How do you guys stop?

Coincidence or not..
My last 3 visits to higher end AMP left me with sore throat and upper respiratory infections- Symptoms developed a week to two after visits..

Didn’t think much about it until 3rd time around.. Different girls but who knows ..

I’ll take a break— for a tiny bit anyway
Glad to hear it wasn't anything more serious. Yeah I might take a break until my Vegas trip as I mentioned in that thread.

Got to have intestinal fortitude
you can always jack off
Unlike drugs you can’t tak an aspirin and pretend it’s oxy. lol
I have been resisting the urge for a month now.
I’ll look for a good opportunity when it arrives the last couple of places I’ve been have been so so

I have a SO and before PTP
I would find a girl to play with the problem I found was I got so into her I had difficulty getting turned on by my SO
That’s one reason I do PTP right now
But even then I found an AMP I liked a lot and found soon enough that it was becoming the same way
I’ll step back for awhile and keep it in check
Like someone here said. You pass a hotel or strip mall and you remember I had some hot sexy good times there and then you get the itch lol

Got to have intestinal fortitude
you can always jack off
Unlike drugs you can’t tak an aspirin and pretend it’s oxy. lol
I have been resisting the urge for a month now.
I’ll look for a good opportunity when it arrives the last couple of places I’ve been have been so so

I have a SO and before PTP
I would find a girl to play with the problem I found was I got so into her I had difficulty getting turned on by my SO
That’s one reason I do PTP right now
But even then I found an AMP I liked a lot and found soon enough that it was becoming the same way
I’ll step back for awhile and keep it in check
Like someone here said. You pass a hotel or strip mall and you remember I had some hot sexy good times there and then you get the itch lol
Jacking off definitely eliminates the urge to go… the problem is sometimes I know that and wont jack off. The struggle is real.

Jacking off did nothing for me until I was 50. It was a psychological urge that would not be fulfilled until the mission was accomplished. The only thing that stopped me was being short in cash. But once the urge was in my head, it was impossible for me to overcome.

I think to stop, one needs to figure out what triggers the urge and try to do something else instead. Also this is prob the wrong place to ask for this advice, lol if one quits they prob wouldn’t come back on to this site. I’ve thought I’ve randomly changing my password to something that I won’t be able to remember but that wouldn’t really work. There has been a couple of times that I’ve treated myself to new tech toys whenever I resist the urge to not go. I’m afraid to even try to sum the amount that I’ve spent on this hobby. I remember the first time I tried it, I had a great time but afterwards the guilt hit me so hard and I cried in the car. SMH. Now it feels like it’s normal, which I don’t like that I could even think that’s is normal. Like someone mentioned on an earlier post, the internet makes it super easy. One day I will stop!!! One thing I’ve stopped doing for awhile is posting reviews because I think that makes me want to continue and do more to write more reviews….
I love meeting new women and sometimes a great experience and other times pedestrian but it’s fun sampling new women and I will never stop.