Legit massages

Damn it’s craziness when you are doing zoom calls and business meetings all day you eventually get lower back pains and sore shoulders and a stiff neck. I really need a good massage but you damn near have to risk your life to get a massage this is madness. What is the world coming to these days can’t even get a legit back rub no extras at all involved. I see our East they have places where you can get a legit massage by the beach near the waterfront but I’m thinking that must cost and arm and a leg no pun intended. Has anyone had a legit massage since the pandemic if so where can you recommend and if not what do you do to ease the pain and stiffness. Please no jokes here I’m being serious about my questions thanks guys take care.
See my post 120
( quoted wrong post)

Yes totally been there once or twice I think when they used to give out their coupon deals. Not sure why I didn’t go back but I think I wasn’t impressed with their skill set or services. I can’t remember what it was exactly but it wasn’t the price because I think it was during their half price off during the slow months season. I used to se then all around the area then they started closing one by one about a year ago and figured they wouldn’t last much longer? Are they still around and open during the pandemic etc?

Fancy Foot SPA
Directions
Save

Massage spa in University Gardens, New York

Address: 45 Northern Blvd, Great Neck, NY 11021

Hours:
Open ⋅ Closes 8PM

Labor Day hours

Phone: 516-498-2889

This place is legit. They give great, hard massages, the prices are great, and the place is usually very clean. There is also a new place that opened across the street from here, and they have similar pricing and service.

I love a legit massage. And for me the holy grail is finding a legit therapist that will also give HE. Anyone come across locations or independents that will cross the line after a legit massage??

I have an independent who is outcall only that comes to my residence who gives an amazing massage and an amazing HE. I Could ask her.
Below is what a licensed MT, i.e. a legit therapist, needs to have done to obtain her license so she can perform MT w/o committing a felony. I assumed (perhaps incorrectly - maybe you could ask her) giving HE's is not part of her formal training and is outside the scope of her license as a legit therapist.
  • Complete .graduate from a school or institute of massage therapy with a program registered by the New York State Education Department* as licensure qualifying, or its substantial equivalent in both subject matter or extent of training, provided that the program in such school or institute shall consist of classroom instruction with a total of not less than 1000 hours in specific subjects satisfactory to the Department.
  • Complete coursework in anatomy, physiology, neurology, myology or kinesiology, pathology, hygiene, first aid, CPR, infection control procedures, the chemical ingredients of products that are used and their effects, as well as the theory, technique and practice of both oriental and western massage/bodywork therapy. Within the 1000 hours of education, you will have had to complete a minimum of 150 hours of practice on a person.

Below is what a licensed MT, i.e. a legit therapist, needs to have done to obtain her license so she can perform MT w/o committing a felony. I assumed (perhaps incorrectly - maybe you could ask her) giving HE's is not part of her formal training and is outside the scope of her license as a legit therapist.
  • Complete .graduate from a school or institute of massage therapy with a program registered by the New York State Education Department* as licensure qualifying, or its substantial equivalent in both subject matter or extent of training, provided that the program in such school or institute shall consist of classroom instruction with a total of not less than 1000 hours in specific subjects satisfactory to the Department.
  • Complete coursework in anatomy, physiology, neurology, myology or kinesiology, pathology, hygiene, first aid, CPR, infection control procedures, the chemical ingredients of products that are used and their effects, as well as the theory, technique and practice of both oriental and western massage/bodywork therapy. Within the 1000 hours of education, you will have had to complete a minimum of 150 hours of practice on a person.
Ty for that
A HJ given by a licensed MT would be considered a felony? 2 mutually consenting adults.....

A legit therapist giving HE; isn't that an oxymoron?
Ok, point taken. Basically I really enjoy well trained massage therapists and I want a high quality massage. But I’d still like a HE. I used to have a wonderful massage therapist that would give a HE, but she left the area. For me, a professionally licensed and well trained massage therapist that ALSO gives HE is the holy grail.
@6x6foru thank you for the referral if she’s available.