Long Island Street Action

Was at the Freeport Train Station last Saturday. Had to pick someone up and while waiting a 20 something WOC gave me the look for sure. Could not partake or do any more recon but she was looking for a date for sure. May have to swing by there again. Hempstead the past few days has been dead.....

Was at the Freeport Train Station last Saturday. Had to pick someone up and while waiting a 20 something WOC gave me the look for sure. Could not partake or do any more recon but she was looking for a date for sure. May have to swing by there again. Hempstead the past few days has been dead.....
What time of day was it?

Been a long time since I've seen SW in Freeport.
Used to be a great spot to pick up streetwalkers. That main drag from just north of the train tracks, till you got up to that park on the east side of the street. Not sure of the street names. That whole area, from that main drag, east to the Merrick boarder. Could drive that grid for an hour, unmolested by the cops, and easily see 5, maybe 6 women, walking the walk. I picked someone up just carrying a bag of groceries home from a bodega. She got in, parked behind a church up there, fucked me silly for 20 bucks. That's just one of many many success stories up that way. Was a great spot.

Used to be a great spot to pick up streetwalkers. That main drag from just north of the train tracks, till you got up to that park on the east side of the street. Not sure of the street names. That whole area, from that main drag, east to the Merrick boarder. Could drive that grid for an hour, unmolested by the cops, and easily see 5, maybe 6 women, walking the walk. I picked someone up just carrying a bag of groceries home from a bodega. She got in, parked behind a church up there, fucked me silly for 20 bucks. That's just one of many many success stories up that way. Was a great spot.
When was this ??awhile ago I guess

I’ve been watching a WSW in Brentwood on the corner of Suffolk Ave and Islp Ave. She’s a Caucasian, brunette. Seeing only her eyes with the wrinkles I’d say her age is around late 50-60’s. Today was the 6-7th time I made a few passes to see if it’s a sting. I took a turn around the block and came back and she was with a short-looking Hispanic male. I made a good 3-4 circles and could see that she was working with him. I managed to swing back around and got a red-light and she walked up and asked for $. I said I only have credit cards sorry no cash. She says please? And I’m like is there anything you’d do for me to pay you? And she asks me if I’m a cop. I said no. She says in a very abrupt/cop-like manner, “pick me up around the corner”, and while doing that her eyes were gleaning across the road to the other street of that Hispanic male posted on the wall of a corner shop. I said okay and drove away. I came back from a different road and I can clearly see her with that male again. Really creeped me out that she has a pimp or its a sting. Sorry for the long post, does anyone have any details on this WSW? Been craving to release this poison around here
PS: it’s not speedy/Josie from CI on Suffolk Ave by that CVS.

I’ve been watching a WSW in Brentwood on the corner of Suffolk Ave and Islp Ave. She’s a Caucasian, brunette. Seeing only her eyes with the wrinkles I’d say her age is around late 50-60’s. Today was the 6-7th time I made a few passes to see if it’s a sting. I took a turn around the block and came back and she was with a short-looking Hispanic male. I made a good 3-4 circles and could see that she was working with him. I managed to swing back around and got a red-light and she walked up and asked for $. I said I only have credit cards sorry no cash. She says please? And I’m like is there anything you’d do for me to pay you? And she asks me if I’m a cop. I said no. She says in a very abrupt/cop-like manner, “pick me up around the corner”, and while doing that her eyes were gleaning across the road to the other street of that Hispanic male posted on the wall of a corner shop. I said okay and drove away. I came back from a different road and I can clearly see her with that male again. Really creeped me out that she has a pimp or its a sting. Sorry for the long post, does anyone have any details on this WSW? Been craving to release this poison around here
PS: it’s not speedy/Josie from CI on Suffolk Ave by that CVS.
Most probably not a sting although could be a setup for a robbery, or could be just a street savvy SW that knows you don't get picked up on the main drag.
See: https://utopiaguide.pl/forums/index.php?threads/anatomy-of-a-sting.9872/ to see what a setup for a string looks like.

It’s been awhile since I picked anyone up. A couple years ago in CI, I got pulled over after turning down a side street to make a U-turn. I knew I was screwed once the spotlight on the patrol car was turned on me. Pulled over, told to get out and patted down, car searched...
I was supposed to be “at the gym”. Got scared straight. But then I was at numerous providers and AMPs since so..... :)

It’s been awhile since I picked anyone up. A couple years ago in CI, I got pulled over after turning down a side street to make a U-turn. I knew I was screwed once the spotlight on the patrol car was turned on me. Pulled over, told to get out and patted down, car searched...
I was supposed to be “at the gym”. Got scared straight. But then I was at numerous providers and AMPs since so..... :)
See the thread I just started befor I read your post as it is apropos to yours.

https://utopiaguide.pl/forums/index.php?threads/newsdays-article-traffic-stops-and-minorities.56573/

U turns are a no-no in street mongering. Best to go down some blocks that arrive back onto the street you want to be at. A U-turn on a side street is bad (as you found it) but a U=turn on the main drag is just plain stupid.

Coram area lately a lot of LE hanging at laundry mat just watching they have a unmarked white ford 4 door pick up cruising up and down 25 some of the sw are now using cell phones to set up in area ..

Hempstead has had really good one off randoms not native to the stroll. You just have to be at right place right time because some of them never there again and come to area to make a buck and leave. The best time for that I’ve seen is 2am-5am.
all these girls I had for $35-40 too.

one Spanish girl from Hicksville, a blonde from Levittown with lip and nose piercings really nicely done up for a SW and recently a small cute spanish girl with hipster glasses from Freeport. Each one gave fantastic head, personalities were great and the price was right.

obviously their drug habits have made them come to the region so they may become members of the walk all the time or come around when needed but be on the look. However the usuals on the stroll are there all day everyday and make you want to vomit, you know the cast of characters.

Only luck i had was on the corner of fulton and jackson ave. I always see a wsw, reddish hair (deff not Texas). Circle around and she is walking with some black dude to the next corner. Dunno if shes being pimped out or they are working as a team to scam.

Hempstead has had really good one off randoms not native to the stroll. You just have to be at right place right time because some of them never there again and come to area to make a buck and leave. The best time for that I’ve seen is 2am-5am.

one Spanish girl from Hicksville, a blonde from Levittown with lip and nose piercings really nicely done up for a SW and recently a small cute spanish girl with hipster glasses from Freeport. Each one gave fantastic head, personalities were great and the price was right.

obviously their drug habits have made them come to the region so they may become members of the walk all the time or come around when needed but be on the look. However the usuals on the stroll are there all day everyday and make you want to vomit, you know the cast of characters.
What area in Hicksville??

very true. The usuals are nasty.

when you say “stroll,” where exactly are you looking. I go over a few blocks from oak dr and haven’t seen anything lately.