Island Park "Snow Bunny" 516-581-7451

Ok after a bit of back and forth I got to experience this you woman waited for her to come to car for 15 minutes , note she fell a day or two ago and scraped the bridge of her nose so in a couple of days she will probably have a nasty scab so we found secluded spot , popped her boobs out and went to work did a good job for a good 15 minutes till I exploded a massive load , she stayed on it sucking the last drop out , spit it out the side door and back to the hotel to drop her off. $100 for the deed I will be repeating but going to wait a couple of weeks till her nose clears up

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
Ok after a bit of back and forth I got to experience this you woman waited for her to come to car for 15 minutes , note she fell a day or two ago and scraped the bridge of her nose so in a couple of days she will probably have a nasty scab so we found secluded spot , popped her boobs out and went to work did a good job for a good 15 minutes till I exploded a massive load , she stayed on it sucking the last drop out , spit it out the side door and back to the hotel to drop her off. $100 for the deed I will be repeating but going to wait a couple of weeks till her nose clears up
Have to ask
How were the boobs I think you're the first to get a peek
Long beach as has been reported?
If she had a motel was there a reason for a car date?

Have to ask
How were the boobs I think you're the first to get a peek
Long beach as has been reported?
If she had a motel was there a reason for a car date?
The boobs full b cups a bit droopy nice nipples
Didn’t get to really enjoy them since it was in car
Yes Long Beach
Who knows real reason why not her room , she said her friend dropped by ?! Go figure , she apologized for that , I did t really care either way since all the posts only mentioned cardates so that what I expected , the room would have been an added bonus maybe next time

Mr. Wiggley

Finally heard back. Said no reason to see me since all I would do is come on here and write a review and jerk off.
Her reading this forum isn't a shock we have all discussed that before. Just curious....did she miss all the other comments???
Lol.

Hey guys. First let me say I am new here. I was actually doing a google search on her number and this here at Utopia was all I can find. I did read all the all the posts on this chick and thought I would fill you guys in a little. Anyway. I have know her for some time now. I actually knew OF her before I knew she was even doing this. We crossed each others path about a year ago, she blew me a few times then we started fucking on a regular basis. She was smoking hot with a kick ass body, and would fuck like a rabbit. She was actually into the sex as if you were her boyfriend that just got home from being away for a month or something. Fast Forward, not into fucking like she use to be, but will do it for the money. Her body is nothing like it use to be. The marks on her noise was not from a fall, its the drugs causing her to pick all over her body. Right now she will just about blow anyone for anything. Trust me, agree to meet for 100 show her 25 and in 2 minutes you will be shoving it down her throat.

Finally heard back. Said no reason to see me since all I would do is come on here and write a review and jerk off.
Her reading this forum isn't a shock we have all discussed that before. Just curious....did she miss all the other comments???
Lol.
why guys think they will score bonus points with a provider for giving up this site is beyond me! I guess they are the same guys that believe strippers really like them !

It's directed at your comment not at you. It is fairly obvious that some girls do not enjoy the publicity here. She told you she wasn't seeing you because she didn't want to be reviewed. So I didn't understand why you were at a loss cause she bitched you out. :)
So I wonder if that’s why she isn’t replying to my texts about getting together today? I’m in Long Beach all day today. Fingers crossed

I don't think it would be prudent at this time to announce that you are the Nutty Irishman from UG. :D But hey, don't take my word for it look at the welcome Mr. Wiggley got. :)
Good advise but I would tell anyone about this site. That said, if she’s lurking here bc someone else told her then she saw my posts concerning our insane cardate earlier this week and therefore knows who I am. I’m hoping to get in her room today but let’s see....

Mr. Wiggley

It's directed at your comment not at you. It is fairly obvious that some girls do not enjoy the publicity here. She told you she wasn't seeing you because she didn't want to be reviewed. So I didn't understand why you were at a loss cause she bitched you out. :)
When I reviewed her she texted me about it within 10 minutes.
She has seen several mongers and been reviewed by them since.
She never told any of them not to post reviews.
That's why I was scratching my head.
That said fuck her it's not like she is the only girl on CL.