Island Park "Snow Bunny" 516-581-7451

billyS

Reign of Terror
When I reviewed her she texted me about it within 10 minutes.
She has seen several mongers and been reviewed by them since.
She never told any of them not to post reviews.
That's why I was scratching my head.
That said fuck her it's not like she is the only girl on CL.
So then given the timing of the text she sent she already knew about the site.

I have been a victim of a snitch bitch recently myself.
Some asshole showed my review to someone I had seen. Because of the details I didn't even bother to deny it. But I was pissed.

There have always been assholes on this board.

Some asshole showed my review to someone I had seen. Because of the details I didn't even bother to deny it. But I was pissed.

Happens all the time. Some lurker will show up to a session, show a posts of mine and say, I want what this guy got.
Next thing I know I'm getting 100 texts from the provider all in CAPS fuming about the review.
They put in no work, no money, and no reviews and expect to be treated like royalty... assholes.

I’d like to hope the snitch is a lurker rather then think it’s a member but who knows. Smh

Happens all the time. Some lurker will show up to a session, show a posts of mine and say, I want what this guy got.
Next thing I know I'm getting 100 texts from the provider all in CAPS fuming about the review.
They put in no work, no money, and no reviews and expect to be treated like royalty... assholes.
When I reviewed her she texted me about it within 10 minutes.
She has seen several mongers and been reviewed by them since.
She never told any of them not to post reviews.
That's why I was scratching my head.
That said fuck her it's not like she is the only girl on CL.
Any girl mad about a review on here aint serious bout her bread. I'm new here but imo the point of a site like this would be to have more advertisers.

Perhaps she googled her number and this pulled up. Anyway not a big deal. Unattractive hard partying girls are literally a dime a dozen in long island.

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
Omg!! Wigs what an enormous waste of time!!! I was hungry for her today! Working just five mins from her notel and not being able to connect. Oh well on to other fish in the sea! Happy hunting everyone!
Lots of comments about a motel that's funny she told me she lived at home with her family.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Hey guys just a heads-up about her notel.
Everyone keeps saying Long Beach but having lived in that area the only hotel I can think of is the Allegra and that is not cheap.
I'm wondering if you guys are talking about the Plantation in Island Park. If so please be careful as the cops like to harass guys going in and out of that parking lot.

Hey guys just a heads-up about her notel.
Everyone keeps saying Long Beach but having lived in that area the only hotel I can think of is the Allegra and that is not cheap.
I'm wondering if you guys are talking about the Plantation in Island Park. If so please be careful as the cops like to harass guys going in and out of that parking lot.
It is the Long Beach Hotel on East Broadway and it seems pretty nice. I didn’t get inside and for all I know she doesn’t even have a room there. Met a girl on SA who had me pick her up outside her place in Bethpage but when I pressed her for an incall rather then a car date she came up with strange excuses. Any Long Beach Hotel is the spot. Happy hunting

billyS

Reign of Terror
It is the Long Beach Hotel on East Broadway and it seems pretty nice. I didn’t get inside and for all I know she doesn’t even have a room there. Met a girl on SA who had me pick her up outside her place in Bethpage but when I pressed her for an incall rather then a car date she came up with strange excuses. Any Long Beach Hotel is the spot. Happy hunting
I just Googled it and I should have known. I must have driven by it at least 50 times this summer. It just opened up within the year.