Island Park "Snow Bunny" 516-581-7451

Okay guys great news. Texted her at 2:50pm. She reply within 9 mins. She ask me who I was . Told her who I was and remembered me. Idk for the new guys trying to test waters. She text me her location . She doesn’t In in Long Beach/Island Park no more. She in Valley Stream. She was wearing some nice yoga pants, just how I love white girl in. White guys in this forum are lucky because I see how young white girls are evolving . I fucked a couple of white gurls but there still some out there that don’t wanna date outside race. Asian are the worst one hand down. It a cultural thing for them . Which I know I am getting outta topic here .
But as for Alyssa she was wearing black yoga pants , tits staring at me . Parked near some apartments . There was no one outside and thank god for tints . We catch up on life. The bbj rate I remember were $100. She ask me how I remember paying for I told her $80. So I got lucky there . Head up she does get rooms . But that when she plans to see 2-3 guys . I remember the fs rate were $180 but I didn’t quote . I had to play it smart for the future . I grabbing her ass with those pants on and I wanted to tear them apart . I pulled her pants down and I finger her tight pants . And start to make her gag on my friend . She complemented little me . And i just knew she was ready to get her white goo vitamins . So yea she active , but if your new to her . Idk how you guys are gonna hit her up but she doesn’t post no where.

Okay guys great news. Texted her at 2:50pm. She reply within 9 mins. She ask me who I was . Told her who I was and remembered me. Idk for the new guys trying to test waters. She text me her location . She doesn’t In in Long Beach/Island Park no more. She in Valley Stream. She was wearing some nice yoga pants, just how I love white girl in. White guys in this forum are lucky because I see how young white girls are evolving . I fucked a couple of white gurls but there still some out there that don’t wanna date outside race. Asian are the worst one hand down. It a cultural thing for them . Which I know I am getting outta topic here .
But as for Alyssa she was wearing black yoga pants , tits staring at me . Parked near some apartments . There was no one outside and thank god for tints . We catch up on life. The bbj rate I remember were $100. She ask me how I remember paying for I told her $80. So I got lucky there . Head up she does get rooms . But that when she plans to see 2-3 guys . I remember the fs rate were $180 but I didn’t quote . I had to play it smart for the future . I grabbing her ass with those pants on and I wanted to tear them apart . I pulled her pants down and I finger her tight pants . And start to make her gag on my friend . She complemented little me . And i just knew she was ready to get her white goo vitamins . So yea she active , but if your new to her . Idk how you guys are gonna hit her up but she doesn’t post no where.
Told you...

But Walter actually saw her in person and reviewed her. Shouldn't that be who we listen to and not someone merely commenting about a 3 inch pic on his phone?
We should take Walter's opinion with more importance. However I wouldn't necessarily discount imallin's comment. Most people view Women differently some vastly different. Ik whose opinion not to consider and a few of those whose opinion I do consider.

We should take Walter's opinion with more importance. However I wouldn't necessarily discount imallin's comment. Most people view Women differently some vastly different. Ik whose opinion not to consider and a few of those whose opinion I do consider.
I discount Imalin's comment and so should everyone else. In my vast experience on UG, I have found that many eyewitness IDs have been woefully unreliable as far as comparing girls to their photos. So giving credence to someone's assessment of a photo is just not acceptable. Furthermore, it is not necessary for you to be commenting on every single thing that you see said in here and elsewhere on UG. The mods have been very liberal on approving those types of comments. Consider yourself lucky so far and cut back on the Monday morning quarterbacking.

I discount Imalin's comment and so should everyone else. In my vast experience on UG, I have found that many eyewitness IDs have been woefully unreliable as far as comparing girls to their photos. So giving credence to someone's assessment of a photo is just not acceptable. Furthermore, it is not necessary for you to be commenting on every single thing that you see said in here and elsewhere on UG. The mods have been very liberal on approving those types of comments. Consider yourself lucky so far and cut back on the Monday morning quarterbacking.
I see many people comment on several things that have nothing to do with the thread they are commenting on. I hope you have that same type of observation for everyone.

Also I am going to go with what I feel and take his opinion into account. Not to say his is as important nor nearly as important as Walter's. And Walter is a good hobbyist on here he reviews often and gives good info on the girls he sees.

Also I seen her 1- 2 years ago when she popped out on CL. That why I want to ask if she was around because he mouth can do some work BARE and also I am in my 20s. She in her late 20s. She gave her actual age. Which is late 20s. I just feel disrespectful putting her age out there. She older then me . And I don’t regret spending $80 for her mouth to swallow me. I saw her again this past Tuesday . Like I said , don’t miss out. She was wearing jeans so told to take those off. I like girls in yoga pants . And you pick her up wearing them then youre gonna be hard af... pause .

Mr. President
If the top of her head looks 20’s isn’t that what matters? :)
Lol hey man I didn't see the top of her head so that's fine with me.

Sorry for causing a ruckus with my comment... I just feel like it's not hard for a girl in her mid/early 20s to look like a girl in her mid 20s, within 3 diff pics...instead of looking like mid 30s...
Was just giving my opinion on the pics she sent me being some didn't have her pics and we can't upload them here.

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
Lol hey man I didn't see the top of her head so that's fine with me.

Sorry for causing a ruckus with my comment... I just feel like it's not hard for a girl in her mid/early 20s to look like a girl in her mid 20s, within 3 diff pics...instead of looking like mid 30s...
Was just giving my opinion on the pics she sent me being some didn't have her pics and we can't upload them here.
Trust me
I’m not bothered at all