Long Island Street Action

A few nights ago around sunset I saw a brunette walking from hawthorn in CI onto suffolk ave. Wasnt able to stop so today I went back around noon to scope it out. I think i found her, shes white long brown hair very skinny. She wears clothes some what nicer than typical SW'rs in the area. Anyway I caught her on suffolk walking into the checkers parking lot. Parked in a stall in her path to get a look before i ask her. She was wearing a big hat, and sunglasses but jeez her face was so old. These girls are always the "good from far, far from good" types obviously but i guess its been a while but the faces are always so shocking up close.

Decided to pass her up. Not to mention some monger or UC was following her in a dark grey camry heavy (illegal) tints driving like a complete moron. Stalking her movements driving fast through parking lots. I wasnt sure if he was following me or her initially. I checked by the b wood train station as well nothing, 7/11 on carlton nothing and behind the laundrymat nothing. As i left saw "camry guy" parked in front of the laundrymat again.

Camry guy could have been her pimp some of these SW's are hooked on whatever and these pimps follow and watch to see whe they get picked up so they can collect as soon as she is done.....A few in Coram use theirs phones saying on a date call when done...guess they are calling so he can meet her when done....

Camry guy could have been her pimp some of these SW's are hooked on whatever and these pimps follow and watch to see whe they get picked up so they can collect as soon as she is done.....A few in Coram use theirs phones saying on a date call when done...guess they are calling so he can meet her when done....
Camrys? I always thought the standard issue car for pimps on LI to drive around in are black Nissan Maxima's with heavily tinted windows.

Saturday Hempstead had tons of people lol night road around for hours and saw basically no one between 2-5 am(couldn’t sleep poison hurt me)

Anyways on my way back I stopped by the shop did hhr tip 10.
Mod note: what shop?

Only two girls both about 5’2-5’4 120 ish
Average young mid 20s
They sprayed the hell out of me with the sanitizer, at one point I took it from her and sprayed it back . Lazy cbj and when she tried to stop I told her to go back down it hadn’t been even 5mins! She had nice small c cups her body was very firm and tight, her kitty was average, but after a while of riding me it felt like it got loose, and she was tired maybe 5mins. So we switch to dog, more cbj, and then missionary and cowgirl to finish. She complained a little so I only tipped $10 she also gave me an attitude and something in Spanish like I’m dirty. Which I was, sweaty covered with fire hydrant water(it was busted and I was playing in it).
also saw two guys right before me stand at the corner and watched them go in before I did.

Also near springfield blvd and Jamaica saw a thicker middle aged blonde African woman and I followed her for half a block debating on what to do. Decided to let her go.

then on my way home I passed through Hempstead and saw Ingrid, she was like crying because she had been sleeping behind Home Depot, skinny about 80lbs crazy look, had a crack pipe. She wanted $2 I said I’d give you money but 1. Just spent a bunch 2. You ran off last time!

Asked for her number, she said she doesn’t have one and almost broke down again talking about Home Depot, while taking a hit from a crack pipe.

There is this girl in Huntington but she requires car visits Laia was Vanessa
631-606-0990
When she was posting as Vanessa I texted her and said hh100 she said ok but never answers
Now she advertises as 100hh
I don’t like paying over 100hhr idk why when the rates went to150$ hhr standard

Couldn't sleep so took a ride to W to see what's happening.
At 5am I saw at least 7 SW's along SP.
3 were hanging out by Jackie Chans (maybe 100 yds S of firehouse) Gave them a glance and got the "come-hither" wave.
1 was sitting by herself in entranceway of building maybe another 30 yds S. Gave me the wave.
1 was walking down street just opposite BP gas station. I went down that street and as I slowly drove by she thought I was going to pick her up as she started walking toward my car.
1 was walking by street by church (opposite HS). Gave me a nod as I slowly drove by.
1 was standing by closed Sunoco station just N of tracks. Gave me a wave. She was the only one that was a BBW.

Be advised: W is a small town but COVID #'s in ND increase every day.

Saturday Hempstead had tons of people lol night road around for hours and saw basically no one between 2-5 am(couldn’t sleep poison hurt me)

Anyways on my way back I stopped by the shop did hhr tip 10.
Mod note: what shop?

Only two girls both about 5’2-5’4 120 ish
Average young mid 20s
They sprayed the hell out of me with the sanitizer, at one point I took it from her and sprayed it back . Lazy cbj and when she tried to stop I told her to go back down it hadn’t been even 5mins! She had nice small c cups her body was very firm and tight, her kitty was average, but after a while of riding me it felt like it got loose, and she was tired maybe 5mins. So we switch to dog, more cbj, and then missionary and cowgirl to finish. She complained a little so I only tipped $10 she also gave me an attitude and something in Spanish like I’m dirty. Which I was, sweaty covered with fire hydrant water(it was busted and I was playing in it).
also saw two guys right before me stand at the corner and watched them go in before I did.

Also near springfield blvd and Jamaica saw a thicker middle aged blonde African woman and I followed her for half a block debating on what to do. Decided to let her go.

then on my way home I passed through Hempstead and saw Ingrid, she was like crying because she had been sleeping behind Home Depot, skinny about 80lbs crazy look, had a crack pipe. She wanted $2 I said I’d give you money but 1. Just spent a bunch 2. You ran off last time!

Asked for her number, she said she doesn’t have one and almost broke down again talking about Home Depot, while taking a hit from a crack pipe.

631-606-0990
When she was posting as Vanessa I texted her and said hh100 she said ok but never answers
Yeah, what shop?

RE:
631-606-0990
I don’t like paying over 100hhr idk why when the rates went to150$ hhr standard[/QUOTE]

I SAW THIS GIRL ABOUT A MONTH AGO IN HUNTINGTON, YOU LITERALLY PULL UP TO THE ADDRESS SHE GIVES YOU AND YOU DO THE DEED RIGHT THEN IN THERE, she is like 5'3', nice body was wearing a tiny dress which she did not take off, she has a nice rack but doesnt let you touch her boobs.
her teeth are fucked up, i mean fucked up dude!! she blew me with a condom on, then i started fucking mish, then doggy. then someone parks near us and she said let me blow you to finish cuz there is someone there, she actaully took of the condom to blow me this time i was about to cum but i wanted to finish doggy so i put the same condom back on and finished doggy.
was decent if you dont mind her teeth being fucked up!

RE:
631-606-0990

I SAW THIS GIRL ABOUT A MONTH AGO IN HUNTINGTON, YOU LITERALLY PULL UP TO THE ADDRESS SHE GIVES YOU AND YOU DO THE DEED RIGHT THEN IN THERE, she is like 5'3', nice body was wearing a tiny dress which she did not take off, she has a nice rack but doesnt let you touch her boobs.
her teeth are fucked up, i mean fucked up dude!! she blew me with a condom on, then i started fucking mish, then doggy. then someone parks near us and she said let me blow you to finish cuz there is someone there, she actaully took of the condom to blow me this time i was about to cum but i wanted to finish doggy so i put the same condom back on and finished doggy.
was decent if you dont mind her teeth being fucked up!
Jacked up teeth somehow irks me. Thanks for posting a review for the good mongers of UG.

Yeah i get the fact the pimps follow along but only thing is he was driving as if he was following a brinks truck dropping money. Seemed very strange to me. Im guessing was some amateur john being an eager retard.

Jacked up teeth? shit, id think less teeth the better. I used to get gum jobs from tracy in CI was the fucking best.

Drove around CI two days ago around mid day, nothing on any block i think the 12-3 pm time slot is dead.

Yeah i get the fact the pimps follow along but only thing is he was driving as if he was following a brinks truck dropping money. Seemed very strange to me. Im guessing was some amateur john being an eager retard.

Jacked up teeth? shit, id think less teeth the better. I used to get gum jobs from tracy in CI was the fucking best.

Drove around CI two days ago around mid day, nothing on any block i think the 12-3 pm time slot is dead.

missing teeth i guess is different but this girl got some pcs of teeth left in her mouth which are brown as shit.....