Long Island Street Action

Where did you pick up the Dominican? Was that also at 711?
All the action is around the 711, across from it that parking lot with the stores/deli etc. the back roads behind it, and also that portion of the main road from around there to around where Home Depot is. Mainly around the stores across 711 and the backroads behind it, but like I said. Undercover presence is usually around

Hempstead has been very busy all times of day but also the increase in crime during COVID has been through the roof.
After 10pm with everything closed the village is relatively a ghost town besides those involved in crime so you will stand out like a sore thumb and the potential to get caught is high. With that said they are usually out all times of day at the usual stroll but also now on Franklin often near the Hempstead Connivence and on High Street that runs along the post office to Front Street.

Hempstead has been very busy all times of day but also the increase in crime during COVID has been through the roof.
After 10pm with everything closed the village is relatively a ghost town besides those involved in crime so you will stand out like a sore thumb and the potential to get caught is high. With that said they are usually out all times of day at the usual stroll but also now on Franklin often near the Hempstead Connivence and on High Street that runs along the post office to Front Street.
I was there a couple days ago, around 6pm. Picked up a bsw Tina. Gave me some quick head and then bent her over outside the car and pounded her out till I came. Nice lady, sounded exactly like Tyrone biggums, character from Chappelles show. She wanted to go to her apartment on terrace in one of those building with like 15 hood black dudes standing outside. Haha no thanks. Just pounded her out right then and there. Picked her up by this deli around there next to a mechanic shop. All for .30. Have had some luck with a couple white girls out there too, but mostly around late night and early morning. I had business around there so I was ok, but LE is around as discussed earlier.

Drove around bay shore other than the usual guys doing thst weird walk that they look like they limping around around and ones on bikes. Not a single sw out. In bay shore ci or in the usual areas in vicinity. Times were wed evening 6-8pm and today between 12& 345pm.

Maybe COVID has taken a toll?
no definitely not. Most street walkers i know act like Covid doesn’t exist.

I blame the cold temps and wind. It makes them be nicer to their families ( if they actually have any left) Or has them sucking their dealers dick that much longer just to stay indoors. Plus that $600 stimulus money goes a little ways too.

They’ll re-surface soon enough.

no definitely not. Most street walkers i know act like Covid doesn’t exist.

I blame the cold temps and wind. It makes them be nicer to their families ( if they actually have any left) Or has them sucking their dealers dick that much longer just to stay indoors. Plus that $600 stimulus money goes a little ways too.

They’ll re-surface soon enough.
lol strongly agree on everything Willy said.
As far as Hempstead goes it also has to do with the entire village being a ghost past 10pm with the lockdown restrictions. The only things open at that hour at fried chicken joints (essential in the hood) and two 24 hour convenience spots selling rolling papers, 40oz and loose cigarettes.

best Hempstead times as of the last month are 6-8am, 2pm (yes as both sacred heart and the charter school get out) and just after dark around dinner time. This is when I have seen them working. As outlined now include high street which runs from post office to front street in stroll as your chances there seeing them are just as likely as the three decade haunt corner.

Picked up a white sort of bbw by Brentwood train station. Got her to let me fuck her doggystyle in my car for .40 but no bj. For that price lol.. had to jerk myself to get hard l. But then I made her pay for it by pouring her out ruthlessly. She liked it. Then she went to hang out with some black dudes by that little park area behind the train station. Went back another day around same time. After 9pm but shit was dead.. so I guess it varies. The cold is probably also a factor.

Really? I’m around there all the time coming from and to work, but haven’t seen anyone that looks like they’re giving you the eye lol. Around what time in mastic would you say?
Sometimes during the day but evening after 9 however you see them on montauk hwy going east by the split going east of wmfloyd. Go west towards bell Port you might see them during the day but more at early evening or night. Its hit and miss. They usually haunt 7-11 and bodegas might wanna center mongering around there.

..... Got her to let me fuck her doggystyle in my car for .40 but no bj. For that price lol.. had to jerk myself to get hard l. But then I made her pay for it by pouring her out ruthlessly. .....
I always assumed that the bj to start was to get you closer to cumming to reduce the time the john is "pouring her out ruthlessly."

I always assumed that the bj to start was to get you closer to cumming to reduce the time the john is "pouring her out ruthlessly."
Haha, I meant pounding her out ruthlessly* my apologies. But yes the bj is to get you hard at least, or close to cumin so the fucking is shorter, but some just don’t like sucking dick as much as taking it I suppose.

The coliseum motor inn is dangerous with le, but that hotel is a dss hotel where all the lowest of the low junkies go. Do not stay there horror stories from my friends. The crackheads have keys to every single room. Not lying! I have two different people tell me that, and I know a couple of them that were hoarding keys. The hotel uses old fashioned keys and do not change locks
Although posted in July still relevant today — mongers should take heed.

From today's ND:
"Two men were arrested and charged with attempted robbery Monday night in East Meadow after approaching a vehicle from each side, apparently unaware two on-duty detectives were inside, Nassau County police said.

The incident occurred about 8:35 p.m. in front of the Coliseum Motor Inn, at 1650 Hempstead Tpke., police said Wednesday in a statement. That’s where two detectives were parked in an unmarked vehicle while on duty on a drug enforcement assignment, cops said."

for full story: https://www.newsday.com/long-island/crime/east-meadow-robbery-detectives-inside-vehicle-1.50118616

BTW, LE found out that these guys were going to have a job interview at NASA for the position of Rocket Scientist on Friday (NOT!). At least they were smart enough to obey my rule of "Only commit one crime at a time" and didn't have an real gun or illegal drugs on them when they were arrested.

SUPAMAN

Not here for the bear hunting
Out driving along Front Street in Hempstead this afternoon and a street walker behind Home Depot was waving and making crazy eyes at motorists. I could not make an accurate determination...female? Lady boy? Non-Binary? Decoy? Individual in question was well bundled up and sporting a surgical mask so Supaman had to take a pass and continue along down Front Street.