I decided to stir this up a little bit :)

wolf5958

lil Fuzzybear
That works for the current question as to what you do in your second job. To be honest was on a date a little while ago, we talked about kids and family and the normal stuff. Than she began to ask questions about my past and other things, I kept dancing around the issue, was never a good lier and I guess she picked up on it. Well at least I didn't have to worry about what to say on a second date. At home I hide so much history from the kids... Kids I shouls say young adults 23 18 and 16. Like Betty says the internet and the fact that my kids are all savie on it. They have found photos of me and their mother in so old carnival achives and a write up on me and the wall of death (motorcycle show) nothing on other things yet. They did find their aunt on the internet and she is who I work for at night. Was able to explain that away. I figure some day I'll come clean and pull the photos from the vault. It is funny that they never put somethings together as why there is a pole in my bedroom, but their mother loved to dance....

agree...AFF is a waste of everything

AFF is a waste of time. BS come ons.
So how do we apply for Boyfriend Betty SNJ?
the quality of men there is just horrible...now, back to your question.

Did we have the pleasure of meeting under business circunstances? lol

Your UG handle sounds familiar to me...so refresh my memory about you.

Just send me a mail...my application requirements will not be that tough :)

wow!

Yes Seeker I rode the wall of death 4 shows a day 7 days a week for about 6 months. I am crazy but been saying that for years...
Works as a bodyguard, rode the wheel of death, gosh...you must be a very interesting guy to date :)

I bet you are adventurous and very unconventional...kind of a bad boy.

A chick magnet huh?

wolf5958

lil Fuzzybear
Works as a bodyguard, rode the wheel of death, gosh...you must be a very interesting guy to date :)

I bet you are adventurous and very unconventional...kind of a bad boy.

A chick magnet huh?
Never a chick magnet I always get the your sweet or nice guy rap, it's just a shell...

wolf5958

lil Fuzzybear
a wolf in sheep's skin?
Not really a sheep just reserved around people. Maybe because live by my rules and when it comes to people no matter what they do in life I try to treat them how I would like to be treated. The rest is true Betty working strip clubs, the carnival, private parties. The women I work for trust me and know if things go wrong I'll be there to protect them and I have had to prove myself on a few ocassions. Do believe me in the right company there is respect but not a sheep...