I decided to stir this up a little bit :)

shhhhhh!!!

See, I should come see you, cause once you go out with wolf one time, you will really like him, then as a friend, I could never see you out of respect for Wolf. That is how much I respect him.
don't post too many good things about him or I will have tons of competition! Many women reading our posts and he will be scooped before I have the chance to have a first date with him!

I second that

Betty Wolf is an amazing, awesome person.....and i deff suggest snatching him up, as im surprised he hasnt been already...he is funny, sweet, a good listener, funny as hell and if you want somebody who can understand our lifestyle you dont need to look any further..wolf is deff the guy....xox

wolf5958

lil Fuzzybear
Ok Betty seems my friends have come out of the woodwork here, believe me I did not ask for them to. I am guessing they all just want to see me find what I've been looking for. What's that saying? Judge a man not by his wealth but by the measure of his friends. Whatever the out come I am glad I have these people here as friends....

Also Betty, please do not judge Wolf by the size of his penis as it is on the small size. But it works, kind of.
Just kidding. Yes, I agree with you, Bettty. Destiny. Yes.

wolf5958

lil Fuzzybear
Don't need Miracle Grow

There is only 2 people on this board who could answer that as to what I look like undressed and I'm sure they are not telling. So you all can guess and make comments all you want. As for what I show or need well that all depends on the mood.

There is only 2 people on this board who could answer that as to what I look like undressed and I'm sure they are not telling. So you all can guess and make comments all you want. As for what I show or need well that all depends on the mood.
Listen it was a mistake i didn't know you where in the bathroom, but as for answering that question i can't I've blocked it out! but i do remember this Anaconda dragging on the floor.