lantana_spa on IG off Robbins Lane

Tried the number posted, they asked for how I got it and I said a friend had given it to me, they asked for the phone number the friend used to make appointments. Sad for me, back to trying to get on their IG.

Isabella: I did the hh for 260 all in. I would not repeat. Pretty sure the pictures are actually her, but they are well placed angles etc. She has gotten a bunch of terrible bargin bin plastic surgery. The highlights of which were two huge scars above her butt area. She gave a terrible massage, but she did give a good bbbj although CIM was not on the table. I spent a very short period on FS, then went back to the bbbj as it was the only saving grace. BBBJ plus Russian to completion. That part was good...although overall the session did not align with my expectations.

Isabella: I did the hh for 260 all in. I would not repeat. Pretty sure the pictures are actually her, but they are well placed angles etc. She has gotten a bunch of terrible bargin bin plastic surgery. The highlights of which were two huge scars above her butt area. She gave a terrible massage, but she did give a good bbbj although CIM was not on the table. I spent a very short period on FS, then went back to the bbbj as it was the only saving grace. BBBJ plus Russian to completion. That part was good...although overall the session did not align with my expectations.
Thanks, I’ve been soo tempted to see her. Saved me a trip brotha.

Review: Linda

So back in January, looking through this thread I finally figured out how to find their IG account. I sent them a follow request. I've only ever posted 2 pics on my instagram account (not of myself or anyone I know) but within Minutes they had "liked" one of my pics and a few hours later I was permitted to follow them. They post usually 2 girls each day on thier "story." Yesterday, I finally decided to pull the trigger.

I saw Linda was one of the girls, I don't think she's been mentioned before in this thread, but she seems to be there a few days each week. I messaged from the picture that I'd been following them for a while and wanted to know rates and whether I could make an appointment with Linda. They asked for my name and phone number. I sent them my burner number, but they never used it, all communication remained through IG. They asked how I heard about their page. I didn't want to mention UG, so I just said that I found thier IG and had been following if for a while. They replied "OK, one moment" Then about 10 minutes went by. I guess they were trying to figure out if they should accept my answer and take a chance on me. The message came back, $250 plus tip for the half hour. This threw me off; based on this thread, I was expecting a lower base rate, with cost for extras discussed in the room, but I figured, what the hell, and agreed and set up a time. They told me to GPS the gym mentioned earlier in the thread and let them know when I got there.

I wasn't sure where to park, there are a lot of businesses there, and many say parking for that spot only. I found a spot in a storefront lot along the road, the gym is in the back. They then told me exactly which place to park in front of with a picture of the door. I moved my car to right in front of the door and Linda and the receptionist were waiting right inside the glass door to let me in.

At first I didn't think she was the girl in the pics, but I guess professional photography with hair and makeup done well makes things a little deceptive, because the more I looked at her face, the more I realized it really was her. She has very long black hair, large man-made breasts, which actually feel very soft and nice for man-made's and a very nice body. In my opinion she is very pretty. She spoke pretty good English, although a few times I think she either didn't understand me or maybe had trouble hearing me, I may have been speaking very low in the heat of things. She wasn't dressed in anything special, but it was a tight yoga type outfit.

She started the massage with my hands, and pulling my hands onto her breasts, nice. Then went into a pretty decent body rub, she used some hot oil at one point and also did some neat things with my lower legs and feet. I actually didn't do too much roaming, I was a bit thrown by the $250 plus tip, and wasn't sure what I was going to have to negotiate for. However, once she told me to flip, her clothes came off and a condom went on, no discussions.

She left her socks on, so I asked to see her feet. When she realized I was into her feet, she actually stared a footjob with no prompting from me. The only downside was that she had already put the condom on, but it still felt great. In fact, it was a bit too good, as she went in for the CBJ, I was already about to blow, so just as I got into her mouth I had to tell her to stop. She listened, and slowed up, and then mounted me CG style. With her tits in my face, this was great, oh and did I mention, when she got nude, she oiled her tits up, what fun. After a minute or so, I asked to switch up and she got on the table and I started a little standing mish with her feet up.

Sadly, because I got so close to a pop and then stopped, little guy started to become uncooperative and wouldn't stay hard, so after a minute or two I asked if I could cum on her feet. She agreed and I got back on the table, took off the condom and she resumed the footjob. It was really good, and I was getting close, but not really getting fully hard anymore. This is entirely on me, I just kind of lose it sometimes, I even often am able to finish without getting fully hard. I basically realized this was the situation I had now gotten myself into, and I knew the time was running out, so I sat up and began to stroke myself and then popped all over her pretty toes.

She got me some alchohol and wipes and papertowels and we cleaned ourselves up. As I was getting dressed she asked me if I'd come see her again soon. I told her I never really know when I can come out to do this but I'd keep and eye out for her again. She then very shyly asked me for a tip. I was wondering when that was going to come up. I suppose I could have stiffed her, but that wouldn't have been right, especially since they did tell me to expect to tip. I don't know how much she was expecting, but from what I had read here, I I had been prepared to spend $250 or $300 total; it was when I heard $250 plus tip that I got nervous that I would get held up for an additional $100 for the fs, but since she didn't pull that on me and went for everything without negotiations I figured giving her $50 for a total of $300 would be fair. She seemed pleased and gave me a nice kiss on the lips, so I guess that was ok.

I think I would repeat. She is very pretty, I would rate her at least an 8, if she was dolled up like in her photos she could be a 9. She was very pleasant, and I felt like she really wanted to please me; she made very sexy faces at me and seemed to be enjoying herself. She did keep an eye on the time, but that's probably because of the business-like set-up with a receptionist/handler at the front desk. I feel like if I see her again it could be an even better experience. I do think it's a bit pricey, but I think that's the way it goes with a lot of the body rub places, and many times you get upsold without even getting a BJ let alone FS.

In Summary: $300 total (250 plus 50 tip) for a half hour. Very pretty. Good Attitude. Thinking about repeating, if I do, I'll let you know if it was any better or not.

As an aside, I don't recall the name of the second girl on yesterday, but I saw her on my way out and she was very pretty as well. For that matter, the receptionist wasn't too bad either.

Stay safe!

Review: Valery

First, just to note it, before my above review of Linda, I had been seeing her listed quite frequently on this place's IG story. However, since that day, she hasn’t been listed once, so who knows? I’d been thinking about repeating with Linda, but as she seems to have disappeared, today I had some availability and saw Valery listed. She’s got some favorable and some mixed comments on here, but everyone seems to agree that she’s very good looking, so I decided to go for it.

All communication was again through IG. I just messaged them that I had a good time with Linda a few weeks ago and asked if Valery was available at a particular time of my choosing. They almost instantly messaged back “yes,” and that’s basically it, all set up and good to go.

Since I didn’t discuss rates, I just went in assuming same as last time, $250 for the half hour.

I texted from right outside the door, but as I arrived a few minutes early I was told to wait. About 5 minutes later I got the green light.

Valery let me in. There was a different handler at the counter this time, much older and less attractive than the girl last time.
Valery is accurately described in this thread but what I noticed is that she is kind of small, so her man-made additions are a bit too big, almost cartoonish, especially the butt, which sticks out a bit too much but ultimately, she’s pretty damn sexy. I will say, I think given a choice just based on looks, I would choose Linda, but that’s really a matter of personal taste.

Valery brought me to the room and told me to get undressed then stepped out for about 5 or 6 minutes. When she came back I had put the $250 on a table. I wasn’t laying on my stomach, so she asked if I didn’t like a massage. I possibly could have taken this as a cue to skip the back rub and move straight to the main event, but I said I’d like a massage and assumed the position. She counted the money, got her oils and got started.

She was wearing some yoga pants and started on my back while standing near my head, which allowed me to caress that oversized ass of hers, and yeah, it felt very nice. Some have said her massage isn’t good, but I thought it was very nice, although I’m not that good a judge on this and really just see it as a way of getting relaxed and into the mood due to a pretty woman touching me. One thing I particularly liked was when she went to my legs, instead of a tease of the boys, she was playing with my butt crack, no fingers or insertion, but a nice rub in that area that was very arousing.

If you are into the massage, you might be disappointed because she didn’t spend much time on it. She had me flip after just a few minutes. On the flip she exposed the oversized breasts and took off the yoga pants to reveal a black thong which really showed off that ass.

She got me going pretty quick with a nice handjob. At first, she was going a little too fast, but she listened when I told her to go slow.

Then she stepped away to get the condom and removed the thong. As she started the CBJ, I thought “wow, I haven’t even gotten to check out this girl’s feet.” But just as I though this, she brought her leg up onto the table so that her foot was right in my face. Her feet are small, cute, soft and well-manicured. So of course, I started sucking her toes as she had me in her mouth. The CBJ wasn’t anything spectacular, but the view was nice and enjoying her feet was excellent. The one negative is that I reached for her kitty and she pushed me away saying “no fingers.” Ok.

Again, this didn’t really last long before she got up on the table and mounted me. Her CG was very good, nice and tight, and she even managed to get one of her feet up by my face so I could continue licking it as she rode me.

Now I didn’t want to find myself in a position where I try not to cum, and then lose my wood and I was getting close pretty quick, but I knew I wanted to see her on her back, so I asked to get on top. She got off and then lay on the table so I could go into standing mish. In my head I was hoping that I would maintain my wood. Thankfully, all was good, and I stayed hard as I re-entered her. This was an amazing view, her laying on the table, me going deep and her legs in the air, and then bringing her feet over to my mouth for some more toe licking. I still had lots of time on the clock, but I know I’m only going to get one pop, so I decided I didn’t want to take a chance of ruining things for myself by trying to last longer and then losing it, so I just went for it and pretty quickly finished up in the bag.

One nice touch here, instead of just pulling out, I stayed inside for a good 30 to 40 seconds continuing to play with her feet and admire her body. She was totally cool with this, and that felt a little special, as often, as soon as your done, its cleanup time without any basking in the afterglow.

So now it was cleanup time. She used a paper towel and alcohol to remove the bag, then gave me another to clean myself up. We both got dressed and she showed me out. It really was more like a short stay, I had at least 10 minutes left, but again, I didn't mind the massage being short and I probably could have kept pumping away for longer, but didn't want to risk losing it, so I just let myself go.

She was friendly, but not too talkative. Linda definately had more personality. However, here’s the best part, money was never discussed, and she didn’t ask for a tip when it was over. So all in it was a total of $250.

I left feeling good about the experience.

Stay safe and happy mongering.

Samara -

I wouldn't repeat. Pictures aren't really a great representation. Probably like 5'6", long black hair, decent body, probably mid to late 30's. Dropped 260 for the hh. She started with the rub, which included no sensual touch. Fairly lackluster rub. On to the flip. She started a decent hj, then went to retrieve the cover to start a cbj. Asked if she could bbbj - she obliged. Her bbbj skills were pretty decent actually but I think she's fearful of potential CIM so she doesn't want to stay there too long. Put on the cover. We moved to a few positions - she wasn't overly enthusiastic and she seems a bit uncomfortable with receiving the cock. I finished and left.

Angela -

Finally caught another winner with this one. Pictures provided are 100% accurate. Great smile. I was pleasantly surprised - all around attractive. I was actually expecting a little thicker of a girl, but she definitely has the great boobs and butt going on. Her ass is A++ in appearance & feel. The session started off on the right foot; she was energetic, happy, and playful. She led me back to the room and I got comfortable as she walked out for a moment. I left a $300 donation on the table...which wasn't even touched until I left. She came back and started a massage. Dare I say it wasn't bad. Could it be better? Sure. But she wasn't afraid to apply some pressure and try and give a real massage beforehand..which I always appreciate. The only minor downside was there was no sensual touch at any point with the massage - but I'll happily accept that given what followed. She asked me to flip, she was already shirtless and in panties as I turned over. She proceeded to give an enthusiastic bbbj as I was feeling that great ass. As she continued to suck I pulled her panties down to start playing with her pussy/ass. I pulled her head up to attempt a kiss and to my surprise she welcomed it. After a little dfk, she went back to sucking. I pulled her leg up on the table for some 69 action...daty and dato. She tasted good and could tell she was getting into it. Finally she got a cover for the main event. We started with some cg, moved to some mish at the corner of the table, bent her over on the table for a great view of her ass. I finally finished in lazy doggie. Left feeling fulfilled...even got my full half hour. Two thumbs up.

came back to this spot for the first time in years today. First time I went was in 2016 in a Hicksville plaza.

gave valery a visit, she surprisingly remembered me after all this time. She’s gotten so much work done since I last saw her. Lips tits and ass look very fake. Still pretty hot if you’re into that. Her massages are actually decent now, she must have learned a thing or two since I last saw her. CBj - cowgirl, doggy. She refused to do any bbj or daty like usual. Felt kinda rushed she only did 5 min in each position, think she’s used to dudes busting fast. Coochie was super wet, even with a condom on felt like I was drowning. She lightly choked me during cowgirl which was pretty hot. I resiprocated during doggy which was even hotter (I don’t recommend choking providers unless you really know what you’re doing!!! High risk low reward)

Damage 300 total.
probably not worth it but she’s fun

If you’re into fake bodies she’s a 10
If you’re not - with clothes/lingerie on she’s a 9

Also I saw 2 girls sitting down when I got theee didn’t catch the names but they were new apparently. One was super hot Latina other one looked old and more white/Colombian. Valery confirmed to me they have a lot of new girls

Review: Carla/Karla

Reached out to them last minute and they were very accommodating, I initially requested hr and she said no, but agreed to after arriving. Rate for 1 hr is 500, came with 2 pops. She’s got bolt on Ds with heavy scarring but the
I arrive and she appears to be the only one there, I wash up then head to the room for massage. The massage was ok, more sexual than practical but nothing negative to note. She allows me to roam while she massages, after 15 mins she asks me to flip. She confirms again 2 pops and starts with a CBJ. Good effort and was very into it, after 5 mins I get to DATY and she really gets turned on. Afterwards I hop on missionary and blow in the bag. During the cooldown I continued to DATY until she said she was ready to cum, which really turned me on. I was able to continue to plow missionary and we were able to sync our finishes. She doesn’t allow any bare rubbing or kissing, would repeat if in a pinch but know there’s better options out there.
Pricing: 5, definitely can get better for those rates
Overall: 7.5, great chemistry but at a price

Reached out to them last minute and they were very accommodating, I initially requested hr and she said no, but agreed to after arriving. Rate for 1 hr is 500, came with 2 pops. She’s got bolt on Ds with heavy scarring but the
I arrive and she appears to be the only one there, I wash up then head to the room for massage. The massage was ok, more sexual than practical but nothing negative to note. She allows me to roam while she massages, after 15 mins she asks me to flip. She confirms again 2 pops and starts with a CBJ. Good effort and was very into it, after 5 mins I get to DATY and she really gets turned on. Afterwards I hop on missionary and blow in the bag. During the cooldown I continued to DATY until she said she was ready to cum, which really turned me on. I was able to continue to plow missionary and we were able to sync our finishes. She doesn’t allow any bare rubbing or kissing, would repeat if in a pinch but know there’s better options out there.
Extra $200 for second pop?

Linda -

Gave Linda a shot - I wouldn't repeat though. Looks wise, I'd give her a 7 on a good day. Valery buries her in the attractiveness category, in my opinion. Got in, placed a 300 donation, and got comfortable. She came back and began a mediocre massage...after about 7 minutes she had me flip over. She already had her tits out and welcomed my hands exploring those large, nice mountains. She started a little strip tease to pull off her pants - I will say, she does have a nice ass. Not too large, but nice. She doesn't seem to allow for finger insertion. And I doubt she'd allow DATY, but who knows. She started a cbj, I asked about bbbj but she wants an additional tip for that. She did a decent job with the cbj then moved her into missionary...then came to find out she, like Samara, is not great at taking the cock. I went through a couple positions with her and finally finished in doggie. I wouldn't repeat as I've had better experiences with others here. As cold as Valery can be, I'd have a better time with her.

Nice review - do know, however, there are other women there that you'd likely have a much better time with at that kind of price point.