Long Island Street Action

Out driving along Front Street in Hempstead this afternoon and a street walker behind Home Depot was waving and making crazy eyes at motorists. I could not make an accurate determination...female? Lady boy? Non-Binary? Decoy? Individual in question was well bundled up and sporting a surgical mask so Supaman had to take a pass and continue along down Front Street.
Must have just missed you. Was there about 2pm... no action. I thought I was gonna hit the jackpot when I saw a smoking hot Latina in tight jeans and knee high boots.... but she was waiting for the bus and did not even make eye contact when I went by very slowly. Too good to be true!

Picked up a skinny white girl blonde hair I think, she had a hat on. in coram. She said Lexi was her name. Very skinny and clearly on drugs but normal enough. Agreed to Bbj for .30. She was sucking it pretty good but couldn’t deepthroat, but was sucking and licking the head real good. Offered her another .20 to fuck and she said ok. Took her in the backseat and started fucking her mish. Tight pussy, had her moaning and groaning until I switched her to doggy and fucked her little skinny ass and made her bones radddle lol. Seemed like she enjoyed it. Dropped her offf by the bodega and her black pimp/boyfriend was waiting for her there. Sketchy area as always, thugs dealing drugs and loitering but also law enforcement and undercover presence is imminent. Careful out there.

There's always extremely heavy police presence in that area. Was it day or night time? PD upright more than usual lately.
It was around 5ish pm so still some light but getting dark. I think I might have seen other hoes around as well not sure as I didn’t pursue since I already busted a nut on lexis cheeks. But I did see cops busy down the road dealing with someone they pulled over, so perfect timing due to distraction.

The hoes that hang around there not exactly the cleanest and who knows when last time they dealt with check P***y light that hasn't been shut off lol. Cops always pulling people over in that area. Its the 6th they got nothing better to do and they cover more ground than any other PCT in suffolk.

Hempstead has been dead as dead can be at all hours of the day. I’ve given up reporting. Lol
your not looking well enough or not following the intel I gave in previous posts somewhat recently. Jade is out daily, two crazy black crack heads that look like bill cosby, the midget troll and Ingrid if your looking to get AIDS and COVID is back from the dead after going MIA for two months. IMO, Jade is the only one worth picking up active at this time on the stroll.

Also to piggy back off Genius post about the Coliseum Inn a few up stay away from that place! They busted a human trafficking ring there in January and pretty much have 3 cops calls there a day. In the last two weeks a few stabbings alone, one of the guys actually walked himself to the medical center in the snow with a blood trail the whole way.

Made a quick pass around 9pm, on area south of middle country road by 71 in Coram/Middle Island. Saw nothing, just a couple shady people standing around parking/deli accross the street. I did not drive thru north side (behind 711) as I get the feeling no action is to be had on that side.

Passed by Hempstead today at 6:30 pm and saw a bsw on Terrace Ave across from Home Depot. Her name was Flower. She said she was 35 years old. I decided to go to Colisium Motel for short stay. $55 for 3 hours. CBJ and CFS for $60. Nonrushed. Good girl. Body 7. Service 7. Will try again maybe next time with another girl from around there.

So I been seeing this bsw walk around the coliseum. Always got on blue pants. First time I saw her was at 8-9am ish. Seems like she was heading to the dept of ss . Then I saw her again on front street border of Uniondale and hempstead . Last time I saw her was by the RXR glass building at 4pm ish. This past Wednesday.she do got a big booty but the first time I approached she kept walking . Guess she thought I was joking .

So I been seeing this bsw walk around the coliseum. Always got on blue pants. First time I saw her was at 8-9am ish. Seems like she was heading to the dept of ss . Then I saw her again on front street border of Uniondale and hempstead . Last time I saw her was by the RXR glass building at 4pm ish. This past Wednesday.she do got a big booty but the first time I approached she kept walking . Guess she thought I was joking .
she def works Walt. I’ve seen her all over that area and get into cars, as well as walking into the coliseum inn. You will see her as far as the lidl in East meadow and all the other areas you mentioned. In general East meadow the friendlys to the coliseum inn can be a stroll as the walk all times of day to get food and smokes at the 24/7 convience. It’s just super risky with the trooper station, the jail and hospital right there and all the LEO passing.
Skillz, I know you like short stays but I would avoid Coliseum Inn and maybe try the Capri in west Hempstead next time as it’s not as hot.
The Coliseum Inn in 2020 had 996 police calls there, let that sink in for a minute. Genius outlined an instance recently where skells tried to rob an undercover cop car, a human trafficking ring was busted there in December and there were two stabbing there this month one a murder.