Legit massages

kissina blvd/58 ave.

located about 2 blocks north of the lie. located on the 1st floor. absolutly no chance of extras. the room is set up like a hospital emergency room - lots of small stalls with wrap around curtains.
30 = 30 min

Had an experience at a legit place the other day that I wanted to share. Have previously gone to this place with my GF and see woman there all the time. Went by myself for a half hour a few weeks ago and got a hint of a tease from the provider who was cute petite 30ish girl so have been back twice since then for 90 min. first time we progressed nicely stroking her calf and ass as she rubbed me on the flip she teased my hard cock but didn't actually jerk it but here's the different part she was sitting on her stool with her head about a foot away and she just started gazing into my eyes. So I gazed back. So there we were gazing at each other so I lifted my head up and kissed her. She didn't move away but didn't kiss back so I backed away and gazed some more then she moved in my direction and we kissed again. Then she said I knew you were special when I saw you so I said you're special and we kissed some more. So I went again on Friday and we spent the last half hour making out like high school kids under the bleachers. Kissing and gazing into each others eyes. At one point she wiped away a tear and said she was happy. Now I've been mongering for the better part of 30 years and this is a first. Anyway now this girl has me thinking about her all day. We'll see where this goes. I think I have a thing for seducing Legit massage girls. If they give me a HR on the first visit I usually don't come back I like to earn it LOL
So since I have some more time for creative writing due to the coronavirus I thought I’d continue this story. What can I say I was smitten and so was she. I started seeing her for two hour sessions. In the beginning I’d get an hour massage and an hour of fun. After a while the massage time decreased and soon there was no massage at all. We progressed slowly at first just kissing gazing and petting. She confessed to me that she was married, Had a husband and son who just started college. Turns out she was older than I first thought. Still she was 14 years younger than me. She ran every day and did yoga. Had the cute round firm ass and nice B cups. She also said that she had never been with a man other than her husband. She had been in the USA and away from her husband for about 9 months. Her English was not great but improved a great deal during the time I was with her. We didn’t do a lot of talking. She liked to say my name while she gazed at me and I would say hers. The first time she touched my penis I had to place her hand on it. She would say that she wanted me but she was married. I would tell her that I understood. She allowed me to finger her. She would also get off grinding on my leg and was now comfortable stroking me. One day after about six weeks of this I got on top of her and pulled down her tights, I told her I wanted her she nodded then I slowly entered her. She was very tight and I was very excited. I barely moved inside of her. We just gazed at each other and whispered each other's names. This continued until we heard footsteps approaching, remember this was a legit place and the room had a curtain for a door. With the footsteps I got off her and she quickly pulled up her pants and sat up as if massaging my arm. This was a drill we repeated many times. After the footsteps passed I held her in my arms while she quietly cried. She was upset that she cheated on her husband. She composed herself and apologized for crying. I told her I understood and not to worry. I love you’s soon followed. To be continued…...

So since I have some more time for creative writing due to the coronavirus I thought I’d continue this story. What can I say I was smitten and so was she. I started seeing her for two hour sessions. In the beginning I’d get an hour massage and an hour of fun. After a while the massage time decreased and soon there was no massage at all. We progressed slowly at first just kissing gazing and petting. She confessed to me that she was married, Had a husband and son who just started college. Turns out she was older than I first thought. Still she was 14 years younger than me. She ran every day and did yoga. Had the cute round firm ass and nice B cups. She also said that she had never been with a man other than her husband. She had been in the USA and away from her husband for about 9 months. Her English was not great but improved a great deal during the time I was with her. We didn’t do a lot of talking. She liked to say my name while she gazed at me and I would say hers. The first time she touched my penis I had to place her hand on it. She would say that she wanted me but she was married. I would tell her that I understood. She allowed me to finger her. She would also get off grinding on my leg and was now comfortable stroking me. One day after about six weeks of this I got on top of her and pulled down her tights, I told her I wanted her she nodded then I slowly entered her. She was very tight and I was very excited. I barely moved inside of her. We just gazed at each other and whispered each other's names. This continued until we heard footsteps approaching, remember this was a legit place and the room had a curtain for a door. With the footsteps I got off her and she quickly pulled up her pants and sat up as if massaging my arm. This was a drill we repeated many times. After the footsteps passed I held her in my arms while she quietly cried. She was upset that she cheated on her husband. She composed herself and apologized for crying. I told her I understood and not to worry. I love you’s soon followed. To be continued…...
Where is this woman from, that her English needs improving?

Where was this place.

To trust and find solace in another human being is a beautiful thing.

There was a place mention called Top Notch on 41st ave. I was wondering if any know what happen to it as they anew place there now.
Oh no! Tell me it ain't true! What's going to happen to my partly stamped buy 10 get 1 free card?
I've been going there for couple of years (but not since late feb), always a good clean place, good massage, heated massage table during cold days and $30 for the full hour.
The owner has (or maybe now had) a couple of places.

Oh no! Tell me it ain't true! What's going to happen to my partly stamped buy 10 get 1 free card?
I've been going there for couple of years (but not since late feb), always a good clean place, good massage, heated massage table during cold days and $30 for the full hour.
The owner has (or maybe now had) a couple of places.
Yes it’s gone. I heard the owner open up in Connecticut

Lovely Foot Spa 516-513-1818
134 Manetto Hill Rd
Plainview, NY
Open 7D 10am-9:30pm
Buy 10 Bodywork and get 1 foot rub free.

Saw this place on my way back from my food shopping at Fairway (just a couple of blocks away).
It's in a strip mall with lots of parking. I saw no reason to park in remote part of lot and just parked right by front door.

This place is completely legit.

Rooms (maybe 5?) have solid walls but opaque cloth curtains in doorways. There are foot massage chairs in a large open area just outside the massage rooms and I walked by someone getting a foot massage given by some Asian guy.

Each room is reasonably spacious, warm and immaculate. Pleasant relaxing music playing and rooms were dim lit.

I stopped by today after my gym workout and actually was looking for a legit massage. That's what I got, not bad but not spectacular either with just right amount of oil, hot stones and hot towels cleanup.

If that's what you are looking for it's $40 for the hour and $15 tip (she was happy with it). Be sure to ask for body massage as they tried to sell me half body massage, half foot rub for hour at same price.

Legit place next to Citibank at OCR and Plainview Rd intersection was slightly better.
Can you please tell us the name of this place above next to the Citibank at Old Country Road. I’m in dire need of a good legit massage spot in Nassau County that is clean and low key thanks.

Can you please tell us the name of this place above next to the Citibank at Old Country Road. I’m in dire need of a good legit massage spot in Nassau County that is clean and low key thanks.
The business sign on the place is FOOT SPA although the business name is JOYFUL FOOT SPA (guess he didn't want to spend the extra $ for the extra word.) It's at 1113 OCR and phone is 516-605-2730. You have a choice between a male or female masseuse (I chose the female - tiny thing with strong) hands — vg legit massage - I forgot hour price — $38? ) I haven't been the since about 12 months before the plague.

Hilarious sign in the room: Please keep under pant on. No Hanky Panky.

Ps. I didn't keep them on and she didn't care.

Self service frozen yogurt place in same lot - not bad if you like that stuff.

See my full review at: https://utopiaguide.pl/forums/index...605-2730-1113-old-country-rd-plainview.55092/

The business sign on the place is FOOT SPA although the business name is JOYFUL FOOT SPA (guess he didn't want to spend the extra $ for the extra word.) It's at 1113 OCR and phone is 516-605-2730. You have a choice between a male or female masseuse (I chose the female - tiny thing with strong) hands — vg legit massage - I forgot hour price — $38? ) I haven't been the since about 12 months before the plague.

Hilarious sign in the room: Please keep under pant on. No Hanky Panky.

Ps. I didn't keep them on and she didn't care.

Self service frozen yogurt place in same lot - not bad if you like that stuff.

See my full review at: https://utopiaguide.pl/forums/index...605-2730-1113-old-country-rd-plainview.55092/
Thanks man much appreciated do you think it’s safe to go now or are you waiting until next year before visiting these old stomping ground due to Covid?

MOD: I believe what I wrote belongs here as it is directly relevant to legit massages.

Thanks man much appreciated do you think it’s safe to go now or are you waiting until next year before visiting these old stomping ground due to Covid?
I think it is a mistake, right now, both for an individual and to anyone they associate with and care about, to spend a significant amount of time, i.e. an hour, in close proximity with someone in an enclosed area, i.e. a windowless room, with someone who spends long periods of time, i.e. an hour at a time, in close proximity with different unrelated people, multiple times for a significant of time each, in an enclosed area throughout the day, seven days a week.

Damn it’s craziness when you are doing zoom calls and business meetings all day you eventually get lower back pains and sore shoulders and a stiff neck. I really need a good massage but you damn near have to risk your life to get a massage this is madness. What is the world coming to these days can’t even get a legit back rub no extras at all involved. I see our East they have places where you can get a legit massage by the beach near the waterfront but I’m thinking that must cost and arm and a leg no pun intended. Has anyone had a legit massage since the pandemic if so where can you recommend and if not what do you do to ease the pain and stiffness. Please no jokes here I’m being serious about my questions thanks guys take care.

Damn it’s craziness when you are doing zoom calls and business meetings all day you eventually get lower back pains and sore shoulders and a stiff neck. I really need a good massage but you damn near have to risk your life to get a massage this is madness. What is the world coming to these days can’t even get a legit back rub no extras at all involved. I see our East they have places where you can get a legit massage by the beach near the waterfront but I’m thinking that must cost and arm and a leg no pun intended. Has anyone had a legit massage since the pandemic if so where can you recommend and if not what do you do to ease the pain and stiffness. Please no jokes here I’m being serious about my questions thanks guys take care.
https://utopiaguide.pl/forums/index.php?threads/foot-spa-718-281-1088.56445/

Recent review

Massage Envy--pricey, but completely professional