Joyful Foot Spa 516-605-2730 1113 Old Country Rd, Plainview

This place opened up couple of months ago. It is in Crossroads Plaza which also has a Citi branch bank which is handy. Plus John's Farms and Fairway are about a mile away so I have a reason to be in the area. Pricing was professionally prominently posted with wide selection of body and foot massage times and prices listed. I selected 1 hour body for $40 cash ($42 if you used VISA).

Place is spotless.

Was led into the back by a guy who looked like he could bend rebar with his bare hands if he worked on highway construction. I said to him I wanted woman masseuse and he nodded ok.

Place is very big inside with a large area with reclining chairs where they do only foot massage. You walk thru that area and past people, male and female, in the chairs getting such on the way to another large area with massage rooms. Sheet rock walls with a curtain in each entrance. Room I was led into was spacious with two massage tables each with a large stemmed rose lying on it.

Sign on wall says "Massage Only. No Hanky Panky. Keep underwear on."
Cute.

So I strip naked lie on table and cover my ass with towel.

Pleasant petite woman comes in organizes the towel over me and starts decent massage. She is so petite that when she leans over my head to do upper shoulder massage has to rub her crotch over the back of my head. Hmmm, this has possibilities, I think.

That thought is shattered when I hear rustlings by the other table and I look up and see a middle aged woman in a bikini outfit lying down on the table next to mine, putting her face in the hole in the table and a guy starting a massage on her. Crap, now how am I going to get up when done with massage and walk across room bare-assed over to where my clothes are hanging (I did say room was spacious).

Decent massage (but not great like Cindy in Flushing were I also can get CFS if I want).

Get the full hour as purchased. Slither over to my clothes covered with a towel and get dressed. Guy giving massage and woman getting massage don't look over.

Pay my fee up front and get my little cup of water. Give masseuse $15 tip — she gives me big smile folds her hands (like praying ) and gives me a respectful bow. It was like I tipped her a "C" note. She then picks up a business card and stamps the back where they have the buy 10 get 1 free little boxes.

Interesting (and a one time only) experience.

This place opened up couple of months ago. It is in Crossroads Plaza which also has a Citi branch bank which is handy. Plus John's Farms and Fairway are about a mile away so I have a reason to be in the area. Pricing was professionally prominently posted with wide selection of body and foot massage times and prices listed. I selected 1 hour body for $40 cash ($42 if you used VISA).

Place is spotless.

Was led into the back by a guy who looked like he could bend rebar with his bare hands if he worked on highway construction. I said to him I wanted woman masseuse and he nodded ok.

Place is very big inside with a large area with reclining chairs where they do only foot massage. You walk thru that area and past people, male and female, in the chairs getting such on the way to another large area with massage rooms. Sheet rock walls with a curtain in each entrance. Room I was led into was spacious with two massage tables each with a large stemmed rose lying on it.

Cute.

Pleasant petite woman comes in organizes the towel over me and starts decent massage. She is so petite that when she leans over my head to do upper shoulder massage has to rub her crotch over the back of my head. Hmmm, this has possibilities, I think.

That thought is shattered when I hear rustlings by the other table and I look up and see a middle aged woman in a bikini outfit lying down on the table next to mine, putting her face in the hole in the table and a guy starting a massage on her. Crap, now how am I going to get up when done with massage and walk across room bare-assed over to where my clothes are hanging (I did say room was spacious).

Decent massage (but not great like Cindy in Flushing were I also can get CFS if I want).

Get the full hour as purchased. Slither over to my clothes covered with a towel and get dressed. Guy giving massage and woman getting massage don't look over.

Pay my fee up front and get my little cup of water. Give masseuse $15 tip — she gives me big smile folds her hands (like praying ) and gives me a respectful bow. It was like I tipped her a "C" note. She then picks up a business card and stamps the back where they have the buy 10 get 1 free little boxes.

Ligit or not it seems extremely odd to be getting a massage next to a stranger getting a massage!

Place is spotless.

Cute.

That’s because the tip is $5 to $10 at places like that so the $15 was a sign of your appreciation

@genius
I know this is not an English class or creative writing course. But, still, I enjoyed your writing style and subtle sarcasm and the way you presented in a very cute fashion the experience which was not what you had hoped for but still found interesting. Especially your comments about first entering. Usually Chinese guys are not built to bend rebar and the fear of getting to your clothes bare-ass and her super petite-ness and your expectations. Enjoyed your light-hearted spirit. Hey, we have all been there and it seems so promising and desirable, especially when the place is so clean and the provider is enough attractive and it all seems like the pieces are falling into place and then you realize that you better just enjoy the massage because that is as good as it gets. Thank you.

I know this is not an English class or creative writing course. But, still, I enjoyed your writing style and subtle sarcasm and the way you presented in a very cute fashion the experience which was not what you had hoped for but still found interesting. Especially your comments about first entering. Usually Chinese guys are not built to bend rebar and the fear of getting to your clothes bare-ass and her super petite-ness and your expectations. Enjoyed your light-hearted spirit. Hey, we have all been there and it seems so promising and desirable, especially when the place is so clean and the provider is enough attractive and it all seems like the pieces are falling into place and then you realize that you better just enjoy the massage because that is as good as it gets. Thank you.
I'm glad you enjoyed my report. My view of situations in life that don't meet up to my expectations is that there is almost always something positive to either enjoy or at worst at least something to learn from the experience.

For example, once I was siting on the runway waiting for my flight to takeoff for home when the pilot said we were heading back to the gate as JFK was going to be closed for arrivals for several hours due to bad thunderstorms. I could have made myself miserable by lamenting about the situation but instead headed to the airport bar and sat next to a couple of attractive women in the same situation. Since we were in the same situation it was easy to strike up a conversation with them and I ended up combining our table, bought them a some drinks and shared some hot bar snacks (great to have an expense account!). Lots of laughs and since they were headed to NYC for a couple days holiday I was able to offer them some advice on what to do and what not to do there. Ended up meeting up with one where I showed her some sights and she, ahem, showed me some of hers.

Ps. I know you said that "this is not an English class or creative writing course" but my post was sardonic and not sarcastic.

billyS

Reign of Terror

Place is spotless.

Cute.

@genius
Your review made me think about the legit Foot massage place I've been going to. It is a nail salon that bought the or is leasing the space next door and they turned it into a foot massage room that they keep dark with soothing music, and those big comfortable lounge chairs.
I like to go for the hour foot massage particularly after a long run.
I also go for a pedicure once in a while.

Anyway, the point is one day I had an extremely cute girl for both and decided to make her my regular. Over tip her and she treats me well.
They had a massage room with a table at one point but it has been replaced with tables in the foot massage area. I've seen people getting back massages there, even a woman topless lying face down.
The owner, a dude of course encouraged me to take a full body massage with my girl.
Now, would Genius get fully nude in front of all those other people?
I'm thinking, depending on how many people are in there possibly stripping down to boxer/briefs.
I wish I could get her in the old private room
One other note, one time it wasn't busy and I found myself alone in the room with her. At one point when she was doing my arms (an hour foot massage actually includes most other body parts) she placed my hand face up at the end of the arm of the chair and then leaned over so that her crotch was grinding back and forth on it as she massaged my upper arms. But also towards the end the owner dude came in to check up which he had never done before.
Also the last act after they put your shoes back on is a back and shoulders rub sitting backwards in a small chair against one of the tables. The time we were alone I asked if we could use the table instead. She hesitated and get looking up at a spot on the wall where there was no clock or anything. I'm wondering if she was looking for a camera?

I'm glad you enjoyed my report. My view of situations in life that don't meet up to my expectations is that there is almost always something positive to either enjoy or at worst at least something to learn from the experience.

For example, once I was siting on the runway waiting for my flight to takeoff for home when the pilot said we were heading back to the gate as JFK was going to be closed for arrivals for several hours due to bad thunderstorms. I could have made myself miserable by lamenting about the situation but instead headed to the airport bar and sat next to a couple of attractive women in the same situation. Since we were in the same situation it was easy to strike up a conversation with them and I ended up combining our table, bought them a some drinks and shared some hot bar snacks (great to have an expense account!). Lots of laughs and since they were headed to NYC for a couple days holiday I was able to offer them some advice on what to do and what not to do there. Ended up meeting up with one where I showed her some sights and she, ahem, showed me some of hers.

Ps. I know you said that "this is not an English class or creative writing course" but my post was sardonic and not sarcastic.
Hey, you are a natural-born schmoozer and ladies man. My hat's off to you. But I remember Werner Erhard, a world famous teacher, entrepreneur in the human potential movement, once telling me "If you are not enjoying your life, shame on you." You are right, every waking minute should be enjoyed and understood. Mr. Shakespeare put it aptly "All the world's a stage." Hey, the "art of living," can be summed up "live this day as if it was your last day on earth." As I get older and stop planning for a future, I realize the power and happiness in this moment and to be completely open to what is available in this very instant. Whether the moment is spent alone or with somebody, it has magic if you are open to its potential. Thanks for always sharing your life on this board. Your contributions are probably more valuable than you realize. Keep up the good work. Have a great day.

These strictly Legit places are by bread and butter. Get a regular tip her well and things will progress. I have two Legit places that have progressed to full service. True story, I was having having sex with one of my girls on Friday and I pulled out just in time and shot a load on her stomach. So I appoligized and said I'm sorry I couldn't control myself. So she looked at me and said You're Out of Control. I almost started laughing and thought to myself if you only knew.

@genius
.....Now, would Genius get fully nude in front of all those other people?...I wish I could get her in the old private room
Yes I would, but what I would do (and did at this place) is when it was time to take off pants and briefs I would wrap the towel or small blanket that is always lying on the table around my waist strip completely and get on the table.

BTW - did you ask her about the old private room? Be sure and exchange #'s in case she goes somewhere else (and tell her in those words).

billyS

Reign of Terror
Yes I would, but what I would do (and did at this place) is when it was time to take off pants and briefs I would wrap the towel or small blanket that is always lying on the table around my waist strip completely and get on the tablet.

BTW - did you ask her about the old private room? Be sure and exchange #'s in case she goes somewhere else (and tell her in those words).
Problem is when you're on the table you are in full view of the people in the chairs, even though it is dark and for the majority of the time they are fully reclined.

Getting her number has crossed my mind but there is a huge language barrier and she seems tight with the owner. I really need a few more sessions.
Same reason I wouldn't ask her about the old massage room. Language plus I don't think she was there when they had it.
One other thing, when I'm with her it is either in the massage room where it is quiet, no phones or conversations or when I'm outside the room we are in the bosses presence. Tricky.
But as far as Asians go she is as good looking as I've seen, which is probably why she isn't giving hand jobs for $20.

There is a place in stjames off lake ave that had a guy in front. He would help out with the old ladies in front doing their feet while the gal in back would give an awesome massage and HE

billyS

Reign of Terror
@genius
So I went for a massage and foot massage combo today with my girl.
She instructed me to take off my shirt and when I did I also offered to drop my sweats but she stopped me.
Made some progress with the language barrier. I indicated I wanted to talk and she pulled out her iPhone with the translation app.
Note it wasn't crowded today, we had a table passed the only occupied chair.
When that person left we were alone but had already moved to the chair portion. That's when she pulled out the phone.
But when another male worker came in the room she seemed like she didn't want him to see her talking with me.
Small steps. It's not expensive at all so I can take my time.