lantana_spa on IG off Robbins Lane

I took one for the team today Sunday. I follow lantana on IG and WH where I sent message. Lorena was available. Pic may be a younger age. She is “nice” was reply to request.
I’m glad I went. Half hour $100 to house $200 to her for “services.”
She remained clothed for 15 min massage which was a great one.I bring my own lavender lotion. She used strong hands, arms and elbow to loosen my back. We made a lot of small talk about where she lives in Queens. She has that curvy Medellin body I love. 34 pretty face and black hair with torpedo tits. After 15 she asked me to turnover and and she took off clothes to g string. Erection began.
I asked not to put on condom yet and she sucked a couple minutes. Sweet.
She slipped on condom added lube and rode on top. Me sucking on her grand tetas. 5 minutes later doggie over the massage table.
I can’t cum in bag so we removed it and I released on her chest. Nicely done.
first time I don’t demand much. Next time I’ll ask her to disrobe earlier.

they must know I started this thread 2 years ago as she asked me to give her good massage review on the page. Good English.
the massage was awesome. I will return.

Gave me good action tip to visit bar called Malabarnyc in JH Queens to meet Colombian women. On my list. Gotta brush up on mi español.
Almost the same as my experience with Lorena. She has very sexy eyes…. I’m just torn on repeating with her next or seeing a girl I have seen yet some new ones look promising. I’ll be reviewing soon

Got added to their IG last week but had no time. It's now currently the only thing I use IG for.
Anyway, had time today. Saw Valentina and Salma on the bill. I know earlier in this thread some gave lackluster reviews on Valentina so I asked to see the girls when I got there. Pics of Valentina were enticing at least.
Got to the parking lot. Not sure if it ta just me but that lot is like a maze. They had sent pic that it was next to the gym but I was apparantly in the back. Had to walk around and found front door.
Was let in by Valentina apparantly. I was pleasantly surprised to be honest. The pictures they post aren't her but maybe the one from behind is close to her body?
She had long blond hair and a nose ring. She was wearing a plunging unitard. Basically she's that kinda hot chick at the gym you always seem to catch a glimpse of.
Saw Salma as well who looked disinterested. I think she's very new cause the lady at the desk was walking her through stuff. Facially she didn't really do it for me. She reminded me of Valentina nappi but like her less attractive sister.
Back to Valentina, shes about 5'3" with rock hard man made. She actually didn't allow too much touching of them cause she said they were new. She said she's only been working at the spa for two months so possibly different girl then the one originally reviewed.
Was asked if I'd been before. Lied and said yes. She said ok you know the price? I asked for an hour but was told only 30. Was then told it's $250 for 30min. Said fine. Laid out the donation and stripped down.
She came back after a min or so and proceeded to basically rub oil on me everywhere. This went on for about 5 min with minor small talk. She speaks English well. She then wiped me down with a hot towel. She told me to flip and proceeded to strip to her gstring. Her body was very toned and curvy. Nice ass and tats on the back for a nice view. Went from cbj which was ok to various positions. In mish it was a bit weird, she was breathing with every thrust like she just trying to get through it. When she was on top and in dg, she made nice moans.
Anyway, finish up, get cleaned up. Kiss and hug and I'm out. A little shorted on time but that's fine.
I'd recommend cause I thought she was very pretty, but probably like to try other options before returning. Age wise maybe mid 30's.

Face 7.5 - 8
body 9
service 7

Saw Valentina a few weeks back 240 total for fs started with chk she had a very tight body and great attitude. Boobs were hard and that was only neg imo. Will be back to try other girls. Saw salma on my way out and she looked beautiful but wasn’t available when I first walked in. Used to love seeing camila here but don’t think she works anymore she just runs the place. She also got a haircut and her hair is much shorter now she was at the desk when I entered

billyS

Reign of Terror
Me too, talent may be picking up hopefully. Yet, I see in their IG post today that they’re requesting us not to mention them specifically on HERE? Like who talked and mentioned this board, I don’t understand that! Really?
There is always a piece of shit rat trying to ruin it for other guys.

I just downloaded the instagram app. How do i find lantana_spa_instagram.
I tried that and found nothing.
I don't know how this app works.
Thanks
PTA