Long Island Street Action

Was on hempstead tpke at autozone in e.meadow saw a few tweakers fighting it out across the street. chicks were going at it till pd came through. The way one of them walked away not sure if that's called the shuffle or a shamble. Was over before it started. Lol

Wow that’s new we always just put a name on the card. I think they had some homeless people in there few years ago.
YEARS ago I would meet up with a lady friend(NON P4P) and I would have fun with famous names & addresses just for giggles & shits. Then when I settled in I was
Joe Girardi at 1313 Mockingbird Lane
Then Joe G fucking gets the Yankee skipper gig & ruined my alias

Was on hempstead tpke at autozone in e.meadow saw a few tweakers fighting it out across the street. chicks were going at it till pd came through. The way one of them walked away not sure if that's called the shuffle or a shamble. Was over before it started. Lol
probably were let out of the hospital or made their way down from the coliseum inn. East ghetto reigns it’s name.

Picked up a skinny white girl blonde hair I think, she had a hat on. in coram. She said Lexi was her name. Very skinny and clearly on drugs but normal enough. Agreed to Bbj for .30.
Yup, saw her months ago, nice skinny body, was with black dude. Coram and CI have been dead lately. Hopefully warmer weather will bring them back out.

FYI, Coram has been super hot. One marked Suffolk le car has bright white/blue headlights (tricky, don't assume it's a ricer coming towards you).

Hempstead & Bayshore have also been dead.
In general it seems were loosing more strolls each year for a number of societal reasons at this point. Once the weather gets nicer hopefully we can share intel and get a more 2021 map.

Hempstead, Bayshore, CI, Coram and Bellport seem to be all we got left. I sure miss the days of Amityville.

Hempstead & Bayshore have also been dead.
In general it seems were loosing more strolls each year for a number of societal reasons at this point. Once the weather gets nicer hopefully we can share intel and get a more 2021 map.

Hempstead, Bayshore, CI, Coram and Bellport seem to be all we got left. I sure miss the days of Amityville.
In all seriousness, it may be more than losing them for "societal reasons" — it may be because the SW's are dead.

In all seriousness, it may be more than losing them for "societal reasons" — it may be because the SW's are dead.
Well, that too. However Hempstead is proving us wrong today as there are 7 out right now across the updated 4 block stroll outlined a few pages ago. Passed on all... jade cracked out of her bird, a tranny, Ingrid is about 6 months pregnant and it’s the scariest sight I’ve seen in a long time, the one that looks like Bill Cosby, the hobbit and there was a white chick rain thin that I caught eyes with but she was on her phone in a serious convo but I’ve never seen her in town before.
A few days ago I saw a Texas walk into the stop and shop and she looked really good has anybody been able to get a hold of her?

...avoids Terrace Ave at all costs for obvious reasons but in and around Fulton Ave and Lakeview Ave are the usual haunts.
Lakeview looks like a long street, any good spots? A few days ago I fueled up by the train staton, saw nobody. As you said, Terrace is an area to be avoided. Suffolk County seems to be drying up, I may start traveling West. Thanks

SUPAMAN

Not here for the bear hunting
Lakeview looks like a long street, any good spots? A few days ago I fueled up by the train staton, saw nobody. As you said, Terrace is an area to be avoided. Suffolk County seems to be drying up, I may start traveling West. Thanks
They aren't at the Lakeview LIRR often , only occasionally when they get pushed out of Hempstead by the man or when they are trucking it between Lakeview and Terrace for drug purposes. When the man pushes them into Nassau jurisdiction they are usually just over the town line by shoppers village, behind the bank, Hempstead Gardens Drive. Once in a blue moon you can spot a college aged harpy on the hoof between Hempstead proper and Lakeview on a crack run in the wee hours. Tis moments like this that the educated monger lives for and hones his negotiation skills for. A college aged floozy on a crack binge will do anything for a Benjamin. The train station alongside the convenience store is also a drug transaction meet up spot and if you drive by often enough eventually you'll spot young floozies waiting in their cars for their dealers. I don't know what goes on in the Turkish Hookah spot on the turnpike on the corner of West Minister but I was stopped at the traffic light there one morning at 4:30 am and saw it emptying out, nearly every hooker in Hempstead filed out along with some junkies. Just saying......

SUPAMAN

Check around the 7-11 at West Minister, around the Laundry, by White Castle, around Shoppers Village, behind the bank, Hempstead Gardens drive by Hemp Ave.....if you come up empty the last resort outside Hemp Village is the motel but be careful, ambush predators of all conceivable types hang around there.

SUPAMAN

Yea.... Terrace Ave is the highest crime rate block in all of Nasau and too be avoided. Years ago there were WOC working the streets around the dealerships but you'd have to be nuts or seriously hard up to cruise Terrace. Also... that Laundry King by White Castle sees a fatal shooting at night every 2 or 3 years, the lot behind the laundry can be dangerous at times....wouldn't think so but it is.

SUPAMAN

There are Spanish only houses in Hempstead too, sometimes they are right next to the Spanish nightclubs. I'm at a red light in Hempstead one night, a red hot 30ish Latina in evening dress & pumps leads an old Honduran mango farmer out of the bar by his hand and into a blacked out storefront immediately next door. This dude looked no younger then 70, the woman was smoldering hot not a day over 30 and the way she was pulling him with one hand exiting the bar and putting the key in the door immediately next to the bar.....leading the old mango farming Hispanic monger into a blacked out store front....I wanted to wait on cue outside for my turn but no hablo Espanol! Some of my connected buddies have also told me of Spanish only cat houses in Hempstead..... The Irish curse on me again!

SUPAMAN

Another drag to check is the turnpike between the West Hemp motel and the 24 hour deli, sometimes women holding up in the motel walk over to the deli for a bite and its a good place to chat them up.

A lot of good but outdated info Supa.

the current spots daily you will see them in the Stead as of 2021 during the pandemic.
First and foremost:
Hilton and Jackson, but anywhere along Jackson from North Franklin to Hilton they will be and you can find them along Hilton from Fulton in it hits Jackson. Also along terrace from Jackson until Fulton. Never make the left just the right towards the Art Deco telecommunication building.
Second:
High street (the block that goes from front street to Fulton, from family dollar to the post office). You can find them in or around the bodega and the tire shop.
Third:
Along North Franklin, the hottest bodega in town is the ‘Hempstead convenience’ store. The apartment building directly across from the kennedy chicken by the bus terminal a lot of them live and will walk down the street to Franklin for that bodega. Both this bodega and the other mentioned are the only two 24 hours places in Hempstead village. Everything else closes by 11 and the village is eerily quiet.
Fourth: then most daring and out in open is along Fulton itself usually from Terrace to Hilton. You will see them walk in a loop sometimes to keep it moving. There is an abandon house on Hilton a lot of them squat in across from the main corner, you may also see them come out of there.
As of last week you can catch a few of them walking to and from the Capri in West Hempstead which is quite a walk so make the drive and you may see one of them. East Meadow had a stroll now too. From coliseum Inn to the 24/7 bodega.

Hempstead best times currently because of restrictions of COVID have seemed to be 5am-7am, 1-2pm and 6-8pm.
They adapted and realized how quiet and sore thumbing midnight was on a weekday.
Weekends you can get lucky 10pm-3am but it is not common. Village LEO has been patrolling more those hours looking for them with the crime from bars and other late night adventures down.

Supa brought up one of favorite pot of gold moments in Hempstead. Finding a girl who doesn’t do this but is for the moment for a fix. A few times a year I get lucky and it’s amazing. The last was a girl living in the new haven building by checkers standing at Hilton and Jackson so out of place... white chick with piercings all over and nice street wear clothing on. I asked if she needed a ride and she yelled maybe so I said come on. I grabbed her tit a block away and she said good because I wanted to try something new and make some money. It was a girlfriend experience thing and I should have gotten her number but didn’t like an idiot.
In warmer months also on weekends a lot of people from out of the area will come and try to make a few bucks before the local pimps or cops run them away.

This lovely weekend morning at 9am a strung out white crack head in front of friendlys in East Meadow. Pimp on corner. She was giving cats the look. For a street creature she wasn’t bad looking but I had places to go. As I’ve stated last couple months from there to Coliseum is now a stroll just insanely risky. State police, jail, hospital all close by. I estimate a marked on unmarked LEO passes every minute.

This lovely weekend morning at 9am a strung out white crack head in front of friendlys in East Meadow. Pimp on corner. She was giving cats the look. For a street creature she wasn’t bad looking but I had places to go. As I’ve stated last couple months from there to Coliseum is now a stroll just insanely risky. State police, jail, hospital all close by. I estimate a marked on unmarked LEO passes every minute.
One of the most frustrating things that happens to us mongers.

Driving with a destination to get to with a set time to get there. And you have to pass up an opportunity that can just walk right into your passenger seat.

It’s happened to me numerous times.

There are Spanish only houses in Hempstead too, sometimes they are right next to the Spanish nightclubs. I'm at a red light in Hempstead one night, a red hot 30ish Latina in evening dress & pumps leads an old Honduran mango farmer out of the bar by his hand and into a blacked out storefront immediately next door. This dude looked no younger then 70, the woman was smoldering hot not a day over 30 and the way she was pulling him with one hand exiting the bar and putting the key in the door immediately next to the bar.....leading the old mango farming Hispanic monger into a blacked out store front....I wanted to wait on cue outside for my turn but no hablo Espanol! Some of my connected buddies have also told me of Spanish only cat houses in Hempstead..... The Irish curse on me again!
What bar was this ? I would love to go. I’ll assume is near TA ? I know Roosevelt had a place on Babylon . Gringos I believe it was called . I was shy and young at the time so yea.

Yup, saw her months ago, nice skinny body, was with black dude. Coram and CI have been dead lately. Hopefully warmer weather will bring them back out.

FYI, Coram has been super hot. One marked Suffolk le car has bright white/blue headlights (tricky, don't assume it's a ricer coming towards you).
How was she? She gave me pretty good head and her Pussy was really nice and tight, plus she let me dfk. Also said she was open to me and my friend tag teaming her. How was your experience.