How do you guys stop?

Being married 3 times , I can honestly say that I went into all three with good intentions. All three started out fucking like bunnies 5x a day. But then that quickly goes down to twice a day. Then after a while.... Once a day. Then 3x a week . Down to 2 then 1 x then once every other week.

During this time, new pussy becomes very alluring. I try to resist , and I can hold out for a while. But eventually, there’s an excuse that will make me walk into that hotel room. Maybe an argument. No sex on a night I may have been horny.

Nowadays, I try to limit myself to my last remaining sugar baby (but not always successful). But even she gets tiring. I have to hear her woes . It’s the same bbbjcim spit for the last couple of years. (But she’s young and hot) .

It should just be like the old west . Go out , mine for gold. Come back, cash in , get cleaned up, liquors up and laid. That is until your funds run out. Then you’ll go out and do the same thing all over again. Hopefully when you roll back into town again, there’s a new line up of ladies. ;)
Married 3 times. Glutton for punishment. :)

Pre-marrige my go to spot was in Queens.
On Queens Blvd above a Great Bear and across the street from the Pan American hotel. There was a McDonald's or Burger King across the side street and I'd park there and enter thru door on the side street. Straight up a long flight stairs and at the top was a girl in a booth who sold you a ticket for two dollars them buzzed you in.
Once inside you usually had your choice of two or three girls. Mostly Black and Hispanic, occasionally a white girl. For most part young.
This was early 80's. No UG, hell no internet.
But the reviews I could have written!
So question is how did you find this spot?

@iwantagoodhj247 you are missed my brother. Wasn’t sure if your last post which was well put in this thread was a joke or not but seems was serious. We had a similar judgement and taste in women from the streets to hotels and I miss your judgement. We also dove first fearlessly into a new provider before others and put out reviews here the team.
hope your reasons for leaving were warranted and that your safe from law or significant other.

@iwantagoodhj247 you are missed my brother. Wasn’t sure if your last post which was well put in this thread was a joke or not but seems was serious. We had a similar judgement and taste in women from the streets to hotels and I miss your judgement. We also dove first fearlessly into a new provider before others and put out reviews here the team.
hope your reasons for leaving were warranted and that your safe from law or significant other.
Every time I’m on the way home from an encounter, I tell myself I am going to stop…. Then I find myself on the way home from another encounter…. Lol

The internet has become the ultimate enabler of the modern day monger. Even if you have every right intention to stop, the internet is waiting for you. It’s right at your finger tips . Just pull that iPhone out of your pocket and do a little window shopping. Next thing you know, you’re balls deep inside a local provider.

I don’t drink, do drugs or even smoke. This is my Achilles Heel. My addiction. I’ll look on the phone right In Front of my wife while holding a conversation with her . I’ll negotiate pricing while pinching a loaf in the bathroom. And then I’ll rub one out (so I last a lot longer) and shower before go out to wherever they are.

As long as these sites exist there’s no stopping (unless you die).

It’s just way to easy.

The internet has become the ultimate enabler of the modern day monger. Even if you have every right intention to stop, the internet is waiting for you. It’s right at your finger tips . Just pull that iPhone out of your pocket and do a little window shopping. Next thing you know, you’re balls deep inside a local provider.

I don’t drink, do drugs or even smoke. This is my Achilles Heel. My addiction. I’ll look on the phone right In Front of my wife while holding a conversation with her . I’ll negotiate pricing while pinching a loaf in the bathroom. And then I’ll rub one out (so I last a lot longer) and shower before go out to wherever they are.

As long as these sites exist there’s no stopping (unless you die).

It’s just way to easy.
this is one of the best posts I’ve ever read on this forum. Hands down.

SUPAMAN

Not here for the bear hunting
You stop when you catch a rare strain of chlamydia previously unknown in the West and Penicillin resistant that turns your winky a lovely shade of green with a custard like discharge that stains your skivvy pants.

How you stop?
You get the SA Vaccine?? :p
Haha yup. Let my membership expire first, second i dont browse or at least do my best not to. Ive always knew sa was work and the games the girls play and their stupid mentality's and expectations but now that i look back im like fuck that shit. And now im just more focused on business and trying to make and save more $$$$. I rather put the $$$ towards projects in my home or cars and vacations. Plus dont want to sound cocky but i got pussy lined up, i just dont have the time nor the patience, after a while dealing with these birds gets boring and annoying, its kinda like the club scene shit gets played out and most of all dont have the patience for bullshit, but maybe I'll go back some day and start hunting again but for now i have enough birds stored lol.

Haha yup. Let my membership expire first, second i dont browse or at least do my best not to. Ive always knew sa was work and the games the girls play and their stupid mentality's and expectations but now that i look back im like fuck that shit. And now im just more focused on business and trying to make and save more $$$$. I rather put the $$$ towards projects in my home or cars and vacations. Plus dont want to sound cocky but i got pussy lined up, i just dont have the time nor the patience, after a while dealing with these birds gets boring and annoying, its kinda like the club scene shit gets played out and most of all dont have the patience for bullshit, but maybe I'll go back some day and start hunting again but for now i have enough birds stored lol.
I have been so tempted to go back in one more time on SA, but last time was a joke, almost zero real chicks. The attitudes are through the roof, the demands are out of bounds. Its not the 99 dollars, but the feeling I am being scammed by SA that keeps me from re-upping.

I have been so tempted to go back in one more time on SA, but last time was a joke, almost zero real chicks. The attitudes are through the roof, the demands are out of bounds. Its not the 99 dollars, but the feeling I am being scammed by SA that keeps me from re-upping.
I hear you…. My subscription just ended and I’m happy it did. I was wasting so much time on there it was ridiculous, with not much to show for it. One girl I met up with then wanted to schedule again…. I’d text around 8pm she’s text at like 2:30AM and say let’s meet now. Unrealistic.

This last month that I was on, I think I only met one new girl and found more trying to scam or do phone/video sex.