LI Bust

I don't think this place was advertising for long, but Glen Head is a fairly small neighborhood where something like an Amp may get attention quick. There are two places in Great Neck right over the Nassau border that stick out like a sore thumb. One place is just begging for attention. It takes alot of guts to open a place and nerves of steel to not get caught.

I don't think this place was advertising for long, but Glen Head is a fairly small neighborhood where something like an Amp may get attention quick. There are two places in Great Neck right over the Nassau border that stick out like a sore thumb. One place is just begging for attention. It takes alot of guts to open a place and nerves of steel to not get caught.
I've seen those Great Neck places in the therapeutic section of CL. They even list their address in the ads. Have you been to either one?

No I haven't, they seem a little bit exposed. I made a appointment at the one closer to Northern and when I got there, I was a little shocked at how out in the open it was. Didn't go in and ended up going to old faithful #5. Maybe it's legit, but I question that.

Ronkonkoma AMP busted

470 Hawkins Avenue was busted at 7:20 PM last night. This is from the SCPD web site:

Incident: Massage Parlor Arrests
Date/Time: June 23, 2009 at 7:20 p.m.

Suffolk County Police arrested three Queens , NY , residents on charges related to running an unlicensed massage parlor and prostitution.

Fourth Precinct Crime Section officers, assisted by uniformed officers, raided the Feeling Facial Spa, 470 Hawkins Avenue, Ronkonkoma, on Tuesday, June 23, 2009 at 7:20 p.m. The raid was the culmination of an investigation that was begun in response to complaints from neighbors and tips to Crime Stoppers. The raid resulted in the seizure of $800 in cash, massage tables and other prostitution related items. The following were arrested:

Jiang He, 31, of 132-61 Pope St . , Flushing , who was charged with Prostitution and Unauthorized Practice. Unauthorized Practice is a felony under the Education Law.

Jiang Mei, 36, of 57-23 233 rd St . , Bayside, who was charged with Criminal Nuisance 2nd Degree

Ming Yuan Song, 50, of 67-48 Springfield Blvd. , Bayside, who was charged with Criminal Nuisance 2 nd Degree All three will be held at the Fourth Precinct and will be arraigned at First District Court, Central Islip , later today.

A criminal charge is an accusation. A defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty

Not surprised to hear about this. By coincidence I drove past this place last week and the sign out font was definitely drawing too much attention to this place. That coupled with the fact that in was in an legit professional office park was just begging for a complaint call from an "concerned citizen".

Last edited:
Another SCPD AMP bust

Another SCPD AMP bust. This is their press release:

Incident: Illegal Massage Parlor Arrests
Date/Time: Thursday, August 6, 2009

Suffolk County Police today arrested three women after a raid at a Farmingville massage parlor where prostitution took place.

In response to neighborhood complaints Sixth Precinct Crime Section officers conducted a month long investigation that revealed prostitution activity at the massage parlor located at 875 Portion Road. Officers executed a search warrant and the following people were arrested.

· Tin Ping Wang, 43, of 147-23 Barclay Ave., Flushing

· Chen Long Hua, 38, of 138 th St., Flushing

· Liu Chun Ping, 46, of 147-23 Barclay Ave., Flushing

Wang and Hua were charged with Prostitution. Ping was charged with Promoting Prostitution 4th Degree. All three were charged with a violation of the New York State Education Law for Unauthorized Practice of a Massage Therapy without a License, a Class E felony.

Wang, Hua and Ping will be arraigned at First District Court in Central Islip on August 7.

A criminal charge is an accusation. A defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.

As much as we enjoy their services, well, most of the time. As much as we review them, good or bad, let's remember they sometimes pay the price for our satisfaction and enjoyment.

Another SCPD AMP bust. This is their press release:

Incident: Illegal Massage Parlor Arrests
Date/Time: Thursday, August 6, 2009

Suffolk County Police today arrested three women after a raid at a Farmingville massage parlor where prostitution took place.

In response to neighborhood complaints Sixth Precinct Crime Section officers conducted a month long investigation that revealed prostitution activity at the massage parlor located at 875 Portion Road. Officers executed a search warrant and the following people were arrested.

· Tin Ping Wang, 43, of 147-23 Barclay Ave., Flushing

· Chen Long Hua, 38, of 138 th St., Flushing

· Liu Chun Ping, 46, of 147-23 Barclay Ave., Flushing

Wang and Hua were charged with Prostitution. Ping was charged with Promoting Prostitution 4th Degree. All three were charged with a violation of the New York State Education Law for Unauthorized Practice of a Massage Therapy without a License, a Class E felony.

Wang, Hua and Ping will be arraigned at First District Court in Central Islip on August 7.

A criminal charge is an accusation. A defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.
Was this the place next to the laundry mat? I think that was Horseblock Rd.

As much as we enjoy their services, well, most of the time. As much as we review them, good or bad, let's remember they sometimes pay the price for our satisfaction and enjoyment.
WADR, I think they sometimes pay the price due to their stupidity.

" In response to neighborhood complaints Sixth Precinct Crime Section officers conducted a month long investigation ...."

...Sixth Precinct Crime Section officers conducted a month long investigation .....
As an aside, NassauCounty Executive Tom Suozzi (yes I know the arrest was in Suffolk)was on TV the other day justifing the red light cameras as the camaras free up police resourses from stopping drivers from blowing thru red lights, (where people die from time to time) to more important matters. I guess we will see more "month long investigations" to stop all the dangerous handjobs.

I feel sooooo much safer already.

Last edited:
WADR, I think they sometimes pay the price due to their stupidity.

" In response to neighborhood complaints Sixth Precinct Crime Section officers conducted a month long investigation ...."
Think of all the places in Nassau and Suffolk that advertise all over the place. LE knows where they are and it's so simple to bust them, sometimes they are very stupid when screening, if they screen at all.

It seems they make an example of one or two once in a while. Owning a place is a crapshoot.

Huntington AMP bust

This is an SCPD press release:

Incident: Two Women Arrested for Prostitution in Huntington Massage Parlor Raid
Location: Acupuncture Acupressure, 866 West Route 25, Huntington
Date/Time: Thursday, April 29, 2010 at 2:05 p.m.

Suffolk County Police today arrested two Flushing women for prostitution at a Huntington massage parlor.

Second Precinct Crime Section officers in conjunction with undercover officers, conducted an investigation that revealed prostitution activity at the Acupuncture Acupressure massage parlor located at 866 West Route 25. Massage tables, assorted body oils, towels, bedding and cash were seized after a search warrant was executed at 2:05 p.m. Employees were also performing massages without licenses.

Xuang Shuang He, 40, and Xiao-Hui Lu, 53, both of Flushing, were charged with Prostitution and Unauthorized Practice of a Profession.

He and Lu will be arraigned at First District Court in Central Islip on April 30.

How is that there are over 100 bodywork shops advertising openly in Flushing, and the police do not say they observe massages. If the women here say, we never performed massages but body work, what the hell is the difference? How does a policeman know when one is performing a massage versus bodywork which is legal?