Island Park "Snow Bunny" 516-581-7451

HJ she gave me a street name in the west end of Long Beach even though by the time I got there she was about 3 miles from there
??????
That sucks Wiggs. A Google search of the number says it's a Baldwin address which actually works better for me but the west end of l.b.? Hmm. 3 miles east or west? Like going into Atlantic beach/rockaway? Or lido beach? These broads are awesome but also suck sometimes. Literally and figuratively.

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
I picked her up in central Long Beach and we did the deed there.
Had hoped for dfk but was not available when I saw her. That may have changed. Walter can verify and truth is at 80 very worth the trip.

Thanks guys. Well I must say for some reason the pics she sent the first 2 Times looked blurry ,so she looked older . I wanted something young, so fingueing that some of these delete convos to make room for more memory I hit her up again ask for more pics and got clear one and she did look young. She not in Island Park, she in Long Beach , if anything east side of Long Beach assume your coming from over the bridge in Island Park . I took meadowbrook and you gotta pass lido beach head to Long Beach . She’s a nice girl tho , she close that what I liked about it . I asked if the $200 for incalls was bare and she said no just bbbj.

billyS

Reign of Terror
That's a huge jump from $80 bbbj to 200 incall fs. Hopefully that's two pops

Long Beach has some good spots for car sex, as recently as two years ago I banged a non pay for play on one of those streets just off the board walk. This time of year the only traffic on those are the local people.

Yea it was a hugh jump . So much higher that I got confused and I repeated the question . She value her body so 200 for Fs. Like I did mention she has her high paying regulars who pays her 400-600 . She doesn’t seek new visitors as she said in the past they catch feelings. She said sometimes if it’s the first time she might do it for $100 fs . Depending her mood and day I guess. All if it’s incalls it only during the day. I picked her up at a motel . She said her place was getting fixed but she does live in Long Beach . She a stoner . She was smoking a cig before picking her up but she does love her fix (weed). Cool girl tho.I think I was her only hope cause after paying her she wanted food and she ask me to take her to buy her food and I did.

I would think * sorry about that I didn’t proof read. Yes I think about that parking lot about 2-3 years ago when Amanda/Samantha was doing car dates. He post is here some where but she’s been ghost ever since . Yea the parking that I parked by was near the board walk. Good area . Omw after getting her food there was a car chilling by the dirt main area on the strip.

I have to say, I saw this young lady earlier this morning and my experience was amazing.
I texted her around 1am and she got right back to me. Quoted 100 for bbj which is high for me but she said it would be worth it, and I've wanted to meet up so I'm willing to bite the bullet to break the ice.
She happened to have a room at a hotel kind of local which is so much better than car date for me and def made it worth the extra money for me.
Texted when got to lot, she said she'd walk me up and met me outside.
When I saw her I was immediately happy and excited for making the connection. To me, she was a little Italian looking hottie. Looked maybe 24-25, never did ask her age, but looked no older than 25. Couldn't weigh more than 95lbs and tiny. Very very nice.
Took me to her room, very comfortable small talk, lucid, articulate, and super cute. I couldn't believe my luck. She is a smoker, so those who don't smoke or with SOs who can smell smoke a mile away, be wary, but that's the only thing that i can say was a negative.
Did the cop test, asked me to get comfortable which I already was, she put me at ease immediately, got on the bed, bra off with no prodding, yoga pants stayed on but i didn't ask her to get naked, but she had nice small b cups and a tight ass in those pants, and got down to biz.
I don't ask about kissing, not important to me so not sure if offered, but the bj was fantastic. Took direction well, just asked for a warning before nut, which I have no problem with, zero teeth, nice deep throat when asked, did not pull away when nut, stayed til drained, got up and went into bathroom.
Would have loved to spend more time with her. When we were done there was no rush out the door. We chatted while getting dressed. She's well spoken and held I good conversation. Asked about full serv which I never do b/c I'm more than happy with a good bbj, but i was so turned on by this girl i might just have to splurge, she said it's avail but rates weren't discussed. I actually made plans to see her again tomorrow.
Location for me 10/10 (not car date)
Appearance for me 9/10 (should have seen her naked, might have been 10/10)
Service for me 9/10 (full serv might make that 10/10. We'll see)
This young lady was a complete home run for me. New ATF. If she wasn't reviewed here already, I hate to say this to you guys, but there's no way I would have reviewed her to keep her as my new fave UTR. I was very impressed.
She did not ask me to do anything extra for her, like take her to get food, but I gotta tell you, I would have taken her anywhere she wanted.
My reviews can be very critical, but I believe in honesty, critical or other, I really have nothing critical about this meet. As always, YMMV, but be good to her, I don't see why she won't be as good to you as she was to me.
Be nice to this young lady please! Hate to see her disappear!

Mr. Wiggley

Nice review HJ. Glad to know I wasn't day dreaming when I said I liked her blowjob skill. I've asked her a couple of times about FS and its always 200 and only one pop, expensive in my opinion but hey it's her body.
We were supposed to hukup again when she got a room but I never heard from her maybe I'll reach out.

Nice review HJ. Glad to know I wasn't day dreaming when I said I liked her blowjob skill. I've asked her a couple of times about FS and its always 200 and only one pop, expensive in my opinion but hey it's her body.
We were supposed to hukup again when she got a room but I never heard from her maybe I'll reach out.
Thank you sir. I was very surprised by the ease this happened after the panty bust. I thought my night was done, and then this wonderfulness happened. A car date would not have done this one justice. Friendly, charming, flirty, fun... I'm seeing her again today and I've never been that impressed to hook up again within 24 hours before.
Again, everyone's YMMV, but this young lady is a keeper for me.
I will inquire about full serv today, another thing I've never given a crap about, but she turned me on something fierce. When rates are discussed in full I'll report back here.
Enjoy.

Mr. Wiggley

Thank you sir. I was very surprised by the ease this happened after the panty bust. I thought my night was done, and then this wonderfulness happened. A car date would not have done this one justice. Friendly, charming, flirty, fun... I'm seeing her again today and I've never been that impressed to hook up again within 24 hours before.
Again, everyone's YMMV, but this young lady is a keeper for me.
I will inquire about full serv today, another thing I've never given a crap about, but she turned me on something fierce. When rates are discussed in full I'll report back here.
Enjoy.
Get those goddam yoga pants off!!!!!