LI Bust

This was posted on another board and wanted to bring it here for you guys to see. For your own personal safety DO NOT go to the Coliseum Inn for any circumstances. After a little checking myself there does seem to be some basis for the heads up. Did not want to start a whole new thread for it but figured I would post it here. To my knowledge there has not been any situation to date but a warning is a warning so do with it as you will.

Happy hunting Rabbits and be safe
Thanks for the warning and you posted it in the right spot!

Your review is for last saturday, this is a heads up for this weekend and I suggest everyone stay away for this weekend at the least.
I was there Friday night and posted my review the same night. I did notice the place was empty. There were only 3 cars in the parking lot.

Thats funny, another hotel on the watch list. She knows how to pick 'em.
I saw her ad today and it said Lynbrook. So either she doesn't know her geography or she decided to go to the Capri a few miles down on Sunrise.
Is the Diplomat being watched too? Is there a thread with all the places to avoid?

Is the Diplomat being watched too? Is there a thread with all the places to avoid?
Diplomat (Rockville Centre),
Garden Hilton (Westbury),
Hollywood (Farmindale)
the Pines (Westbury, behind Garden Hilton),
Plantation (Island Park)
Long Beach Motor Inn (Island Park)
Coliseum Inn (E Meadow)
GAteway (Merrick)
and yes the Capri (this should be common knowledge to those from this side of Nassau)

The above are good for maybe one get together but not ideal for setting up incall w/ volume. Outside of that well do with it a you may. These places are not just watched for "us," many are hit for drug busts and other things as well. This is the first and prob last time I openly share like this. So Merry Christmas;)

**this should prob go someplace else, so maybe the mod can put it in the right place, without quoting me**

Last edited:
Hollywood (Farmindale)
Plantation (Island Park)
Coliseum Inn (E Meadow)
GAteway (Merrick)
and yes the Capri (this should be common knowledge to those from this side of Nassau)

The above are good for maybe one get together but not ideal for setting up incall w/ volume. Outside of that well do with it a you may. These places are not just watched for "us," many are hit for drug busts and other things as well. This is the first and prob last time I openly share like this. So Merry Christmas;)

**this should prob go someplace else, so maybe the mod can put it in the right place, without quoting me**
Diplomat is on the RVC Baldwin border, but it is a Baldwin address I think.

Last edited:
Hollywood (Farmindale)
Plantation (Island Park)
Coliseum Inn (E Meadow)
GAteway (Merrick)

You forgot The Budget Inn in Massapequa

Saw this on another site and since I didnt see this posted anywhere figured id post it:

http://www.newsday.com/iphone/ny-liarre1212,0,5920851.story

BY JOSEPH MALLIA , December 11, 2008

A Nassau County police vice squad sting at a New Cassel massage parlor Wednesday led to two promoting prostitution arrests.

S K M, 37, answered the door at the 979 Old Country Rd. massage parlor and led a police detective to a room where a 30-year-old woman gave him a massage, police said. He paid for the massage, and then the woman offered to have sex with him for more money, police said.

Vice squad detectives arrested both M and another suspect, Y J. J, 35, of Bayside, Queens, at 6 p.m. Wednesday.

"J transports females to Nassau County for the purpose of working as prostitutes," a Nassau police news release said.

Both M and J were charged with promoting prostitution, and the woman who performed the massage, a 30-year-old from Union Street in Flushing, was also arrested and was charged with prostitution.

M, of Union Street, Flushing, and J, 35, of 23rd Avenue, Bayside, face arraignment Thursday at First District Court, Hempstead.

At the time of her arrest Wednesday, M was out on $500 bail for a previous prostitution arrest, on Oct. 21, court records show.

As expected TODAYS ND

Four women were arrested and charged with prostitution Thursday at massage parlors in Hicksville and Mineola, police said.

Nassau vice squad detectives also charged the four, along with two other women at a separate Mineola massage parlor, with unauthorized practice of massage.

The prostitution arrests were made at the Graceful Service parlor, at 246 Mineola Blvd., Mineola, where two Flushing women, ages 44 and 46, were charged; and at 11 W. Marie St., Hicksville, where a Woodhaven woman, 58, and a Flushing woman, 52, were charged, Nassau police said.

At a parlor at 307 Willis Ave., Mineola, a Flushing woman, 40, and a Monterey, Calif., woman, 38, were charged with performing massages without a license.

At 11 marie st, the 58 and 52 year olds were not the masseuses. What could they charge them with? One was the cleaning lady and the other the owner. The massage personnel were closer to high thirties, low forties.

-what they were charged with-Marie St is now closed---
We have no one but ourselves to blame for this. Reason seems to stand that LE will peruse this board and pick up info. 11 Marie was getting so much free press here that they couldn't ignore it. Even though the place was UTR it stood out like a sore thumb. It was too easy. They had no concept of discretion. I'm sure it was an easy bust.

Once 11 was getting the rave reviews, it was doomed.

Last edited:

wolf5958

lil Fuzzybear
With all due respect RT what do you think should be done? I ask because we want to share infor but as you stated it seems that a place with good reviews is soon gone. It is the nature of the beast isn't it??

I'm not advocating keeping silent. Defeats the purpose of the board. Places like 11 are doomed because they don't screen properly. Lily survives because she does.

Look, you know that for every one guy who posts about a place, dozens (if not more) read and act on it. After 11 got the raves reviews, it must have been mad busy. With so much attention being pointed at an unmarked storefront just off a busy road, it was bound to catch the eye of many curious shop keepers nearby.....then LE.

Last edited: