Legit massages

Lmao The Ricker nailed it.

O Light Body Bar

I don’t know if there will ever be any thing else available. I went 3 times and got less each time. Has anyone ever reviewed getting something?

How many times does it take??????? Does it have to be one of the other ladies? I’ve only seen the owner.

100 plus 50 tip for a hug, kiss on cheek, and hand on ass....hell no. On SA I get the works.

I only went the first time because of a gift certificate. Besides that I go to Massage Envy if I want something legit.

Lmao The Ricker nailed it.

O Light Body Bar

I don’t know if there will ever be any thing else available. I went 3 times and got less each time. Has anyone ever reviewed getting something?

How many times does it take??????? Does it have to be one of the other ladies? I’ve only seen the owner.

100 plus 50 tip for a hug, kiss on cheek, and hand on ass....hell no. On SA I get the works.

I only went the first time because of a gift certificate. Besides that I go to Massage Envy if I want something legit.
Read my review #346...
Save the aggravation and $$ (massage envy).. This hole in the wall place, although not the fanciest, will leave you $50.00 lighter ( non Groupon, plus $10.00 tip) and a pretty good massage—

Well the op seemed to have a hard time at “O”, so I suggested the place I had a decent experience with
Not going back to the "O" because the massage is too expensive. 100 weekdays and 150 weekends. Not mad at them, if they can get it then more power to them. I just felt teased lol.

Will take the groupon advice though. Have been checking it out and found 30-50 for massages.

Gonna hit one of the many legit places on portion rd soon, think its possible to get jerked at one of them? I actually go for the full massage which is great but always hope they touch the one part of my body that they will usually avoid like its made out of fire. Theyll rub my bare ass for 45mins but wont go for dick maybe I should just ask? Feel like they might get freaked out thats why I never asked.

Gonna hit one of the many legit places on portion rd soon, think its possible to get jerked at one of them? I actually go for the full massage which is great but always hope they touch the one part of my body that they will usually avoid like its made out of fire. Theyll rub my bare ass for 45mins but wont go for dick maybe I should just ask? Feel like they might get freaked out thats why I never asked.
Why would you try and go to legit places if you want more? Many great reviews here for those that are adventurous. You do always need to let them know what your interested in. If not expect a rub with no tug. Lol

Ditto. As far as I can tell, they all have those signs up but really don't care. Who wants to get oil on their underwear. One legit place I used to go to had sign saying "Only massage. No hanky panky". Cute.
Sadly they closed (prior to COVID, don't know why). I used to go to a fast house just prior to going to my legit place just so I wouldn't be a pest to the girl just trying to earn a living giving legit massages. BTW, hour was $30, massage with hot stones and happy with $15 tip. Buy 10 get on free card.
I remember that sign too, in Chinatown by Howard Street.

Why would you try and go to legit places if you want more?
I'm with the Colonel on this one, except not with Asian places. We all know where to go for r/t, table showers, and fs.

But there is something exhilarating when a legit service provider initiates and gives a little more. You can't initiate because it would be a crime.

Many rub and tugs (Asian, Latin, or American) are in shady locations and often have too many cameras. Other business figure out what is going on there. The women are often no the hottest. Although, Bernadette's in Hauppauge used to have a few hot women (think Janine, before baby and before drugs) but even they set up too much surveillance.

So if you can find a legit American spa where not everyone gets extras that is worth something. Imagine getting a massage through your insurance but a tip gets you drained. That my friends is gold.

If a Groupon could possibly lead to a bj the stock would not be as low as it is.

I'm with the Colonel on this one, except not with Asian places. We all know where to go for r/t, table showers, and fs.

But there is something exhilarating when a legit service provider initiates and gives a little more. You can't initiate because it would be a crime.

Many rub and tugs (Asian, Latin, or American) are in shady locations and often have too many cameras. Other business figure out what is going on there. The women are often no the hottest. Although, Bernadette's in Hauppauge used to have a few hot women (think Janine, before baby and before drugs) but even they set up too much surveillance.

So if you can find a legit American spa where not everyone gets extras that is worth something. Imagine getting a massage through your insurance but a tip gets you drained. That my friends is gold.

If a Groupon could possibly lead to a bj the stock would not be as low as it is.
Hey Jay everything you say is true and I agree that it would be amazing ...but it’s like finding a Unicorn.

Hey Jay everything you say is true and I agree that it would be amazing ...but it’s like finding a Unicorn.
They are rare but they do exist. I used to get pt after a car accident and I used to schedule with the same woman all the time. This part can be risky... but I loaned her money for a car repair (with a promissory note) and she showed her gratitude. We kept the sex and loan separate though.

Same goes with haircuts. If they rub their tits on my shoulders they get a better tip. You gradually increase your tips as they increase their rubbing up on you. But please do not be an asshole and accost someone just trying to earn a living. Don't be that guy. Keep your hands to yourself.

I was searching for a legit massage and forgot about this place. It's been a while since I went there. Thought you guys might be interested.

Search lomi massage on Long Island and there is a place in Suffolk county with an older Asian lady. Pics have been the same for years so she is definitely older than them. I first went there thinking more was on the table. As you can tell by the pics the towel is small. But I did not get more.

It's in a residential area. Mother/daughter house setup. It's in the back. You have to take your shoes off to go in. Office/salon divided by curtain. Have to fill out paperwork and everything is by the book. Offers massage using her feet or lomi (my choice) style which is long strokes. Will start on calf and continue all the way up the arm etc.

On the way up the cock was grazed when doing the inner thighs. I was rock hard and the towel was low enough that junior could see daylight. I would flex my erection to move the towel but she would cover it back up. Was professional all the way.

Perhaps there is more to be had if developed but I wouldn't go that route. The massage was $70 and tip 20. If a larger tip had to be given for more then that's regular bodyrub rates or more.

As for the massage it was good but for that amount I prefer someone way younger. If you are into the feet thing then go and enjoy.

I needed a massage today so l remember someone mentioning yun spa so I lookup it’s number called and booked an appointments upon me showing up for my booked appointment I was told it can only be 30 min and I wanted the hour after some back and fork I settle for a 6 o’clock appointment. Upon me showing up she ask me to take a shower push me into the bathroom where I had my clothes so I got nice and took a shower and waited for the all clear and into the room. I laid face down and surprisingly it was a really relaxing massage. While giving a top notch massage hand would cross my crack and a rub between my leg and back to a massage then soft and me raise my hip and she massaging my balls and flip and my hand up her skirt and she giving me a HJ until I pop.
so if your looking for a really good massage and a little extra she it. The number is 646-339-5826 and don’t blow up her phone as her English is limited and the majority of her client are asian with a few non allowed.

45-61 Bell. 631-464-1211.
Needed a really legit massage today an d texted them to let them know I was coming. Around 6 she called me and told me to come after 8Pm because there were people eating dinner next door. Went around 9:30. Went in, hand sanitizer and temp check. Then she tells me to write my name, address and phone number down on this fucking sign in sheet. Obv I put fake info, there seems to have been about 4 lines filled out with info above my name. Got to room and greeted by Yummi, older maybe 45-50, nice tits(still in dress). Took me to TS, standard.
Came back and then she asked for house money, told me 60 for an hour, didn't give me hhr option. I gave 100 and she left and came back and handed my change. Really fucking good massage, pretty much no tease but I didn't care that much. On the flip, asked me what I wanted, 80 cbj(this place is really nice and I always get treated nicely here,didnt mind spending 80 for a cbj). I paid after poison was out. She didn't ask for money before.
Popped, hot towel cleanup and out the door. Really good fucking massage with a nice bonus.
Total dmg - 140

I needed a massage today so l remember someone mentioning yun spa so I lookup it’s number called and booked an appointments upon me showing up for my booked appointment I was told it can only be 30 min and I wanted the hour after some back and fork I settle for a 6 o’clock appointment. Upon me showing up she ask me to take a shower push me into the bathroom where I had my clothes so I got nice and took a shower and waited for the all clear and into the room. I laid face down and surprisingly it was a really relaxing massage. While giving a top notch massage hand would cross my crack and a rub between my leg and back to a massage then soft and me raise my hip and she massaging my balls and flip and my hand up her skirt and she giving me a HJ until I pop.
so if your looking for a really good massage and a little extra she it. The number is 646-339-5826 and don’t blow up her phone as her English is limited and the majority of her client are asian with a few non allowed.
Donation?
Location?

billyS

Reign of Terror
45-61 Bell. 631-464-1211.
Needed a really legit massage today an d texted them to let them know I was coming. Around 6 she called me and told me to come after 8Pm because there were people eating dinner next door. Went around 9:30. Went in, hand sanitizer and temp check. Then she tells me to write my name, address and phone number down on this fucking sign in sheet. Obv I put fake info, there seems to have been about 4 lines filled out with info above my name. Got to room and greeted by Yummi, older maybe 45-50, nice tits(still in dress). Took me to TS, standard.
Came back and then she asked for house money, told me 60 for an hour, didn't give me hhr option. I gave 100 and she left and came back and handed my change. Really fucking good massage, pretty much no tease but I didn't care that much. On the flip, asked me what I wanted, 80 cbj(this place is really nice and I always get treated nicely here,didnt mind spending 80 for a cbj). I paid after poison was out. She didn't ask for money before.
Popped, hot towel cleanup and out the door. Really good fucking massage with a nice bonus.
Total dmg - 140
Why did you post this under legit?

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
Thread reopened. Those thinking they are going to post whatever they feel like and think we are going to buy your bullshit reasons shouldn't be surprised at the consequences. If you're not sure what that means then never click on this thread again because you're going to get yourself in trouble.

I usually get two professional massages each week at a great place called Atlantis in Saint James. They give a therapeutic massage that really works on your troubled areas.

For a change up I went to Happy Foot on Smithtown Blvd Nesconset. Had a small Asian woman named Nina. For $35 she gave a very thorough deep massage for an hour. I actually preferred it to the higher priced medical massage.
Just to give a third option in the neighborhood is BNF Body and Foot also on Smithtown Blvd. $38 for an hour of deep tissue. All therapists are skilled and will make you feel relaxed. Enjoy!