Island Park "Snow Bunny" 516-581-7451

Probably one of those places on Main Street in Freeport.
Although at least the Marina is off the beaten path a little. The Yankee Clipper is on a much more traveled section and is a favorite of heroin addicts
Be safe.
Funny, I was thinking the Gateway in Merrick. I forgot all about that drag in Freepoor.

IF that pic isn’t from an ad it should be taken down shortly... I know a provider I will not name who’s pic was used here and taken down too late for her... major legal issues beyond the hobby.
2 years later and she still has issues with it

I agree 100%.
Nutty is kind of new, 10/17 join date, about 57 posts, so maybe he didn't know about the only post published pictures rule... but IF it wasn't published in an ad by her, it should come down immediately.
Wow! Sorry
No, it was not from an ad. She sent me 5 pics today. I now know the rule and will not forget. My apologies. Never my intention to be a bad machine. Sorry

Damn! Missed out on the pics! Since she never responds i was curious as to what she looks like. T!

First post here. Im going to post mostly in Long Island threads cause other place im on, very rarely does Long island gets talked about.

I texted this girl spoke to her on the phone $80 bbbj & $160 fs at her hotel. This was last week. I got her pic and i stopped responding to her texts .

She is not attractive looks like she is on or did heavy partying in the past. Legs are nothing special. Body nothing special.

I’ve been texting with her today and am actually sitting here outside her notell as discussed (had a 5pm appointment) but no answers to my texts - she’s got 5 mins more and I’m gone! Wish me luck
So just as I’m turning the key to start my truck and go - she texts me that she is ready!! I tell her I’m still here and she says she’s on her way down to meet me at the door and walk me up. Ten minutes of pacing in front of the place and texting her, I tell her never mind and walk back to the lot to leave. Not until I’m on my down the road does she respond my calling me. “I’m sorry! Please come back. I’m standing out front waiting.” I turned around and went back. Park the truck and meet here out front. She is cute. Has a busted nose from slipping on the ice. Petite bod with a nice ass as previously mentioned. She did not smell from cigs even though she had one in her hand but instead she appeared to have bathed in cheap perfume- this is far worse then smoke as far as I’m concerned. Most of my play time has been spent already so going up to her room isn’t an option. We head back to my truck for a fast car date which is not my preference but I’m invested now and have to see what she’s like. Inside the truck she gets down to business devouring me. Lots of noise/moaning which I asked for and in no time I bust! She keeps going until I ask her to stop but she opens her door and spits as a car is pulling up shining its lights on us. With that I cramp up! Yup. Trying to close my pants and get her out of my truck I cramp up. Cursing and screaming in pain as the onlookers watch I throw money at her and she says bye. The spasm subsided and I compose myself and leave Long Beach. Later, as I arrive in Babylon I see that I missed a text from her. She left her wallet in my car and can I please bring it back!?!? A through search of my van proved her wrong and I suggested she look in the parking lot. I haven’t heard back. Total damage 100. Would I repeat? No sure really.
Pros-
cute spinner that follows directions
her place looks respectable enough to visit
Affordable even though I clearly over paid her for the Bbj
Cons-
She is either an addict or just a troubled past girl
She smelt of perfume so badly I didn’t want to get close and previous reviews have mentioned strong smoke smell
Good luck

She is in Long Beach
I saw her yesterday
Very slow to respond to texts or calls
Good luck
Probably one of those places on Main Street in Freeport.
Although at least the Marina is off the beaten path a little. The Yankee Clipper is on a much more traveled section and is a favorite of heroin addicts
Be safe.
Looks like we were both wrong. I luv guessing games.

Cool the jets Nutty! That wasn't directed at you! It was for billyS! We had been speculating her location. You pinned it down for us!
Great review btw, glad you finally hooked up. Sorry there were some negatives.
Great bj tho, right?
Oh crap! Sorry about that misunderstanding it’s been an adventure with her. Yes great job just a crazy set of circumstances. Been trying all day to talk to her about a refire and her wallet but she ghosted on me. Sorry again
Enjoy