Long Island Street Action

Was in coram last week and saw Olivia. Shes been around there for years. Was heavy but lost alot of weight. Always quick easy car meetup. I was at 711 and she walks over from laundry mst saying she needed money for uber to get her clothes home. Said give me 10 if your quick. Hops in and goes to town. Stops and looks up saying we can fuck for 20. I happy with head so got my relief for 10. Cant remember the last time I got a bbbj cim for 10

Supaman is dead on about outside girls coming to Hempstead. All of you here know the usual homeless crackhead then the ones a step above living in town. Just during COVID alone I’ve had 3 one offs that were not from area as outlined in my post a few pages ago. Over the years... many of them! Sad part is they probably all dead of overdoses. The girls are all from neighboring white towns... east meadow, Levittown, Hicksville, bellmore, valley stream or farmingdale usually.

Was in coram last week and saw Olivia. Shes been around there for years. Was heavy but lost alot of weight. Always quick easy car meetup. I was at 711 and she walks over from laundry mst saying she needed money for uber to get her clothes home. Said give me 10 if your quick. Hops in and goes to town. Stops and looks up saying we can fuck for 20. I happy with head so got my relief for 10. Cant remember the last time I got a bbbj cim for 10
1976 Center City in Philly. Only time I can ever remember finding a regular girl giving bbbj's cim for 10. Thanks for the memory. LOL :)

As amazing as Covid has been with the Rando‘s on the hempstead stroll at random times since the new 10 PM curfew everywhere is a ghost town so LEO aren’t as distracted with other things going on. And you cruising or the girls out is even more apparent so just be safe.
On the past two pages I have given some reviews of some of the new girls out there that are random but do you show up.
The other night I had a Beautiful black girl probably about 40, no signs of drug use told me she’s out there to start getting money for holiday gifts for her family and kids. This is not the first time I have seen that on that stroll over the years actually pretty common.

Quick story from a couple months ago when it was still warm outside.

I was driving around thorough bellport on Atlantic ave right behind the family dollar when I saw this wsw. I wasn’t able to get her attention I pulled around and watched her go to the bellport train station. I pulled in the parking lot and got her attention offered her 20 for a bbj and she agreed. We found a nice little spot where she gave me a nice wet bbj with spit. Her name was erin. To make a long story short that is not the first time I’ve seen street meat in that area. They generally by the family dollar or the train station usually late evening or early morning

Quick story from a couple months ago when it was still warm outside.

I was driving around thorough bellport on Atlantic ave right behind the family dollar when I saw this wsw. I wasn’t able to get her attention I pulled around and watched her go to the bellport train station. I pulled in the parking lot and got her attention offered her 20 for a bbj and she agreed. We found a nice little spot where she gave me a nice wet bbj with spit. Her name was erin. To make a long story short that is not the first time I’ve seen street meat in that area. They generally by the family dollar or the train station usually late evening or early morning
They used to congregate in the Eastwind apartments behind Lowe's years ago when I was in my 20s. Bellport used to be hot, but the action died down in the late 2000s to 2010s. Maybe it's picking up.

Side note- Bayshore has been dead lately.

They used to congregate in the Eastwind apartments behind Lowe's years ago when I was in my 20s. Bellport used to be hot, but the action died down in the late 2000s to 2010s. Maybe it's picking up.

That would be great if it was. I saw a few questionable looking ladies hanging out with some guys in front of the convenience store on the south side of Montauk Hwy just west of Station Rd a few months. Did the the turn around once and was pretty sure I got a “come hither” look but I wasn’t diggin the guys they were with so I didn’t partake.

Looong time ago there was a super shady motel where the storage place just east of there is. But that was gone before I was even out of high school. Gone like the Wolco that turned into the Caldors before the Lowe’s.

Looong time ago there was a super shady motel where the storage place just east of there is. But that was gone before I was even out of high school. Gone like the Wolco that turned into the Caldors before the Lowe’s.
I remember that hotel. It was about 27 yrs ago that it was still standing. I had a nice sw in that hotel.

Bay shore by 7-11 been somewhat active during the day 10-2 and after 9pm couldn't partake especially by the deli soon as you cross the tracks. Also going into back lot of laundromat going up 3rd they been there lately. As for pickins depends on what you are in the mood for.

Picked up two girls in coram in the ost couple weeks. Olivia in near 711 area. Had her deep throat my cock and gagging within minutes. While I spanked her ass for a .20 also picked up some Dominican girl forgot her name, but she gave a nice Bbj after which i proceeded to pound her out and she took it like a champ.40 I’ve stayed away from bay shore and central islip although there is availability usually there in my experience. Watch out for undercovers in coram though. I have an excuse to be out there

Picked up two girls in coram in the ost couple weeks. Olivia in near 711 area. Had her deep throat my cock and gagging within minutes. While I spanked her ass for a .20 also picked up some Dominican girl forgot her name, but she gave a nice Bbj after which i proceeded to pound her out and she took it like a champ.40 I’ve stayed away from bay shore and central islip although there is availability usually there in my experience. Watch out for undercovers in coram though. I have an excuse to be out there
Time of day?

Where did you pick up the Dominican? Was that also at 711?