Long Island Street Action

Find em on neighborhood rd or up and down wm fd pkway closer to motel before bridge. But check by taco bell or Montauk hwy west bound. Its hit and miss .
You are travelling pretty fast on WF parkway to be able to see anything

What times are the usual stroll times. I am familiar with the area & have never seen anything day or night.

Just was at Coram yesterday 12:30 pm.

I drove across the 711 to the stores and saw a bsw who started walking to my car as I passed her. She offered me a cbj for $20.
Decent looking. Service was average. Her name is Coco and she didn’t have a number.

Associate broker Joy Tuxson of RE/MAX Beyond testified about footage that showed her telling a white tester, “I’m not going to send you anything in Wyandanch unless you don’t want to start your car to buy your crack, unless you just want to walk up the street.”....https://therealdeal.com/2020/09/18/what-would-we-discipline-them-for-brokers-deny-discrimination-at-heated-hearing/
And to which Sen. James Skoufis said Tuxson’s mention of crack was “an abhorrent statement, and quite frankly I think most people would agree, a violation of fair housing laws.”
I don't agree that the "mention of crack" is "a violation of violation of fair housing laws" as I don't see how a statement of fact is a violation of anything. For example would it be a violation of fair housing laws for the agent to say the HS graduation rate of Wyandanch HS was 44% (in 2019) compared to nearby West Islip which was 99% ? No mention of race — just published facts.

During my pick-up of SW's days, it was not uncommon when I finished with my session with a SW that she would asked me to drop her off at certain corners that were a short "walk up the street" from the housing areas. They would walk over to some guy and a transaction would occur. Since this was way before the COVID era I think I could safely assume the transaction wasn't to purchase black market toilet paper or bottles of hand sanitizer. Didn't matter if the SW was white, black or Hispanic (never saw any Asians in W) although the guys selling stuff on the corner were always black. When I say "always" I mean every time over a period of 10 years I never saw any of the guys who were not black. They had apparently had no problem with me seeing them do the transactions as they knew my car and that I was just a john and not a cop.

Lala (posts here about her SW exploits) went to prison for 2 years on a conviction involving crack.

So I was leaving the famous peter pan diner the other day for lunch. When i saw a guy and a decent looking girl walking from the new 7-11 they opened near there. Which is down the street from the bay shore inn. They both looked down on their luck. Anyway it got me wondering if that 7-11 might be a new hot spot. 7-11s are always hot spots for these types, and the near by motel makes it a double bonus for them. If any of you live around there, maybe take a shot at that at night might be worth a look.

She was wearing all black, skinny, blond but not sickly skinny still meat on the bones maybe early 20s.

See jada a few nights ago for the first time on the hempstead stroll at like 3am. Quick bbj for 30 Rose's. Years mongering there and this was my first time seeing her. Hopefully inhale a few more run ins. Anyone tried FS with her? She worth taking to a short stay telly?

billyS

Reign of Terror
See jada a few nights ago for the first time on the hempstead stroll at like 3am. Quick bbj for 30 Rose's. Years mongering there and this was my first time seeing her. Hopefully inhale a few more run ins. Anyone tried FS with her? She worth taking to a short stay telly?
Please don't say "Rose's".
But thanks for the Intel, I'm sure our contingent that indulges in street action will find this useful.