I decided to stir this up a little bit :)

you guys are....baaaaaad!

Leave Wolf alone, lol...I will find out how hairy and how big when time cums.

Sorry I haven't post much here but, with a teenager girl driving me nuts because she is getting her driver's license next monday, I had to give priority to be her co-pilot these past days.

Last edited:

wolf5958

lil Fuzzybear

Sorry I haven't post much here but, with a teenager girl driving me nuts because she is getting her driver's license next monday, I had to give priority to be her co-pilot these past days.
Good luck with your daughter I've been through that twice once with my son and once with the older daughter. My youngest keep reminding me that she is old enough for her permit. I can ride the wall of death but sitting next to my 16 year driving is a stunt that even scares me...

Oh and all of those bad boys believe it or not are my friends just imagine what my enemies would say about me...

Hang in there Betty you'll get through it like they say what don't kill us makes us stronger....

Yes, you are right Betty. But you better hurry because someone may sweep him right off the ground. I just don't want you to miss out. Well if you miss out on Wolf, You can always have me as a consolation. I am not as nice as wolf, nor as I as mature as him. I do not treat woman as well as he does, nor am I as good as a boyfriend as he is. But, I do really like sex a lot, if that helps.

Last edited:
Yes, you are right Betty. But you better hurry because someone may sweep him right off the ground. I just don't want you to miss out. Well if you miss out on Wolf, You can always have me as a consolation. I am not as nice as wolf, nor as I as mature as him. I do not treat woman as well as he does, nor am I as good as a boyfriend as he is. But, I do really like sex a lot, if that helps.
Hell of a speech. good adverstisment. the bad boy aprroach....I like it.

Betty Wolf is an amazing, awesome person.....and i deff suggest snatching him up, as im surprised he hasnt been already...he is funny, sweet, a good listener, funny as hell and if you want somebody who can understand our lifestyle you dont need to look any further..wolf is deff the guy....xox
This reminds me of my high school days,when some one was trying to get her girl friend a date! Guys only wanted to know about looks, and all he would get is information that she funny, sweet, a good listener etc. I always came back with "but can she dance?" Wolf can you? BTW this is a Lifestyle? WOW. I like that!

wolf5958

lil Fuzzybear
This reminds me of my high school days,when some one was trying to get her girl friend a date! Guys only wanted to know about looks, and all he would get is information that she funny, sweet, a good listener etc. I always came back with "but can she dance?" Wolf can you? BTW this is a Lifestyle? WOW. I like that!
I can slow dance was taught at 4 years old by my nana. Can't fast dance as I always feel akward.

Lifestyle?? isn't it?? On both sides of the fence. Believe me when I say I have seen both sides and choices are very different but I won't get into that dicussion here it belongs some place else. Sorry that's a soft subject with me...

I can slow dance was taught at 4 years old by my nana. Can't fast dance as I always feel akward.

Lifestyle?? isn't it?? On both sides of the fence. Believe me when I say I have seen both sides and choices are very different but I won't get into that dicussion here it belongs some place else. Sorry that's a soft subject with me...
Wolf, you were dancing pretty well last night.

Betty, You have to step up to the plate here now and get together with Wolf. You will be one happy lady that you did. In life, Sometimes you do not get a second chance. Take the chance Betty.

I doubt. Too much pre-excitement. It is always better to start with low expectations. (I mean you never know, but in principle that's how it is).

Last edited:
is no one's loss...

We didn't have the chance to meet yet...I have been busy with tons of personal stuff and work.

One of the things about being a provider is...our hours is not like yours.

We are "on call", is like working for the emergency squad.

I plan something, then a good client of mine calls and say "pleaaaaaaaaase, I just have today and I need to see you right now", then I have a schedule appt, follow by another desperate last minute request.

I have to change my plans and see my clients...then, I don't have time to follow with I had in mind few hours earlier.

Is the nature of our business...hopefully, I can make time for myself soon...right now, I have a little too much on my plate.

Once kids are back to school, my nanny is back from vacation and my ex calms down and accept the fact his little girl is a licensed driver and don't keep calling me every minute thinking she is MIA or abducted by aliens, I might be able to - finally - have a date with Wolf :)

Once it happens...you guys will be the first to know the outcome lol

Last edited:
We didn't have the chance to meet yet...I have been busy with tons of personal stuff and work.

One of the things about being a provider is...our hours is not like yours.

We are "on call", is like working for the emergency squad.

I plan something, then a good client of mine calls and say "pleaaaaaaaaase, I just have today and I need to see you right now", then I have a schedule appt, follow by another desperate last minute request.

I have to change my plans and see my clients...then, I don't have time to follow with I had in mind few hours earlier.

Is the nature of our business...hopefully, I can make time for myself soon...right now, I have a little too much on my plate.

Once kids are back to school, my nanny is back from vacation and my ex calms down and accept the fact his little girl is a licensed driver and don't keep calling me every minute thinking she is MIA or abducted by aliens, I might be able to - finally - have a date with Wolf :)

Once it happens...you guys will be the first to know the outcome lol
I understand and there was no disrepect intended. I am sure that Wolf appreciates your post. Hopefully you are enjoying your summer and I have one that has just got her Lerners permit so I am right behind you.

wolf5958

lil Fuzzybear
Betty I completely understand both the personal and the business part and time costaints. I too have a daughter getting her permit and 2 others who have them. I still am the taxi though. Now as far as if and when we go on a date, are you sure you want these guys to know all about it??? I mean do we really want to share with a bunch of pervs ;) Hey I'm not going any place soon......