LI Bust

Curious -
How long ago was this?

I don’t get the impression that LE would do a pat down and search on you
15 years?

Back to answering questions:

One time when I was stopped after LE saw me pick up a nicely dressed girl in N. Amityville
Cop asked: Are you married.
my answer: I was going to say Duh and point to my wedding band but just decided it probably be most prudent to say "Yes"

cop asked: Does she know you pick up girls in your car.

my answer: I don’t pick up girls — I offered her a ride as she indicted she needed one. And yes my wife knows — because I've offered a ride to a girl when my wife was in the car. (didn’t elaborate to the cop but true story — 2am middle of nowhere and the car in front of me hit a missing piece of pavement (some idiot kids must have removed the warnings) and both tires went flat. My wife and I stopped to help when we saw the driver was a young woman. I would have helped change the tire but both front tires were flat. Obviously we assumed she didn't have two spares and we asked if we could give her a ride home. We did.

Yeah I've seen her dumpster diving at grocery stores in this area. She is pretty gross in person.
She is up and down long beach road in that loud, banged up PT cruiser going in and out of every strip malls dumpsters when the weather gets nice with a bikini top and her tits sagged down to the floor. Its a hideous sight.