lantana_spa on IG off Robbins Lane

If your IG account is private they will ignore you
I hope it’s okay for me to comment if not mods can delete this and I’ll do better next time but I had my account set to private and they didn’t accept me at first. After waiting like for like a week or so I sent them a dm saying “hey can you accept my request?” And they did. I guess it really depends for everyone.

Lara -

Pictures are accurate. She is an attractive girl. I had higher hopes for the session with her. I arrived and was led to the room. I left the $300 donation and got undressed. Lara returned and began the rub. The rub lasted for roughly 10-12 minutes then she asked me to flip. She was in her bra and panties - she proceeded to give a hj as my hands wandered. I unclasped her bra to release the twins which were pretty nice. I also pulled her panties off to signal the progression of things.

She grabbed a condom and, unfortunately, began a cbj. It was pretty good, but I'm just not partial to covered bjs. She finally hopped on board cg. After she dismissed a kiss attempt, I picked her up and flipped over for missionary. After some pounding there I finally flipped her over for some doggie where I would finally blow.

Overall, I was not impressed with the session and will try other talent instead.

Lara -

Pictures are accurate. She is an attractive girl. I had higher hopes for the session with her. I arrived and was led to the room. I left the $300 donation and got undressed. Lara returned and began the rub. The rub lasted for roughly 10-12 minutes then she asked me to flip. She was in her bra and panties - she proceeded to give a hj as my hands wandered. I unclasped her bra to release the twins which were pretty nice. I also pulled her panties off to signal the progression of things.

She grabbed a condom and, unfortunately, began a cbj. It was pretty good, but I'm just not partial to covered bjs. She finally hopped on board cg. After she dismissed a kiss attempt, I picked her up and flipped over for missionary. After some pounding there I finally flipped her over for some doggie where I would finally blow.

Overall, I was not impressed with the session and will try other talent instead.
Latinas and cbj at this price point are an untenable situation.

Was a little bored over the weekend and had sometime on my hands so I decided to check the IG page to see who was on the menu for the day. Rose and Penelope were the featured girls.

Ended up shooting them a text asking if I could make an appointment and requested Rose. Got there about 5 min before my appointment time, walked right up to the door and was let in by an older (early to mid 40s) Latina who ended up being Rose. Def looks a lot younger in the pictures than in person. Usually they have accurate pictures so this threw me for a curve. Man made body, fat ass. Def something I could see myself enjoying tho if I had some drinks in me.

But once she let me in she asked me what my name was and seemed confused when I responded. Meanwhile a much younger Penelope is sitting at the desk smiling at me and looking super flirty. Rose had a quick convo in Spanish with Penelope and it seemed as if she was expecting another customer and told Penelope to look out for them that she would hurry with me. Thankfully I've picked up a little Spanish over the years and was able to decipher. I quickly asked if I could see Penelope instead and they obliged.

Penelope led me to the room. Super cute girl with nice lips and a natural body except for the boobs. Fat ass, very soft. We undressed in the room I laid the donation of 250 on the dresser and laid face up on the table. Like I've mentioned before 30 min at this price point seems high so I don't waste much time.

She begins with a nice deep cbj. I inquired about bbbj but she quickly shot it down (last time I'll come to see you lol). Despite the cover it was a nice bj. We then moved on to doggy. She lathered jr with a lot of lube which I didn't particularly like too much but watever. Pounded her out for a few min. Then went to cg, then Mish, then doggy again. Unfortunately she's very mechanical and whenever I would lean in to kiss her neck or try to get her to kiss mine she would not oblige. So that took away from the session as I'm used to more of a gfe from others.

Ended up having her finish me off with a hj where I inquired again about a bbbj and was once again denied. Cleanup was good, got dressed with very little small talk and was on my way. Rose was still in the front waiting so not sure what all that was about.

Overall Penelope is pretty and has an amazing natural body but will not repeat.

Passed by here today and there was LE in the parking lot. Not sure but I think they just pulled someone over. Just wanted to make sure it wasn’t for this place. Anyone have any intel as to whether or not this place was busted?. I’m hyper paranoid because my usual spot was just shut down

Passed by here today and there was LE in the parking lot. Not sure but I think they just pulled someone over. Just wanted to make sure it wasn’t for this place. Anyone have any intel as to whether or not this place was busted?. I’m hyper paranoid because my usual spot was just shut down
They still post on Instagram. So looks like it's all good.
Went there as recently as nye. Saw Valentina. Normal 250 +tip price point. Skipped massage as usual. Got usual gfe treatment. Dfk, bbbj and cfs. Only issue that day was she said she had a procedure done and it was starting to hurt. So felt a little rushed, but she hung in there. She offered can to substitute but I couldn't finish that way.
Enjoy

They still post on Instagram. So looks like it's all good.
Went there as recently as nye. Saw Valentina. Normal 250 +tip price point. Skipped massage as usual. Got usual gfe treatment. Dfk, bbbj and cfs. Only issue that day was she said she had a procedure done and it was starting to hurt. So felt a little rushed, but she hung in there. She offered can to substitute but I couldn't finish that way.
Enjoy
250 is the house fee?

Does anyone know if this place has changed their number or management recently?

I've been a patron for a couple years now primarily seeing Hazel and Angela. My last visit was February 12th.

Last Friday I saw Angela was working (via their IG page), so I decided to text them as I normally would to make an appointment. I didn't receive a response so I decided to message their IG page and was immediately asked if I was a customer and what my name and number was. I gave them the information and they told me that my name and number wasn't registered in their phone. Finding that weird, I sent them screenshots of my prior text messages with them and they still would not schedule an appointment for me. They also mentioned that they were not receiving any text messages from me. I asked them to consider that it may be some mistake on their part and to schedule me in good faith and that Angela would verify when I arrived and they still would not. Very weird.

Any similar experiences recently?

Does anyone know if this place has changed their number or management recently?

I've been a patron for a couple years now primarily seeing Hazel and Angela. My last visit was February 12th.

Last Friday I saw Angela was working (via their IG page), so I decided to text them as I normally would to make an appointment. I didn't receive a response so I decided to message their IG page and was immediately asked if I was a customer and what my name and number was. I gave them the information and they told me that my name and number wasn't registered in their phone. Finding that weird, I sent them screenshots of my prior text messages with them and they still would not schedule an appointment for me. They also mentioned that they were not receiving any text messages from me. I asked them to consider that it may be some mistake on their part and to schedule me in good faith and that Angela would verify when I arrived and they still would not. Very weird.

Any similar experiences recently?
Nothing has changed to the best of my knowledge.

I don’t know why some people have trouble here, I told a friend recently he went on there snap and was in the next day

also I saw Lara recently. I can’t recommend unless you solely care about looks,she is very very sexy. Once the session starts she can’t be bothered and insists on a CBJ. She starts with a weak massage then a few minutes in after nonST has you flip. Weak CBj then just says in an annoyed voice, cmon baby cum. Total mood killer 200$ total

While I am at it. I saw maya and she’s sexy as well very small short and petite but a nice rack and fake butt, her massage is terrible but first she started with a nice bbbj then went CG for a few mins before doggy and missionary. She played with herself a few times and got way into it, I don’t care if it was fake it was enjoyable

This is really the only place I go with any regularity and I know it doesn’t get a ton of reviews but they’re busy enough so people are going. That being said…

saw new girl Talia. It was so bad I wasn’t going to review but figured maybe I could save someone the trouble, first off I should have bailed at the first negative, she asked for $ upfront. I gave her 250 and she said ok this is for standard service so I replied I know I’ve been here before that’s what I usually pay and she says ok if you want a bbbj it’s extra so I took out 40$ and said only have 40’last 2 times it was 50 is 40 ok and she replied no it’s 400$! So I was taken back and said 400 total just to add a bbbj! And she said no 400$ extra! So she wants 650$! I should have left them but she is younger than most of the girls there she’s probably late 20’s. So I said I’ll just stil with the 250 standard… she gives me a 3 minute horrible massage asks me to flip with no ST and immediately tries forcing the condom down my soft dick. So I was like um ok give me a second and she was like no baby you didn’t pay extra u need to wear this. When I’m like 1/4 hard she just starts jerking hardcore with a condom on. So once I get fully hard I’m like ok let me get this over with this is a fail. Let’s have sex and she says no that’s extra I was like wtf you took 250$ and said standard that’s sex here and she was like oh no it’s just a HJ. So I give her the 40$ from earlier she rode me for a few mins and I got out of there. Her pics are accurate but the service sucks and she has insane prices

This is really the only place I go with any regularity and I know it doesn’t get a ton of reviews but they’re busy enough so people are going. That being said…

saw new girl Talia. It was so bad I wasn’t going to review but figured maybe I could save someone the trouble, first off I should have bailed at the first negative, she asked for $ upfront. I gave her 250 and she said ok this is for standard service so I replied I know I’ve been here before that’s what I usually pay and she says ok if you want a bbbj it’s extra so I took out 40$ and said only have 40’last 2 times it was 50 is 40 ok and she replied no it’s 400$! So I was taken back and said 400 total just to add a bbbj! And she said no 400$ extra! So she wants 650$! I should have left them but she is younger than most of the girls there she’s probably late 20’s. So I said I’ll just stil with the 250 standard… she gives me a 3 minute horrible massage asks me to flip with no ST and immediately tries forcing the condom down my soft dick. So I was like um ok give me a second and she was like no baby you didn’t pay extra u need to wear this. When I’m like 1/4 hard she just starts jerking hardcore with a condom on. So once I get fully hard I’m like ok let me get this over with this is a fail. Let’s have sex and she says no that’s extra I was like wtf you took 250$ and said standard that’s sex here and she was like oh no it’s just a HJ. So I give her the 40$ from earlier she rode me for a few mins and I got out of there. Her pics are accurate but the service sucks and she has insane prices
Thanks for your honest assessment.

Of course. There’s still plenty of great girls there (valery, Angela, Michelle, hazel, maya) but I’d like to let others know to help avoid the misses
I love reading good reviews, especially TOFTT... But I definitely think there is more value in honest reviews of sub par girls. Especially when they are new to established spots with a long and good track record.

Not only are you saving the rest of us $ and frustration, but maybe one of two things will come of it for Talia. She will either adjust pricing/attitude, or be washed out from the location due to people requesting not to see her. Either way, a win for all of us.

Thank You