lantana_spa on IG off Robbins Lane

Fellow mongers,

I could not find review of this spot on UG. I believe they came from Hicksville.

I met with hot body blond Colombian Valery today. She is not IG model but even better. She has killer figure with huge bolt ons and that round stick out ass. Maybe 5’6” and 28 with 5 year old back in Medellin.

She gives so-so massage in bra and panties and allows touching. I took half hour for 130 to test her out 170 for hour next time. After 15 minutes running down neck and back and legs I turned over and she took off bra. Wow . Tits are 40 big at least with thin waist.
Anyway within 5 minutes she finished me with hands and verbal encouragement.

I gave 40 tip and will go back. Intel: Next time 120 extra for CBJ and 200 CFS. Lives in Bkln so maybe take out is available. Don’t know yet.

And I was there 2 months ago with blond Paulina. Same deal. Awesome body and face from Colombia.

I love Colombians so I’m easy. This place is near Powerhouse Gym.

Worth it to me for once a month deal.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure of number. It is not same as 2 months ago (?) because first I texted. I sent message through IG. They responded through IG. I know it’s unusual.
I saw monger walk out. She claims she has big following. Nobody ever posted?

Mod note: Do Not mention advertising sites

The lantana_spa_ Instagram account posts photos of who’s working that day. Paulina tomorrow thanksgiving, Valery, Alma, Camille. All Colombians I presume. I copied photo from IG pic message they sent. Photo is close enough in blond likeness but Valery is bustier and a bit shorter. Bombshell material.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm a tad confused, is that 130 JUST for the half hour massage and then another 120 or 200 for extras for a total of 250 or 330 depending on the extras?
130 for the half, 170 for the hour. Includes hand release....no tip necessary. The 120 and 200 he speaks of are additional amounts on top of the original half hour or hour rate.

Fellow mongers,

I could not find review of this spot on UG. I believe they came from Hicksville.

I met with hot body blond Colombian Valery today. She is not IG model but even better. She has killer figure with huge bolt ons and that round stick out ass. Maybe 5’6” and 28 with 5 year old back in Medellin.

She gives so-so massage in bra and panties and allows touching. I took half hour for 130 to test her out 170 for hour next time. After 15 minutes running down neck and back and legs I turned over and she took off bra. Wow . Tits are 40 big at least with thin waist.
Anyway within 5 minutes she finished me with hands and verbal encouragement.

I gave 40 tip and will go back. Intel: Next time 120 extra for CBJ and 200 CFS. Lives in Bkln so maybe take out is available. Don’t know yet.

And I was there 2 months ago with blond Paulina. Same deal. Awesome body and face from Colombia.

I love Colombians so I’m easy. This place is near Powerhouse Gym.

Worth it to me for once a month deal.
Yes, originally from Hicksville...then a short stint in Jericho. Now Syosset.

added their IG. took about three days to add me. weird thing they requested me right after i sent them the request, i never approved thiers. guess they were waiting for me to approve before they did. seems they approved anyway. sucks they dont use real pictures.

I have been going here for a couple of years back to the Hicksville Location. New location is great as you aren't out in plain view, so unless you know someone who goes to that gym you will be able to be discreet. I know they aren't accepting new customers and if you aren't saved in their phone chances are you will not be able to schedule. I have gotten full mileage out of all of the girls I have seen here and I don't do much negotiating, as they all wind up within about $20 of each other in the end. I prefer to not have the negotiating conversation so instead of house fee with tip discussed later I generally just give them $300 before I lay down. That always gets me the half, cbj, and several position cfs. This is my pricepoint anyway, and although its massage table, and it lacks of privacy that you get in a hotel I like the convenience of in and out, and the quality of the girls imo is great.

Camila-Great Body rub. She takes her time and does a nice job working out aches and pains. A bit older physically, and VERY curvy. Not at all fat, but has the huge assets going along with her flat stomach. Her service is a bit mechanical but she does make it fun.

Stefanie-To me, the least good looking girl, but nice and VERY curvy as well if you are into the thick Spanish assets, and she does have a flat stomach, although I think it can be attributed to lipo.

Valery-Young, hot, absolutely hot!! Her massage isn't very good although she is decent with the soft touch to get you going. Then again with her body and the angle of the mirror you don't need much of anything to get you aroused! The best looking girl there and she looks like an "real life photoshop!" She has huge man mades, and a bubble but on this smallest frame imaginable. Her stomach is toned with lines, but not ripped like a dehydrated fitness chick. She is a bit less personable than the others but her body and service goes a long way! The picture in this thread is probably not her, but very well could be. Her body is actually better.

Small Blonde Colombian-I don't remember her name but right after the move to this location she was working a lot. She is very cute, almost shy and innocent cute, and with a great petite body. Massage is actually pretty good, and is submissive with her other services.

Alma-Dominican girl with another incredible body. She is strange. Almost seems like either a wacky type hippy chick, or maybe she is always stoned. She is kind of cool, but weird. Her body is out of this world, but her face seems like a little too much botox for someone so young. Her massage is ok, but on the flip likes to apply a lot of oil and try to get you close with a hj, and although I have stopped her and moved on to cbj and cfs, she wants you as close as possible first in order to finish quickly I imagine. That being said, she is very tight and feels amazing.

Overall, this is a great place flying under the radar (until now I guess), with top notch quality. Being my second review after a couple years lurking I hope I hit the major points. If not let me know and I will try and clarify.