Island Park "Snow Bunny" 516-581-7451

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
Ok finally got to her. She will send pics and the photos were all legs which is my weakness. She does not host only does outcall and car dates. Nice body nice hips nice tits and great legs.
Quoted 180 full serve, countered 100 for car date bbbj swallow, done.
In long beach so the guys that ask for someone in the area that's where she is. Some communication issues but finally picked her up. With weather as it is didn't get a read on the body. Found a spot, she took her coat off, girls seemed nice and full but stayed covered. DFK went from yes to no. Said I could finger the honeypot but very difficult to reach, tried ass, no way!!!
Took one last lunge for the pussy and not sure if positioning or what but barely got one finger halfway in...TIGHT.
Took direction well, seemed to enjoy hitting little Wiggs against the back of her throat, popped in her mouth and unsure if she swallowed or spit. If Nikki is no drip she is the dripster, pulled off quick. Said she has real job but does this for extra cash. She did compliment Minnie me and said we definitely need to get a room so she can go for a ride. 100 beans.
I'll go for the full Monty next time but she is a drive for me. Guys in the LB area may find her to their liking.

Mr. Wiggley

Thanks for the info & review. I texted her, she got right back, sent photos, meeting tomorrow morning for car date. Thanks Mr Wiggley!!
Have fun. Will be interesting to hear what she looks like in daylight and hope you get to report on the pussy.
Sharing is caring brother mongers.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Have fun. Will be interesting to hear what she looks like in daylight and hope you get to report on the pussy.
Sharing is caring brother mongers.
Thanks for the Intel. I've been seeing quite a few ads for outcall that list Long Beach as their spot.
Since we don't have access to the pics she sent you, can I ask if she is black or white? Approx age?

The good news: she’s about 25, white, italian looking with brown hair from photos she sent.
The bad news: 11am became 12, 12 became 1, at 1:45 she finally said she was ready.
I told her forget it, she apologized, we agreed some other time. NOT- why bother.

Finally tried again Sunday. Said she could fit me in at 10:30am. Picked her up on corner in Long Beach, found a place to park. Not sure she’s not a druggie. Kind of jittery, thin, Italian, brown hair, mid 20s, said she’s seeing 5 guys today, after 500 she’s done. I was number 1. Bbbj in truck- 100. About a 7. Nothing great. All business and mechanical. Would not repeat.

Mr. Wiggley

Finally tried again Sunday. Said she could fit me in at 10:30am. Picked her up on corner in Long Beach, found a place to park. Not sure she’s not a druggie. Kind of jittery, thin, Italian, brown hair, mid 20s, said she’s seeing 5 guys today, after 500 she’s done. I was number 1. Bbbj in truck- 100. About a 7. Nothing great. All business and mechanical. Would not repeat.

5 guys? 500?? That doesn’t sound like part time to me.

Walter I said she is and Lucky said she’s not.
Seems you have to break the tie.
I saw her at night he saw her during the day I liked her he seemed to not.
Well Mr. Wiggley , you right this is a hard decision . But I’ll will ask this since you been there done that and everyone mind is different . You been with Nikki and ginger . Nikki is a goatsucker when she swallow , I sample her a good amount of time . Ginger on the hand , she doesn’t stop . Honestly overall Nikki is probably better. Since for some reason I was not enjoying ginger . I feel like she was putting to much teeth and didn’t felt pleasant . So here are my question .
1) Would you say Island Park “SnowBunny” physical appearance looks hotter then Nikki ?
2) rate the bbbj from as which side does snowbunny fall into close.
(ginger)1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10 (nikki)

Thank in advance . I ask cause I am really tempted for Island Park since she is way closer to me then going out east but her pics can be blurry on my iPhone. Gotta love her legs and from the blurry pic she doesn’t look that bad . But she you have seen her. Please help

Mr. Wiggley

Well Mr. Wiggley , you right this is a hard decision . But I’ll will ask this since you been there done that and everyone mind is different . You been with Nikki and ginger . Nikki is a goatsucker when she swallow , I sample her a good amount of time . Ginger on the hand , she doesn’t stop . Honestly overall Nikki is probably better. Since for some reason I was not enjoying ginger . I feel like she was putting to much teeth and didn’t felt pleasant . So here are my question .
1) Would you say Island Park “SnowBunny” physical appearance looks hotter then Nikki ?
2) rate the bbbj from as which side does snowbunny fall into close.
(ginger)1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10 (nikki)

Thank in advance . I ask cause I am really tempted for Island Park since she is way closer to me then going out east but her pics can be blurry on my iPhone. Gotta love her legs and from the blurry pic she doesn’t look that bad . But she you have seen her. Please help
As I said I saw her late at night and I didn’t shine a light on her face to get a good look. The top of her head looked fine.
If you read my posts about Nikki I think it’s pretty obvious she was a real fave of mine.

Saw the other night. She a very nice girls, she gave me a pretty good bbbj. She really vented to me , guess cause we close in age. She in her late 20’s. She a stoner. Damage was $80 , she does incalls staring at $200 . She doesn’t do this as much since she has her high paying regulars .
She really island park or somewhere deeper in long beach? Might have to give this young lady a try. Nice and local. Hate to cheat on busty Michelle but she's been flaky lately...

Mr. Wiggley

80? Nice job!!
I liked her bbbj as well just not crazy about the lack of communication. I did say I’d go back for full service as I’d love to see her body.
HJ she gave me a street name in the west end of Long Beach even though by the time I got there she was about 3 miles from there
??????