How do you guys stop?

Anyone tired of this stuff like I am? I always tell myself I'm done with this crap, and find myself sucked back in every time. Whether it's the thrill, newness, adventure...I always end up back in the game. Anyone successful at staying away, what makes you able to? I feel like I have more to lose than this is worth, and risky behaviors are easy when I'm with a provider. I'm not looking for meetings just sound advise.....

I've been out of the game for 15 months. Pretty much for the reasons you sited. At first it was the funds needed. I couldn't afford the $500 a month I was spending but since FOSTA the risks seem too high. Especially since AMPs we're my main thing.
I wasn't finding satisfaction with it either. At least afterwards.
I have no advice other than if your gut is telling you to stop, then listen to your instincts.

Anyone tired of this stuff like I am? I always tell myself I'm done with this crap, and find myself sucked back in every time. Whether it's the thrill, newness, adventure...I always end up back in the game. Anyone successful at staying away, what makes you able to? I feel like I have more to lose than this is worth, and risky behaviors are easy when I'm with a provider. I'm not looking for meetings just sound advise.....
It's like any addiction. You have to really want to stop. You have to weigh the pros and cons like you did, especially if you have a S.O. Every time I have the urge I think about the money that could go towards my home and or S.O...the possibility of legal issues..and last but certainly not least the possibility of bringing home an STD. I haven't really been too active..and I used to get my rocks off with different providers.. especially AMPs. quite often.I always crave the Asians. Maybe three hook ups in the last 8 months. I do check what's available continuously....but I usually don't follow through. I always say I will do something tomorrow..It obviously does help if you have someone in your life that turns you on and keeps you satisfied in all aspects. Hope this might help.

I've been out of the game for 15 months. Pretty much for the reasons you sited. At first it was the funds needed. I couldn't afford the $500 a month I was spending but since FOSTA the risks seem too high. Especially since AMPs we're my main thing.
I wasn't finding satisfaction with it either. At least afterwards.
I have no advice other than if your gut is telling you to stop, then listen to your instincts.
More often than not after leaving an AMP I always felt disgusted...waste of money and not satisfied.

Mayor I wish it was that easy...it lasts for a bit... Always looking here, always looking for SW, always looking at ads..I'm drawn to the action....doing this 35+ years....Now Everytime after I see anyone and come..I'm pissed I did it, and always say NO MORE...never happens.

Speaking for myself. I've been just doing the r&t places lately and not as often as I used to.
I just haven't had the urge to go to a provider. And my car date days are over now. Too many bad things can happen.
As much as I've enjoyed lucys in Centereach. There on borrowed time Imo.
I don't want to be there when the shit hits the fan.

I'm not saying that I'm done, just slowing my roll.

I have been having the same level is dissatisfaction lately whenever I have made the mistake of trying something different then my ATF SB I decided after the last time I hooked up with Jasmine ( that I have seen a few times ) and got the bum rush,. That I will just stick with my ATF. Just not worth it lately.
Jasmine is 39-40 yrs old or so. Shes been doing this minimum 9 yrs. I met her in 2010 sexy Woman at that time. Saw her several times til early 2013. Then since then saw her once 2014 session was still good but said CBJ. Then 2017 session was good bbbj again but last two times no cim. She was better before and more attractive.

I stopped seeing her cause I try not to fuck Women after age 36 or so unless free. Anyhow, she might've been in this for a looooong time. It wears on anyone she was awesome before. And more attractive than most pros at that time. For that price range.

Reviews mean a lot still from the right people.

If you want to stop. Just stop. I began hobbying around summer 2010 I was having about 2 30min sessions twice a month. In 2013-2014 I stopped for a yr. I needed to fuck Jon pros more. In 2015-2016 I stopped for almost a yr. The past 7 mos I've seen only one girl once and it's when I broke up with my gf for a few days.

If you are single get a gf. If you are married talk to the wife. Don't live life half-assed.

Jasmine is 39-40 yrs old or so. Shes been doing this minimum 9 yrs. I met her in 2010 sexy Woman at that time. Saw her several times til early 2013. Then since then saw her once 2014 session was still good but said CBJ. Then 2017 session was good bbbj again but last two times no cim. She was better before and more attractive.

I stopped seeing her cause I try not to fuck Women after age 36 or so unless free. Anyhow, she might've been in this for a looooong time. It wears on anyone she was awesome before. And more attractive than most pros at that time. For that price range.

Reviews mean a lot still from the right people.
Not sure what your point was there

You don't.

Many years ago when I was in my late 30's I was getting married. Prior to that I had 10 years of swingers clubs with my live-in gf. Anyway the week before the wedding I decided to have one last bunch of flings and then give it all up.
So on my honeymoon (you married guys know what honeymoon sex is like — morning, noon and night), I walk past an AMP with my wife and discreetly catch a glimpse of the young Asian sitting at the counter. My wife decides to head down to the pool, swim, relax and read a bit — AND I HEAD OVER TO THE AMP! (was a FS AMP, btw.)

It's hopeless IMHO, when you have the urge to monger - the best you can do is be careful.

Sex Addicts anonymous is prob the best choice. However, I am married and want to stay that way....might be tough to explain. My issue all my life, regardless of how hot it is, is that I get bored of the same person sexually. If you have Filet Mignon every night, you want a burger once in a while. Yes I'm a spoiled brat. The thrill of hobying is just that a thrill...it cost too much money, it is missing a connection, and it is dangerous (STD's). I come too fast with providers and worry about STDs with BBBJ and kissing....without those 2 what's the point? I knew I wouldn't be able to change my way based on answers here...just venting I guess. Thanks guys.

I just eat, indulge in the sins of culinary gluttony. After I do that, I feel full, and the urge goes away. Never liked getting frisky with a full stomach or right after a meal.

Try it, hit up a Taco Bell (or whatever your guilty food pleasure is) and mash a couple of Gordita crunch wraps, you won't want to do anything but sleep after that.

I am not making light either, thats just what works for me, a catatonic food induced urge quencher.

Speaking for myself. I've been just doing the r&t places lately and not as often as I used to.
I just haven't had the urge to go to a provider. And my car date days are over now. Too many bad things can happen.
As much as I've enjoyed lucys in Centereach. There on borrowed time Imo.
I don't want to be there when the shit hits the fan.

I'm not saying that I'm done, just slowing my roll.
Cant agree with you more about Centereach. I want to go so bad, but there is no way it will last. Every time I get that urge to go there and see one of those asian hotties I talk myself out of it and head to Taco Bell......

I started 10 years ago. Funds are the biggest problem. My junior motivates me to make money to supply end meets of the hobby. I admit I am addicted. I really want to stop. Because of the empty, heart burning, hopeless feelings after you finish and leaves. Next day I am back on the habbit. I burn around $1000-$1700 a month. Girls love me, but life is at the same place.

Recently started burning extra energy at gym...
May be I will marry one of the girls next year and move on.

Besides the short fun, this is a emotional roll a coaster for hobbyists and girls.

I think reading these posts, everyone's issues are very similar. I knew i had a little problem, ( But not anymore )when maybe like 8 years ago, I called a Spanish girl, who pic looked good, not great. For some reason, I wasn't comfortable. I went anyway. Into Melville I went. I get there, looking around, I wasn't comfortable, But I texted anyway letting her know I was in the parking lot. I started walking to the door. I wasn't comfortable.I thought it was a sting. I kept thinking of the texts and calls with this girl, I wasnt comfortable. I still knocked on the damn door. I was thinking, this can turn bad. Not being robbed, but LE. I thought there was a good chance this is where i get myself into trouble. I walked in, neither of us are saying much because, yes, I wasnt comfortable. She asked me if I were a cop? i said no, but are you? She took her top down and put mu hands on here tits... I place a donation down for the hr with 2 pops. We got into it and I popped and I just wanted to get out of there. i was so mad at myself, for still going. I paid an hr, and left after 25 minutes. Waste of money. She wasnt great looking. I though it could be LE. I still went for it. I left there, disgusted with myself. Thats when I knew there was a problem, but I fixed myself. Now I just do it because. Just fun. and spice of life, reasons like that. OR, am I once again, in denial?

pokler

Power Bottom
I’ve cut out amp’s for the most part and transitioned to girls I’ve met on SA. This has greatly reduced risk which is the biggest problem with the lifestyle. Money has not been a problem so far but will be in a few yrs.
I will cross that bridge then.