Long Island Street Action

Coram area picking up a little a few are even advertising
Figured I would take a stroll through Coram today. Around 3:30, it definitely has picked up. Spotted 3 White SW, 1 BSW & 2 LSW.

All by or around the Latin night club. The BSW was trying to wave down any car she could. I 1st went around to pickup the one decent LSW and when i turned around to go find her some one must have snagged her before I could. Pulled into the Latin club parking and one White SW started to approach my car and of course I Got an important call from a client. So I had to pull away before I could start the negotiation with her. Gotta make the money to support the hobby! She was Short with blond hair and ripped jeans & a cap. look like she seen better days. The foot traffic was heavy today, lots of people watching.... I'll try my luck next week.....

Last night was my first day back to work, I worked 4 PM to 4 Am and figured i would hit my favorite hot spots on my way home.

Bushwick where its a high TS area with only 2 TS walkers but a big party and alot of police activity due to the party, so i headed east to Jamaica. where i thought i hit gold, the side streets of sutphin by 109 ave ish, i saw tons of scandalous dress hotties, who i thought were walkers only to be disappointed because there were leaving a party that was around the corner, i thought i was time warped back to the 80's and hit Street walker gold, there was 2 out on Sutphin, one who was talking with some dude, a 6 on the scale and then went into a car when she asked so now you want to hang out.. then a BBW, who wanted $80 for a BJ, so i decided to head to my Hail Mary, Hempstead.

Which was desolate, except for a crack head laying in the street, on Jackson st, right around the corner from wells fargo, if i didn't see her i would have ran her over, so i pulled next to her and beeped my horn to get her up, i made a few more laps to check for walkers and for her well being, i saw her and asked if she was OK and she thanked my and said yes

I then folded and headed home, i will be prowling after work tonight

Stay safe all

RE:
There is this girl in Huntington but she requires car visits Laia was Vanessa
631-606-0990
When she was posting as Vanessa I texted her and said hh100 she said ok but never answers
Now she advertises as 100hh
I don’t like paying over 100hhr idk why when the rates went to150$ hhr standard

I SAW THIS GIRL ABOUT A MONTH AGO IN HUNTINGTON, YOU LITERALLY PULL UP TO THE ADDRESS SHE GIVES YOU AND YOU DO THE DEED RIGHT THEN IN THERE, she is like 5'3', nice body was wearing a tiny dress which she did not take off, she has a nice rack but doesnt let you touch her boobs.
her teeth are fucked up, i mean fucked up dude!! she blew me with a condom on, then i started fucking mish, then doggy. then someone parks near us and she said let me blow you to finish cuz there is someone there, she actaully took of the condom to blow me this time i was about to cum but i wanted to finish doggy so i put the same condom back on and finished doggy.
was decent if you dont mind her teeth being fucked up![/QUOTE]

finally got to see this one...

That bandanna and a push-up bra with those nice tits in the ad had to try it out.

The review above is pretty good she’s very mechanical, which is a shame because she’s quite good looking. Didn’t get a good look at her teeth but nothing could be worse than Bianca‘s.

off what I read we settled on 80 bbj with Tit play... more on that later.

location is in a residential area we are in Huntington and Greenlawn meet, Little bit of a distance for me but I had the itch.
walking over to the car she had a nice body shape in the shadow, always a good sign. I believe she is the girl in the photos 100%.

Once she gets in the car she was a little lost but if I want to use a condom or not...
and when I asked to play with her tits she said she just has a thing no nipples being touched lol

suction was good she’s got a great mouth but taking the short stay car I could tell she was getting pissed that I had a decent size dick and I didn’t come in two seconds. About 10 minutes and she tells me babe you need to hurry up this is a short stay... Little does she know in my head that’s the last stay she’ll ever have. I fuck her face for another three minutes don’t give her a warning so it shoots stander throat and we end.

overall I didn’t get a good looking at the teeth but her body is nice no odor and she’s kind of a girl next-door in her 20s.
She’s probably using in some form or she would not be doing this but a mechanical rusher is not my thing.

Cruising around Hempstead on 9/7/20 around 8:30am and saw a tall black woman with a decent body walking right on Hemp Tpke and Terrace across from Home Depot. Wasn’t quite sure is she was working, but she did give a slight wave. I popped a u turn and pulled over and picked her up. Said she didn’t do this often but she was bored lol so who knows. BBBJ no CIM for $40 and offered covered FS for $60. Went with covered FS for $60. Marginally attractive tall woman, seemed like a non user. Clean, didn’t smell or anything. Ended up going to a parking lot nearby and getting a really good BBBJ, then hitting it doggy. She got into it and seemed to be having fun. Nice and wet. I’m pretty well endowed and she took the dick like a champ. Super easy and pleasant exchange. Nice boobs, nice pussy. Dropped her back off and went home to sleep :)

Cruising around Hempstead on 9/7/20 around 8:30am and saw a tall black woman with a decent body walking right on Hemp Tpke and Terrace across from Home Depot. Wasn’t quite sure is she was working, but she did give a slight wave. I popped a u turn and pulled over and picked her up. Said she didn’t do this often but she was bored lol so who knows. BBBJ no CIM for $40 and offered covered FS for $60. Went with covered FS for $60. Marginally attractive tall woman, seemed like a non user. Clean, didn’t smell or anything. Ended up going to a parking lot nearby and getting a really good BBBJ, then hitting it doggy. She got into it and seemed to be having fun. Nice and wet. I’m pretty well endowed and she took the dick like a champ. Super easy and pleasant exchange. Nice boobs, nice pussy. Dropped her back off and went home to sleep :)
I saw her and didn't bother to stop. Tall skinny black girl wearing short shorts in her early 20's?

Drove around CI and brentwood tonight around 11. Nothing anywhere, few drug dealers by the laundry palace but other than that super dead. I wouldve even taken that crypt keeper looking one from the other day in a heartbeat tonight. Minor LE around lurking nothing major. Anyone know if there is any new tracks in this area? I basically only checked around the bwood train station, near the laundry palace, behind it, and also hawthorne and brightside nothing.

Bay shore you have union blvd from dominos to 4 th ave they hang in the laundromat or veterans thrift st night. Down 4th towards lirr platform down cherry back down garfield to 3rd ave. Doen brook street towards the split or you can stay on 3rd go past dominos to mechanicsville. Make a left or right but you might find them by the bus station at night. May i recommend you go mongering after 930-940pm time frame. Its hit and miss in bay shore. If you have the time wait till after 1145pm be surprised on what you might find.

Bay shore you have union blvd from dominos to 4 th ave they hang in the laundromat or veterans thrift st night. Down 4th towards lirr platform down cherry back down garfield to 3rd ave. Doen brook street towards the split or you can stay on 3rd go past dominos to mechanicsville. Make a left or right but you might find them by the bus station at night. May i recommend you go mongering after 930-940pm time frame. Its hit and miss in bay shore. If you have the time wait till after 1145pm be surprised on what you might find.
Thank you for the update Yeah I will be there around 12am and later.

If you see pd in parking lot across from 7-11 which they do at times. You can always check area at crooked hill rd and wicks but towards crooked hill. Might get some amusement there. As well as exit 52 park and ride in rhe back might find few sw that enjoy getting dogged. Your choice.
Interesting on exit 52 Park & Ride. I thought that was only a "pickle park", so I have not been there since Rosie in that red hot dog truck left (she made awesome egg creams)

Was at Wyandanch yesterday night 1100 pm

One bsw Trish $30 straight path across from post office, next to supermarket

CBj and sex in car 15 min.

Parked somewhere in different street a little further.

Decent looking Crackhead 6

Service Average 6

No phone number

Overall good