Legit massages

I tried Aqua Spa across from Grace, on 162nd. I dont know who i got, but she wasnt attractive at all. But that didn't stop me from trying to rub her pussy, because I'm a piece of shit.

The massage was pretty good considering it's 40 for an hour. Being on your back when yoi have a disc problem is not ideal, so next time i think ill stick to lying on my front the entire time. Relief was not felt until the day after.

Traffic once i was on the table was very annoying. Some asshole walked in, aaking a million questions. I wanted to headbutt him. I tipped the masseuse 10 dollars, she was not happy about that. I doubt I'll be welcomed back.

I tried Aqua Spa across from Grace, on 162nd. I dont know who i got, but she wasnt attractive at all. But that didn't stop me from trying to rub her pussy, because I'm a piece of shit.

The massage was pretty good considering it's 40 for an hour. Being on your back when yoi have a disc problem is not ideal, so next time i think ill stick to lying on my front the entire time. Relief was not felt until the day after.

Traffic once i was on the table was very annoying. Some asshole walked in, aaking a million questions. I wanted to headbutt him. I tipped the masseuse 10 dollars, she was not happy about that. I doubt I'll be welcomed back.
Just some observations (lots of generalizations but what I have found over past couple of years and about places I have posted in this thread):

There are many very good legit places in Flushing that charge 30 for the hour (and you get a full hour), that keep the same masseuses with regular work shifts, (so you know what you are going to get in terms of massage skills), have loyalty plans (buy 10 get 1 free or pay for 10 or 15 upfront at $20 per). One I regularly go to has sign that says "minimum tip $10" — I tip $20 and the girl is always very happy to see me, has male and female masseuses and male and female clientele of which a large percentage are Asian, faculty is spotless with nice amenities such as heated table, a wall clock in every cubicle, hot stones, clean bathroom with pump soap dispensers and paper towel t dry hands.

There are places that charge $30 that give good massages that offer extras including CFS but I have found that places that charge more than 30 tend to be "extras" orientated, change women frequently and get busted from time to time. Also the "legit" places that offer extras have little audio privacy so you need to be quiet in what you do and say.

My modus operandi (several times a week) is to go to a no pretense massag-ee place 1st, where no one cares what is said and what sounds are made while doing what you want to do, — then go to my legit place where the girl can concentrate on giving a good massage and not have to fend me off putting my hands down her pants.

Just some observations (lots of generalizations but what I have found over past couple of years and about places I have posted in this thread):

There are many very good legit places in Flushing that charge 30 for the hour (and you get a full hour), that keep the same masseuses with regular work shifts, (so you know what you are going to get in terms of massage skills), have loyalty plans (buy 10 get 1 free or pay for 10 or 15 upfront at $20 per). One I regularly go to has sign that says "minimum tip $10" — I tip $20 and the girl is always very happy to see me, has male and female masseuses and male and female clientele of which a large percentage are Asian, faculty is spotless with nice amenities such as heated table, a wall clock in every cubicle, hot stones, clean bathroom with pump soap dispensers and paper towel t dry hands.

There are places that charge $30 that give good massages that offer extras including CFS but I have found that places that charge more than 30 tend to be "extras" orientated, change women frequently and get busted from time to time. Also the "legit" places that offer extras have little audio privacy so you need to be quiet in what you do and say.

My modus operandi (several times a week) is to go to a no pretense massag-ee place 1st, where no one cares what is said and what sounds are made while doing what you want to do, — then go to my legit place where the girl can concentrate on giving a good massage and not have to fend me off putting my hands down her pants.
Very good idea. I used to sometimes get the HJ out of the way in the beginning so I could get the massage after. No point in getting tense after a massage, and being on my back hurts more.

I must say, the hour FLIES during the straight massage. I couldn't believe it when the alarm went off.

MG Foot Spa
110 Cedarhurst Ave, Cedarhurst
519 569-0637

A great legit/therapeutic massage. 2 Chinese woman, mid 40's. Both are very good, Helen a little better.
Your mileage will not vary. No "extras", but you will get a great massage. Many woman customers. No rooms, just curtons as walls.
$40 for an hour.
What learn is legit doesn’t always mean legit. This place been mentio a few years ago and stated legit so all the mongers stayed away. But remember happy feet when it was mention that a provider was offering more then legit service. You most likely won’t get it on the first time out either I’m not mentioning any names in case the parasites looking to hit the place. With no name their have to fork it up and maybe come out empty handed or pay so dues and hope to get rewarded. 4 years and going strong here.

Baichao Essential
2364 Hempstead Tpke
East Meadow
631-703-6723

Just finished a workout at the gym an didn't want to haul my ass to Flushing so I stopped at this place.

Parking is in the rear but be advised easy to miss alleyway to the lot.

Had Sophia, maybe late 40's, attractive solid woman (not at all fat - but solid and fit).
Rooms were spacious and very clean. Walls didn't go up to ceiling and opaque curtain in doorway.
Rate was $40 /hr 7 days 9:30 am - 10pm.
I got undressed and lay on the table face down and bare assed. She came in and covered me with a large towel.
Massage was pretty good with just right amount of oil. Looks legit but she came very close to the boys. Massage of lower back involved her sitting on my ass that I like instead of the usual where they straddle but don't sit. Did some rubbing of her leg and thigh when they were in reach and I "accidently" rubbed against a breast - no objections or giggles or pull away. Hot stones and hot towel where required.

I will probably return if I am in the mood for legit.
Zero English.
Left 15 tip that she appeared happy with.

I would like to start a new thread for those looking for legit massages. There has been much interest in this. I have found that often times the best bet if to first have a legit massage and than follow it up with one that gives extras. There are so few AMPs that provide both a good massage and the erotic stimulation we all so richly deserve. The massages have been so mediocre on LI and many other places, that guys here really do not know what a good massage is. So I am throwing this out there in hopes that there is interest as well.
I saw Marina recently and she gives a pro level massage. She works out of her apartment but the setup is very professional. She even has snacks and tiny water bottles.

HE is optional for an upcharge and her technique is excellent. She stays completely clothed, though.

786-399-2596. You can Google her number to find her website and photos.

I saw Marina recently and she gives a pro level massage. She works out of her apartment but the setup is very professional. She even has snacks and tiny water bottles.

HE is optional for an upcharge and her technique is excellent. She stays completely clothed, though.

lov the white shorts but did you spend $200 for a massage?

Yep, 60 min massage + HE. The price is similar to a high end spa, and so is the quality of the massage. But its an order of magnitude more expensive that any spot you'll find in Flushing or Chinatown. Just providing the info.
she looks sexy as all hell.
I have a problem if the massage is killer where I don't want to distract from it with anything else..

she looks sexy as all hell.
I have a problem if the massage is killer where I don't want to distract from it with anything else..
My solution to that is to either go to a fast house or rent one of the $60 40th rd girls just prior to going to my legit massage.

This method was good for everyone involved on every level:

1. the fast house or 40th rd girl would be happy as she got a clean, freshly showered and shaved guy employing their services.

2. the legit massage girl was happy as she could focus on giving me a good massage w/o having to position herself strategically to prevent me from putting my hand down her pants or under her bra

3. I could focus on receiving a muscle stretching and relaxing pleasant massage and not be wracking my brain constantly trying to figure out the best moves to put my hand down her pants, under her bra and how to place her hand on genius jr.

4. I'd only burn thru maybe $120 total.

I hear you and do try to double up but many times I only have 1 hour so it s a battle of wills.
There are times a great massage can be just as good as a hj.
It s when they distract you with a casual innocent brush of the lower area where I have to decide
which I "need more" at that time...

I hear you and do try to double up but many times I only have 1 hour so it s a battle of wills.
There are times a great massage can be just as good as a hj.
It s when they distract you with a casual innocent brush of the lower area where I have to decide
which I "need more" at that time...
Rather than having a rod of steel we would need to acquire a mind of steel sometimes lol

Thanks for this review anyone like this in the Queens or Nassau County area worth checking out? I’m looking for a lady like this that can host in her apartment or private room. Thanks in advance guys.

Thanks for this review anyone like this in the Queens or Nassau County area worth checking out? I’m looking for a lady like this that can host in her apartment or private room. Thanks in advance guys.
Been out of the game, but I have been looking for something like this in Eastern Nassau or Suffolk County for a long time...... Even something higher end with a hotel spa type vibe.

Recently visited 9 Foot Spa in Great Neck on Middleneck Rd. Pretty spot on massage. I have bad lower back pain and was good for almost a month after visiting. Phone number 516-466-8899. Full hour for $40, and tipped $20. Parking was annoying until I found the metered spots about 3 blocks away. Saw 3-4 different girls in their 30's, all attractive (6/10). Clean establishment. Foot rubs chairs in the front. Curtains only.

Lovely Foot Spa 516-513-1818
134 Manetto Hill Rd
Plainview, NY
Open 7D 10am-9:30pm
Buy 10 Bodywork and get 1 foot rub free.

Saw this place on my way back from my food shopping at Fairway (just a couple of blocks away).
It's in a strip mall with lots of parking. I saw no reason to park in remote part of lot and just parked right by front door.

This place is completely legit.

Rooms (maybe 5?) have solid walls but opaque cloth curtains in doorways. There are foot massage chairs in a large open area just outside the massage rooms and I walked by someone getting a foot massage given by some Asian guy.

Each room is reasonably spacious, warm and immaculate. Pleasant relaxing music playing and rooms were dim lit.

I stopped by today after my gym workout and actually was looking for a legit massage. That's what I got, not bad but not spectacular either with just right amount of oil, hot stones and hot towels cleanup.

If that's what you are looking for it's $40 for the hour and $15 tip (she was happy with it). Be sure to ask for body massage as they tried to sell me half body massage, half foot rub for hour at same price.

Legit place next to Citibank at OCR and Plainview Rd intersection was slightly better.

bayside spa
15007 Bayside Ave 1Fl

legit place that will offer hj for $40 at the end, of session. i have been there 3 times, the last was yesterday.
she must have poured on 1/2 bottle of liquid to make the hj easier. i am still washing it out of my pubes. the messages are always ok. i am not a fan of massages. absolutly nothing else is on the menu.

30min = $30

bayside spa
15007 Bayside Ave 1Fl

legit place that will offer hj for $40 at the end, of session. i have been there 3 times, the last was yesterday.
she must have poured on 1/2 bottle of liquid to make the hj easier. i am still washing it out of my pubes. the messages are always ok. i am not a fan of massages. absolutly nothing else is on the menu.

30min = $30
Was there only one provider or others was available and do you know the business hours?