lantana_spa on IG off Robbins Lane

Saw on their IG that Hazel was back so with her being one of my favorites I decided to make an appointment. The only gripe I have with this place is the 30 min time slots. Wish it would be an hour so you don't feel so rushed.

Anyway let them know when I was close and came right in when I got there. Greeted by Hazel and for anyone that has seen her she's a very cute girl with a great personality. But also for those that have known her for as long as I have do know that she has had some surgery done over the past year on her body to get rid of some of the weight she was starting to put on. Most recently she's done her boobs (reduction) which have not fully healed.

She leads me to the room and leaves me to get undressed. She comes back in and we have some small talk while she undresses. Tells me she missed me and we start with some dfk then she proceeds with an amazing bbbj while I'm laying on the table. Very sensual, lots of spit, just how I like it. She puts a bag on and I pound her down Missionary, doggy and then reverse cowgirl. She likes it rough. The good thing about all the surgery she's done is she hasn't done anything to her ass which is plump and as soft as can be. She finishes me off with a bbbj, cleans me up and I'm out of there in about 35 minutes.

Total damage was 300. Well worth it for the gfe she gives me.

Decided to stop by here the other day. Was in the city having a few drinks and decided I needed to release some energy before heading back home.

Took a look on the IG and saw that Angela and Samara were working. Had a lackluster experience with Samara in the past and previously saw a glowing review of Angela so decided to take a chance. Texted to set up an appointment and was on my way.

Once I arrived I was enthusiastically greeted at the door by the handler (who is a good looking latina herself) and Angela. Samara was sitting by the desk looking disinterested as usual. Angela led me to the room and left me to discover. Like mentioned before I'm not a big fan of the 30 min appointment blocks so I laid on the table face up lol. When Angela came back she seemed pretty excited and inquired if I wanted to skip the massage. I laughed and said yup and she proceeded to take her clothes off. Body is to die for. Man-made boobs which I can do without but that ass is amazing. I grabbed it right away and to my surprise it was so soft.

She proceeded to give me an amazing bbbj with lots of slurping and moaning. Heaven. Was gonna blow but asked her to stop so I could get some doggy action. Pounded her out for a good 10 min and finished off with a bbbj. No cim as she asked me to let her know when I was coming and I decided not to be evil lol.

Cleanup was nice with some small talk and told her I'd be back soon. She seemed enthused. Dropped $250 for the donation and was on my way.

Decided to stop by here the other day. Was in the city having a few drinks and decided I needed to release some energy before heading back home.

Took a look on the IG and saw that Angela and Samara were working. Had a lackluster experience with Samara in the past and previously saw a glowing review of Angela so decided to take a chance. Texted to set up an appointment and was on my way.

Once I arrived I was enthusiastically greeted at the door by the handler (who is a good looking latina herself) and Angela. Samara was sitting by the desk looking disinterested as usual. Angela led me to the room and left me to discover. Like mentioned before I'm not a big fan of the 30 min appointment blocks so I laid on the table face up lol. When Angela came back she seemed pretty excited and inquired if I wanted to skip the massage. I laughed and said yup and she proceeded to take her clothes off. Body is to die for. Man-made boobs which I can do without but that ass is amazing. I grabbed it right away and to my surprise it was so soft.

She proceeded to give me an amazing bbbj with lots of slurping and moaning. Heaven. Was gonna blow but asked her to stop so I could get some doggy action. Pounded her out for a good 10 min and finished off with a bbbj. No cim as she asked me to let her know when I was coming and I decided not to be evil lol.

Cleanup was nice with some small talk and told her I'd be back soon. She seemed enthused. Dropped $250 for the donation and was on my way.
Thanks for the review, I love amazing asses! Also thanks for the heads up on Samara.