Foot Spa 718-281-1088

Found this place years ago when looking for used car across the street. Northern blvd west of Clearview. This is legit place No HJ, NO BJ, NO HE. Nothing nada. So you can walk in or call ahead. Hour 35, 90 min 60 I think. Clean big rooms Nice Bathroom no shower. . Good AC and heated tables in winter. Recently expanded next door. All ladies give great massage you can get hot stones if you like. I find the 90 min quite relaxing. And leave 40-50 tip. If you want more schedule another place right after if you get blue balls. Solid massage can put you to sleep if not careful. Call or walk in. Enjoy.

Found this place years ago when looking for used car across the street. Northern blvd west of Clearview. This is legit place No HJ, NO BJ, NO HE. Nothing nada. So you can walk in or call ahead. Hour 35, 90 min 60 I think. Clean big rooms Nice Bathroom no shower. . Good AC and heated tables in winter. Recently expanded next door. All ladies give great massage you can get hot stones if you like. I find the 90 min quite relaxing. And leave 40-50 tip. If you want more schedule another place right after if you get blue balls. Solid massage can put you to sleep if not careful. Call or walk in. Enjoy.
So I called the number listed in the OP and was given an address in Bayside on 45th Ave. There's a Northern Blvd. location with a different number. Both places are listed as Holly Day Spa.

I visited the 45th St location keeping Bricktop's caveat in mind and determined to be a less the usual bundle of late middle-aged angst, endless need and backed up semen. I had a very nice mostly teasing massage with a provider who spoke basically no English. She was chatty though and near the end pulled out her phone to ask me questions via a translation app. My favorite was "Is this your first massage?"

I was getting a foot massage at Winnie Foot on 41av with my gf and the couple next to us were getting their feet scrapped. Looked like a very involved process. I have a dry skin issue with my heels so I will ask for this treatment next time. Never seen anything like it. Enjoy!

I was getting a foot massage at Winnie Foot on 41av with my gf and the couple next to us were getting their feet scrapped. Looked like a very involved process. I have a dry skin issue with my heels so I will ask for this treatment next time. Never seen anything like it. Enjoy!
I always had that problem especially in the winter — my heels looked and felt like a course grit sandpaper. About 2 years ago I picked up Gold Bond Ultimate Healing lotion. Rubbed it in right after my shower (for those of you guys of a certain age "a little dab will do you"). Dramatic improvement in a week and smooth as a baby's ass in couple of weeks. I use it every day after shower. Keep the tube for my gym bag (maybe 5 bucks) and large (14oz) pump bottle for home (after my runs). Usually coupons in Sunday papers. They also make similar stuff specifically for the feet but since this works — if it ain't broke don't fix it.

Constant maintenance required for nice feet. Never had a w my gf. Sounds nice