Long Island Street Action

Well the Hempstead stroll is alive and well this afternoon. Ingrid looks to be pregnant with a massive bump walking around and I hope it’s not anyone here, there is a BSW walking around Main Street with all her life in a couple bags giving the eye to every car and Jade & her pimp are fighting along Hempstead turnpike punching each other and screaming as I witnessed him throwing coffee at her in front of Cherry Valley. Never have I seen her that far but my guess is they were heading to the Capri. She also looks a few steps close to death and I personally think my days of picking her up are over.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Well the Hempstead stroll is alive and well this afternoon. Ingrid looks to be pregnant with a massive bump walking around and I hope it’s not anyone here, there is a BSW walking around Main Street with all her life in a couple bags giving the eye to every car and Jade & her pimp are fighting along Hempstead turnpike punching each other and screaming as I witnessed him throwing coffee at her in front of Cherry Valley. Never have I seen her that far but my guess is they were heading to the Capri. She also looks a few steps close to death and I personally think my days of picking her up are over.
Great recon.

she def works Walt. I’ve seen her all over that area and get into cars, as well as walking into the coliseum inn. You will see her as far as the lidl in East meadow and all the other areas you mentioned. In general East meadow the friendlys to the coliseum inn can be a stroll as the walk all times of day to get food and smokes at the 24/7 convience. It’s just super risky with the trooper station, the jail and hospital right there and all the LEO passing.
Skillz, I know you like short stays but I would avoid Coliseum Inn and maybe try the Capri in west Hempstead next time as it’s not as hot.
The Coliseum Inn in 2020 had 996 police calls there, let that sink in for a minute. Genius outlined an instance recently where skells tried to rob an undercover cop car, a human trafficking ring was busted there in December and there were two stabbing there this month one a murder.
Can you elaborate a little on Capri..I’ve had a higher end lady suggest we hook up there, but not familiar with the place whatsoever..

Capri isn't the "coziest" of motels in the area. it smells like a dying horses ass. Also seen a few roaches there. Alot of the addicts go there. When they got $ to stay there. Last time i checked.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Can you elaborate a little on Capri..I’ve had a higher end lady suggest we hook up there, but not familiar with the place whatsoever..
My guess is the higher end lady you speak of might not have known the area.
The Capri has never been anything more than a place for quickies or hooker's.
It's basically the same as the Pines.

Located on Hempstead Turnpike in West Hempstead, it has a fairly active police presence.

Capri isn't the "coziest" of motels in the area. it smells like a dying horses ass. Also seen a few roaches there. Alot of the addicts go there. When they got $ to stay there. Last time i checked.
I've never smelled a dying horse's ass so I can't relate. Roaches are ok as easy to kill but bedbugs hitching a ride on my clothes is another story.

That said here is an advert from them :rolleyes:
Dec 31, 2020 · 434 Hempstead Turnpike, West Hempstead, NY 11552 (516) 485-7300. Easily Accessible. Romantic. Modern Decor. Excellent hotel and service. Always first class service. ... Fill out the contact form below for room rates and general inquiries

My guess is the higher end lady you speak of might not have known the area.
The Capri has never been anything more than a place for quickies or hooker's.
It's basically the same as the Pines.

Located on Hempstead Turnpike in West Hempstead, it has a fairly active police presence.
Ty- Correct, I do not think so..
Based on above commentary, I’ll stay away...

The Coliseum Inn had 996 police calls in 2020
(We won’t go in depth of all the insanity that goes on there but if you go there you are playing Russian roulette). It is owned by a wealth Indian businessmen and the NC DSS uses it for homeless, the WIC program and 15 of the units are also

The Pines in Westbury had 246 calls in 2020

To say combined the 1st and 3rd NCPD have their eyes on these places is an understatement.

Out of all the hooker, quickie affair spots Billy nails it that the Capri is the best of the lot but also a magnet for LEO. You can actually catch many of the women that work out of here at the Speedway across the street. There used to be a 7/11 across the street that they would sit around the coffee machine strung out talking about John’s, on one such occasion 2 officers walked in and it was one of those movie moments. 2 strung out crack heads and 2 officers making coffee together at 2am.

I’ve never been a motel/hotel person as they are flooded with security footage and I never wanted to be seen entering or exiting these facilities, as well as entering the rooms.

there are not many cheap motel/hotel options in this area of Nassau for the deed. Another popular but highly on radar establishment is the Red Roof Inn.

The stench in the air From some of the vagrants that linger there its in the and used to harass people that used to shop at national wholesale liquidators before they closed.
speaking of National Wholesale, I haven’t over there in a minute but as late as the fall there was a broken down high top conversion van permanently parked there with flat tires that a couple was living out of. The woman would hang around the newly opened gas station of the iHop property and get picked up by John’s. She was one of those late 50, thin rail, chain smoking crack head types. She was surely working though.

she def works Walt. I’ve seen her all over that area and get into cars, as well as walking into the coliseum inn. You will see her as far as the lidl in East meadow and all the other areas you mentioned. In general East meadow the friendlys to the coliseum inn can be a stroll as the walk all times of day to get food and smokes at the 24/7 convience. It’s just super risky with the trooper station, the jail and hospital right there and all the LEO passing.
Skillz, I know you like short stays but I would avoid Coliseum Inn and maybe try the Capri in west Hempstead next time as it’s not as hot.
The Coliseum Inn in 2020 had 996 police calls there, let that sink in for a minute. Genius outlined an instance recently where skells tried to rob an undercover cop car, a human trafficking ring was busted there in December and there were two stabbing there this month one a murder.
I passed the late Capri inn in Lynbrook. It’s gone. Many good times.

I was doing it in parks or car till an older gentleman suggested I spend I think it was $30 at the time. My whole game changed. I would take one home an bring another. Think they gave you 4hrs

Must have been there hundreds of times.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Torn down. New building going up.
Last time I was there was about three years ago. I saw that girl Rain who I had reviewed previously when I saw her at the Pines.

The only time I used it with a non pfp lady I had to rent the room myself and the guy at the desk was an asshole. Wanted ID.

Last time I was there was about three years ago. I saw that girl Rain who I had reviewed previously when I saw her at the Pines.

The only time I used it with a non pfp lady I had to rent the room myself and the guy at the desk was an asshole. Wanted ID.
Wow that’s new we always just put a name on the card. I think they had some homeless people in there few years ago.