lantana_spa on IG off Robbins Lane

But isn't going on their page with your Instagram account the same thing as calling a hooker from your real phone?

Or do you guys makeup fake Instagram accounts with a different email?
I have 2 IG accounts one for Friends and Family and one for all other nonsense including the hobby but that 2nd one is anonymous, no real name or details of any kind

Because i want to read reviews of the girls I havnt seen yet (Julianna!)
516-816-8971
Was the number they posted on Snapchat.
Please if you use this don’t mention the site and please leave a review

billyS

Reign of Terror
Because i want to read reviews of the girls I havnt seen yet (Julianna!)
516-816-8971
Was the number they posted on Snapchat.
Please if you use this don’t mention the site and please leave a review
Can we expect this place contacting us now because you posted the phone number?

billyS

Reign of Terror
The post said to write to down to make appointments in the future. I know several people here who can’t get on there IG who are looking for another way to get in
I know what your fucking post said. But the problem is unless that's a totally public number, then lurkers are going to blow it, and trust me the owner will "report" the thread and ask us to remove the number or the post or even the thread.

When a place is trying to stay under t radar use your fucking head, consider your audience before you post.

I know what your fucking post said. But the problem is unless that's a totally public number, then lurkers are going to blow it, and trust me the owner will "report" the thread and ask us to remove the number or the post or even the thread.

When a place is trying to stay under t radar use your fucking head, consider your audience before you post.
Ok I was just trying to hop out whoever can’t fucking get accepted by there Instagram feel free to delete my post since I fucking can’t

billyS

Reign of Terror
Ok I was just trying to hop out whoever can’t fucking get accepted by there Instagram feel free to delete my post since I fucking can’t
Look, I get it. I know you were only trying to help.

Eight to ten years ago I would have appluaded you and thanked you myself and taken a shot to get in.

And actually I shouldn't have been as harsh in my comments.

But the last few years things have been different and especially as a moderator I tend to look at things differently.

Thanks to certain guys who use UG reviews to punish places or SA girls when they don't get what they want, we get a lot more negative attention from the supply side.

We also have body rub places in Suffolk who would rather stay under the radar because SCPD actively monitors this site.

So it's not the same rules anymore.

I really don't think there are any hard and fast rules that apply to every situation but in general I would say share when you can but if you got in to a place under the radar then don't give out any information that you gleamed after you got in, like a private number.

Look, I get it. I know you were only trying to help.

Eight to ten years ago I would have appluaded you and thanked you myself and taken a shot to get in.

And actually I shouldn't have been as harsh in my comments.

But the last few years things have been different and especially as a moderator I tend to look at things differently.

Thanks to certain guys who use UG reviews to punish places or SA girls when they don't get what they want, we get a lot more negative attention from the supply side.

We also have body rub places in Suffolk who would rather stay under the radar because SCPD actively monitors this site.

So it's not the same rules anymore.

I really don't think there are any hard and fast rules that apply to every situation but in general I would say share when you can but if you got in to a place under the radar then don't give out any information that you gleamed after you got in, like a private number.
If you google that # you get another thread in UG. Seems that # has been used in the trade for quite some time and at different places.

billyS

Reign of Terror
If you google that # you get another thread in UG. Seems that # has been used in the trade for quite some time and at different places.
Very interesting.

You get a thread that was closed by Banacek.

There were also several posts at the end of the thread that he deleted.

For clarity I undeleted them because they underscore my point here.

They had asked, thru a member here that the phone number be removed.

I only undeleted this posts to back my post that posting a number from a place like this will lead to trouble.

Also if you read carefully it seems the place in the thread was the forerunner of this one.