that point I didn't have enough time left to stop.

Swung back through a few days later, on Hilton picked up "Pit Bull" short, butch looking, short haired, hispanic girl. Said she just got out of jail and had an ankle monitor to prove it (why do I feel like I'm going to hell), talks some shit, comes across as a tough girl. Wanted $60, gave her $40, good BBBJ with some roaming but its tough to roam in my car, a little toothy but tolerable. Interestingly at one point she told me to push her head, so I was facefucking her. In retrospect it's probably a good move for an SW because the John will get off faster. Finished in her mouth and she spat.

As I dropped her off I saw a cracked out WSW again gesturing wildly, couldn't tell if it was the same one from a few days earlier. Later I found a condom and pair of sunglasses which she left in my car. She said she doesn't have a phone but took the number to my burner. I might repeat although I keep thinking about the 40th Road and Roosevelt Ave Asians. I have a girl on 40th who I see that is much better looking, gives good BBBJ and CFS, in a much safer environment for $80. A much smarter move than Hempstead SW's...

Always, always, always give your car a thorough inspection before returning to base. Amazing how many mongers find things that couldn't be easily explained.

Has anyone had any luck with the girl on the corner of Nichols Rd and 25? She's there a couple days a week, sometimes in a bikini dancing around. I haven't had the balls to stop and talk to her, hoping someone else on here has.

Has anyone had any luck with the girl on the corner of Nichols Rd and 25? She's there a couple days a week, sometimes in a bikini dancing around. I haven't had the balls to stop and talk to her, hoping someone else on here has.
I think someone said that he fucker her raw and dumped a load in her. Donation was not disclosed but he said mental health issues were very obvious. I can't recall who it was. Said she had a tight kitty.

2 different Thursday nights around 9pm.

First night found Fantasy, by the 7-Eleven near the train. She was wearing just a short fishnet top with no underwear just walking outside! Her ass was out. Overweight, WOC, $20 for a CBJ. It was alright, she got the job done and had a sense of humor which I appreciate. I'd repeat in a pinch.

Second night, Kim by the dental office on SP. Much older white woman blonde hair. $20 for a CBJ. She lit up a crack pipe in my car, took a hit, and started talking like the scatman. Crack smells bad. Would not repeat.

2 different Thursday nights around 9pm.

First night found Fantasy, by the 7-Eleven near the train. She was wearing just a short fishnet top with no underwear just walking outside! Her ass was out. Overweight, WOC, $20 for a CBJ. It was alright, she got the job done and had a sense of humor which I appreciate. I'd repeat in a pinch.

Second night, Kim by the dental office on SP. Much older white woman blonde hair. $20 for a CBJ. She lit up a crack pipe in my car, took a hit, and started talking like the scatman. Crack smells bad. Would not repeat.
These reviews crack me up.

Moment they ask to light up or do that would of thrown them out the car and called it a night. Last thing any monger needs god forbid if you ever get t-stopped is her in possession of that pipe and rock. As your night would go south real quick. J/s
When I used to monger iany open containers (didn't care what was in them) would have to be left at the curb (the girl could hide it if she wanted and I would bring her back there) and I would ask if they had any drugs on them. Note that even though I did that once, while vacuuming my car, I found a crack pipe in the groove where the back of the rear seat meets the bottom of the seat.

Moment they ask to light up or do that would of thrown them out the car and called it a night. Last thing any monger needs god forbid if you ever get t-stopped is her in possession of that pipe and rock. As your night would go south real quick. J/s
You guys have nerves of steel. I don’t know if my dick would get hard thinking about what would or could happen. It must be my old age

I

Stay Safe
I wanted to try those Asians on Roosevelt Ave but it's so crowded it'd get scared. I once booked a room at the park hotel and walked down the block and.old Asian lady tried to get me inside.

Went to coram today picked up a tiny gremlin. She was very nice. Was with a friend but her friend got picked up. We went to the woods and cbj negotiate to $15. She gave me 5$. Tbh I didn't want to do it, the mosquitoe ripped me hard and she pulled the condom off and it felt better, but I couldn't another ten bites and I tapped out. She felt bad.
Then I drop her at the laundry mat said her name was Christina think I've seen posts about her. A cop questioned me and let me go. I said just gave her a ride from down the road. He said I shouldn't do that. I think he's right.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Went to coram today picked up a tiny gremlin. She was very nice. Was with a friend but her friend got picked up. We went to the woods and cbj negotiate to $15. She gave me 5$. Tbh I didn't want to do it, the mosquitoe ripped me hard and she pulled the condom off and it felt better, but I couldn't another ten bites and I tapped out. She felt bad.
Then I drop her at the laundry mat said her name was Christina think I've seen posts about her. A cop questioned me and let me go. I said just gave her a ride from down the road. He said I shouldn't do that. I think he's right.
WTF?

When I used to monger iany open containers (didn't care what was in them) would have to be left at the curb (the girl could hide it if she wanted and I would bring her back there) and I would ask if they had any drugs on them. Note that even though I did that once, while vacuuming my car, I found a crack pipe in the groove where the back of the rear seat meets the bottom of the seat.
I am the same way with containers and such. I had one sw pull out a syringe to shoot up after stating they had nothing on them. Threw her out and drove off. Always vacuum car within 24 hours never know what these chicks might leave.