How do you guys stop?

The internet has become the ultimate enabler of the modern day monger. Even if you have every right intention to stop, the internet is waiting for you. It’s right at your finger tips . Just pull that iPhone out of your pocket and do a little window shopping. Next thing you know, you’re balls deep inside a local provider.

I don’t drink, do drugs or even smoke. This is my Achilles Heel. My addiction. I’ll look on the phone right In Front of my wife while holding a conversation with her . I’ll negotiate pricing while pinching a loaf in the bathroom. And then I’ll rub one out (so I last a lot longer) and shower before go out to wherever they are.

As long as these sites exist there’s no stopping (unless you die).

It’s just way to easy.
I would add the cell phone to the mix. Using a pay phone on the street back in the day was a crazy part of life.

The internet has become the ultimate enabler of the modern day monger. Even if you have every right intention to stop, the internet is waiting for you. It’s right at your finger tips . Just pull that iPhone out of your pocket and do a little window shopping. Next thing you know, you’re balls deep inside a local provider.

I don’t drink, do drugs or even smoke. This is my Achilles Heel. My addiction. I’ll look on the phone right In Front of my wife while holding a conversation with her . I’ll negotiate pricing while pinching a loaf in the bathroom. And then I’ll rub one out (so I last a lot longer) and shower before go out to wherever they are.

It’s just way to easy.
This sounds like me. Makes me wonder how many of my clones are out there.

I have always given honest reviews for which sometimes the talent tries to calls it out as not true because it is too honest. Be it good, bad or indifferent. I have no control of how they would react nor am I cheap in approach. I have tried to create discreet relationships with the talent that I see and have fun. I have been placed in moderation and/or been banned for weeks on end without justification or due diligence. At this point, I am disfranchised and would rather save the money, so I'm out.

I have always given honest reviews for which sometimes the talent tries to calls it out as not true because it is too honest. Be it good, bad or indifferent. I have no control of how they would react nor am I cheap in approach. I have tried to create discreet relationships with the talent that I see and have fun. I have been placed in moderation and/or been banned for weeks on end without justification or due diligence. At this point, I am disfranchised and would rather save the money, so I'm out.
I guess I'm a little confused - are you saying the way you're stopping hobbying is so that you don't have to leave a review here and be banned for it?

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
If you want to get an idea of what "without justification or due diligence" means read this thread for just one example:
https://utopiaguide.pl/forums/index...31-596-6055-massage.57083/page-2#post-1248065

It’s just way to easy.
Agreed it’s way to easy. Love the internet for resources and research, but I never mongered until a simple curious Google search opened my eyes to a load of options, no pun intended . I’ve done things sexually that I never in a million years would think of trying. Been to places I never would have known existed & Dipped into various “Ponds” etc…. Basically whatever you crave that day will be there.

Recently had a health scare that left me distracted and full of anxiety- After getting some favorable news, I’ll now look at the glass as “half full “ instead of “half empty”..

Barring some cataclysmic event in one’s life, there is no reason to stop- Is there?

Life is precious and short. Enjoy it.

Most important is your health. Glad that the scare turned out to be unfounded. Have a plan to live to be 100 years old. Make small positive changes in your life, even though they may be slightly unpleasant and not currently your habits. Small changes are implementable.

Less animal fat and less salt are usually a good start, less processed foods. (stay away from all the joints in the crispy deep fried chicken thread on the UG website for a while or only visit them on occasion. The oil that they use is probably pretty old and carcinogenic)

@genius mentioned once, I think, eating oatmeal with flaxseed and brown rice later in the evening. Whole grains like oatmeal and brown rice can be made tasty by what you add to them as condiments, sauces, pickles, fermented products, pesto, sesame or olive oil, herbs, spices. Every great culture, dating back to antiquity made whole grains the centerpiece of their diet, with all other foods as side dishes.

Whole wheat pasta with a nice organic tomato sauce. Healthy food can be delicious. Brown buckwheat soba noodles found in H-Mart are cheap and delicious asian wholegrain pasta that is a male aphrodisiac in Japan. Fruits and vegetables always on the list of healthy eating.

(Sweet Potatoes and yams: Lennox Lewis, the great heavyweight boxer claimed that he owed his great strength to those tubers, and they are loaded with vitamin A, beta-carotene for your skin and a great antioxidant and anti-cancer vitamin, along with all other rich orange colored fruits and vegetables, mangoes, carrots, squashes. The great undefeated heavyweight champion, Rocky Marciano drank quarts of fresh carrot juice daily while training to beat assasins like "Jersey Joe Walcott, Archie Moore, Don Cockell, Ezzard Charles, Roland LaStarza; and Rocky was a seriously undersized heavyweight but was tireless) Watermelon is great for liver and kidney cleansing and also is loaded with citrulline for strong erections.

Even Costco has great products like decent wholemeal breads, whole grains, beans, organic humus (whole chickpeas, sesame tahini, lemon, sea salt) tabbouleh salad (cracked wheat)

Go to the ocean for a cold swim or dunk (cold water reaction on your body, exercises many internal movements and stimulations) and take a walk in the sand and catch some sun beams, look into the sky and contemplate the vast universe, and let it sink into you, inspire you, uplift you, raise your consciousness.

Breathe deeply, climb flights of stairs, (Builds strong legs, endurance and deep breathing. Not to mention, helps your thrusting capacity and power when up against stronger, healthy, robust and muscular young women) sweat it out, and then calm down. Pray for long life and health. Be kind to others around you (I know you are, already) and smile and laugh a lot.

Be comfortable in a chair and using a pair of earplugs, be still and listen to that inner constant hum from deep within you.

Alternate hot and cold showers, do some simple stretching, yoga, leg raises, and the highly touted very easy "Five Tibetan Rites," which are all over the internet. (five simple exercises for longevity and sexual virility)

Try to minimize medication if you can and if your doctor does not require you to take it. Start your morning with some previously boiled water, maybe a squirt of fresh lime or lemon. Avoid plastic containers if possible. (extremely high in estrogens) Difficult, but in the morning you don't need to drink water out of a plastic bottle. (But, we'll make an exception when the pretty little "AMP tart" gives you a platic water bottle as a courtesy party favor after you creamed all over her perky titties. To not accept her going away gift is just damned rude and does not contribute to overall mental and emotional health)

A healthy sex life is encouraged and not limited, as long as you keep your body strong. Your relations with women, if kind and loving are a wonderful way to reciprocate love and energy. Enjoy the laughter, energy and free-spiritedness of young girls and how they brighten your day.

Don't dwell on negativity and fear. ("Be still" momentarily but frequently throughout your day and connect with your center, knowing you are peaceful, perfect and safe deep within and that all your thoughts and desires are passing but you remain always as you have been. Know that your body, breath and mind, are only your possessions and that you exist forever even without them and that your inner awareness and consciousness is a source of constant renewal to your body and your life here and now.

Sit quietly and engage in the practice to try and remember a time when you were not conscious. ????? Where does that leave you?

In a few months and years, you can be an even stronger monger than you were ten years ago.
Damn I enjoyed this post. I’m going to copy and save this so I can read it over and over again. Thank you for the contributions you make to our community here in UG.

Wtf is this thread supposed to be about again?
I could be wrong, but I thought that the thread was an inquiry into how one might break free from the shackles of mongering.

I believe that the thread was most recently revived by Massy, and I interpreted his post to mean that “he stopped.”

My post was wishing him success in his decision.

Just how I see it.

G

Gsx98

I think to stop, one needs to figure out what triggers the urge and try to do something else instead. Also this is prob the wrong place to ask for this advice, lol if one quits they prob wouldn’t come back on to this site. I’ve thought I’ve randomly changing my password to something that I won’t be able to remember but that wouldn’t really work. There has been a couple of times that I’ve treated myself to new tech toys whenever I resist the urge to not go. I’m afraid to even try to sum the amount that I’ve spent on this hobby. I remember the first time I tried it, I had a great time but afterwards the guilt hit me so hard and I cried in the car. SMH. Now it feels like it’s normal, which I don’t like that I could even think that’s is normal. Like someone mentioned on an earlier post, the internet makes it super easy. One day I will stop!!! One thing I’ve stopped doing for awhile is posting reviews because I think that makes me want to continue and do more to write more reviews….

@Gsx98 I feel ya on your post man, lately ive been thinking about when I will ever stop. When I first had a session, it was a good time but the guilt afterwards had me in somewhat of a panic attack. I felt like vomiting with disgust. Ever since, there's been a decently pretty girl to keep me going so now it seems pretty normal to me. I have come to terms that I am addicted, and would like to stop one day also. I try to look at all the good things I have in my life and my health. I have also had a few bad sessions this year that has made me wanting to stop. Maybe ill take your advice on taking a break from reviews. Thanks for your honesty and input.

Coincidence or not..
My last 3 visits to higher end AMP left me with sore throat and upper respiratory infections- Symptoms developed a week to two after visits..

Didn’t think much about it until 3rd time around.. Different girls but who knows ..

I’ll take a break— for a tiny bit anyway