I decided to stir this up a little bit :)

lol...I guess IF that happens...

Betty I completely understand both the personal and the business part and time costaints. I too have a daughter getting her permit and 2 others who have them. I still am the taxi though. Now as far as if and when we go on a date, are you sure you want these guys to know all about it??? I mean do we really want to share with a bunch of pervs ;) Hey I'm not going any place soon......
we can keep all secret until we announce our wedding date...

j/k

;)

Betty I completely understand both the personal and the business part and time costaints. I too have a daughter getting her permit and 2 others who have them. I still am the taxi though. Now as far as if and when we go on a date, are you sure you want these guys to know all about it??? I mean do we really want to share with a bunch of pervs ;) Hey I'm not going any place soon......

Hey Wolf, You said that you are still a taxi. Can you plz drive into the City so that I can see Betty.

I am giving up on this bf quest...

after taking my time to observe the "candidates" behavior on the boards, I got to the sad conclusion:

once a "john"...always a "john"

going to try harmony.com and see what happens :)~~~~

Last edited:
after taking my time to observe the "candidates" behavior on the boards, I got to the sad conclusion:

once a "john"...always a "john"

going to try harmony.com and see what happens :)~~~~
The most likely path to achieve what you are looking for, is to quick the profession, move to another town and start over as a civilian. There is a double standard out there that will be very difficult to overcome. The time to start over has to come sooner-or-later.

This goes up against my personal desires, because I always wanted to meet up with you one day, just difficult to get into the city.

Listen

He pulled that race card shit.

I hate white women??? Where he even get that from. If he would have said something else I would have said yea I am an "asshole".

Bottom line the race card wasn't needed. I like white women period.

"Angry black man", I am not angry I just got a hmm " strange sense of humor".

Oh yea I apologize for the sushi comment, my main thing was to the person who pulled that race card shit.

Man he say something I will immediately get on his ass.

You can dislike me fine or whatever the case but when you throw around racial shit I am going to get on your ass!

Actually he is an angry black man who seems to have issues with women so he picks on the ones he perceives to be weaker or below him. If you have been following his posts he seems to be on a crusade to put down working girls yet spends all his free time searching them out. He has never had a kind word for any lady here and has put down Blonde Kelly, Emily and now Betty without any provocation. If any guy here posts anything remotely fair to a provider that poster is immediately labeled a whore lover by Irv.
I think you might have read this wrong.

I reread the statement

He said I am angry black man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does it look like I am angry????????????????????????????????????

I love the white hos, the latina hos, and black hos. Never had an Asian ho.

I only respond to providers who talk slick about hobbyists.

I still think that jerk pulled the race card with that angry black man thing. Maybe he meant it differently I don't know.

I am big enough to admit I "partly" wrong.

By the way I do not hate providers. I dislike the self righteous ones.

I like Desi and Blonde Kelly and "the other one", but they have to keep their agenda going.

Me I keep the hobbyist agenda going and we are bound to collide.

I say what hobbyists would "like" to say. Do not worry I will drop the hammer on the hos since nobody else will.

Whats up to all the hobbyists.

Last but not least lol , I am laughing about the Betty thing lol. Don't laugh but she on E harmony and all I can picture is the blow job videos. Damn she is good, I mean it. That is just want popped in my head when I wrote that statement no offense to Betty. I am going to write what is in my head. You know you was thinking that shit. I am not sorry about what I said. Now you got me thinking about that E Harmony commercial.

You know what I have to go call me a whore, that Betty video got me going now.

Peace