How do you guys stop?

its tough, like i literally was taking a break from seeing anyone at least this month.
found myself going to 2 different amps in the week.
i didnt even crave it like that though, idk what made me go even on the way back i was like wtf, that wasnt that good anyway just wasted some $.

I find the first pass of opportunity is the toughest, once I decline 1st encounter a few things happen. My SO and I fuck more , after sex we hang more. Hanging more often leads to more sex. 2nd pass is easier as SO sex is now more frequent. Process continues until I sneeze wrong/ leave seat ul/etc and sex is cut down as a punishment. This is where I return to hobby.

It's a two-edged sword, the hobby is.

For me, it started when my kids were small and sleeping with mom, and mom enjoying her kids more than myself. I was frustrated and angry all the time, pent up. Working ridiculous hours in my own business, traveling, and when I finally arrived home, a loving family with SO and kids, but no quality love-making anymore. I was the respected and loved provider.

Out of desperation, finally got the courage up to go out and find a girl. It was great. I came back home happy. Wonderful afterglow. Didn't really need the SO anymore for sex. She provided a beautiful warm home, being a stay-at-home wife/mother. Decided I would have a new exciting life on the outside and at the same time provide for my family. Throw in the obligatory romp which is all the SO wanted anyway.

She knew, but kept quiet and respected our new roles.

The negative is that we lost phsysical closeness. The love and commitment is still there but the contact is gone. We learned to live together and would never leave each other because there is a strong bond of true love, being married young and innocent, us against the world and wanting to be there together for our children who are adults now. Not to mention her incredible loyalty and forebearance.

I have my sexual freedom on the outside. But, still, a gnawing feeling that I could have done better for my SO. Plenty of guilt. I am seeking out a way to somehow turn it around. Where there is a will, there is a way.

For me, it started when my kids were small and sleeping with mom, and mom enjoying her kids more than myself. I was frustrated and angry all the time, pent up. Working ridiculous hours in my own business, traveling, and when I finally arrived home, a loving family with SO and kids, but no quality love-making anymore. I was the respected and loved provider.

Out of desperation, finally got the courage up to go out and find a girl. It was great. I came back home happy. Wonderful afterglow. Didn't really need the SO anymore for sex. She provided a beautiful warm home, being a stay-at-home wife/mother. Decided I would have a new exciting life on the outside and at the same time provide for my family. Throw in the obligatory romp which is all the SO wanted anyway.

The negative is that we lost phsysical closeness. The love and commitment is still there but the contact is gone. We learned to live together and would never leave each other because there is a strong bond of true love, being married young and innocent, us against the world and wanting to be there together for our children who are adults now. Not to mention her incredible loyalty and forebearance.

I have my sexual freedom on the outside. But, still, a gnawing feeling that I could have done better for my SO. Plenty of guilt. I am seeking out a way to somehow turn it around. Where there is a will, there is a way.
How different could it have been? From young kids to peri menopause the desire goes downhill for most mothers. Make you wonder how can a man deal with this without losing his mind.

How different could it have been? From young kids to peri menopause the desire goes downhill for most mothers. Make you wonder how can a man deal with this without losing his mind.
I say this all the time. As humans we have this need to believe we are highly evolved and masters of the universe. But frankly, we’re but a monkeys hair away from being neaderthals. Evolution has barely touched us if you believe the earth is billions of years old. And those deep biological urges haven’t gone away. But try explaining that to your women’s lib SO!!

Maybe a long vacation ? At least a 3 week one might work. Plenty of us out there are probably in the same boat.

It's a tough road. I was once told when the passion goes away, then compassion kicks in. And that is true. But men still need the physical contact of a woman. Yes then the guilt always follows. We wish we could still have that feeling with our SO , but it never happens

My situation is similar except I don’t feel any guilt. Most Humans have needs. It’s not natural to go without physical contact.
That’s why some priests and nuns are fucked up.
We only have one life to live.
Just my opinion :)

My situation is similar except I don’t feel any guilt. Most Humans have needs. It’s not natural to go without physical contact.
That’s why some priests and nuns are fucked up.
We only have one life to live.
Just my opinion :)

I also have a similar situation. Oddly, I feel more guilt when with someone who’s not a pro, like a girl form SA, and feel less guilt when I’m with a pro. Still can’t figure that out.

Two years ago I successfully stopped for about 6 months, which coincided with increased sex at home. Then one slip up and I was back at it. I agree it’s a need, like eating. Even lions don’t kill if they’ve just eaten. But if you’re hungry and have the opportunity, then it’s tough to pass up.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I quit the hobby when I first got married.
About ten years in I got the itch and built back into it. Went to the Harmony on 23rd and got a couple of hand jobs. A couple of lap dances to completion.

Then my excuse was I had never had an Asian.

At the time Newsday would print the actual address of the place.
First it was a slow incredible bbbj at an amp on Sunrise and 110.

Then FS at a place on Horace Harding in Fresh Meadows.
As soon as my condom covered cock penetrated her I knew there was no going back.

And this is when I was still having great sex at home.
I just needed the thrill of different pussy.

Funny because now that is no longer the case.
Age maybe? I found something great and have no desire to stray.

Menopause is the reason I monger. Once SO lost interest, it left me holding the bag, literally. Covid has put a hold on mine since December. Looking to start again when the numbers start coming down more.

I quit the hobby when I first got married.
About ten years in I got the itch and built back into it. Went to the Harmony on 23rd and got a couple of hand jobs. A couple of lap dances to completion.

Then my excuse was I had never had an Asian.

At the time Newsday would print the actual address of the place.
First it was a slow incredible bbbj at an amp on Sunrise and 110.

Then FS at a place on Horace Harding in Fresh Meadows.
As soon as my condom covered cock penetrated her I knew there was no going back.

And this is when I was still having great sex at home.
I just needed the thrill of different pussy.

Funny because now that is no longer the case.
Age maybe? I found something great and have no desire to stray.
I loved that place on Horace Harding. Nice Asian ladies. Table shower and boom boom. Back in the 90s. There was a Latina crew working out of there a few years ago. Maybe 4. Not so good. Very dirty smelled like a gym locker room.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I loved that place on Horace Harding. Nice Asian ladies. Table shower and boom boom. Back in the 90s. There was a Latina crew working out of there a few years ago. Maybe 4. Not so good. Very dirty smelled like a gym locker room.
I remember there was a little outdoor mall near by anchored by Filienes Basement. I parked there and walked over.
I remember seeing the TS room but at the time I didn't know what it was.
It was definitely the mid 90's when I went here.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Ahh the good old days.
Queens was always my favorite place to monger.
Lots of options
Pre-marrige my go to spot was in Queens.
On Queens Blvd above a Great Bear and across the street from the Pan American hotel. There was a McDonald's or Burger King across the side street and I'd park there and enter thru door on the side street. Straight up a long flight stairs and at the top was a girl in a booth who sold you a ticket for two dollars them buzzed you in.
Once inside you usually had your choice of two or three girls. Mostly Black and Hispanic, occasionally a white girl. For most part young.
This was early 80's. No UG, hell no internet.
But the reviews I could have written!

SUPAMAN

Not here for the bear hunting
I say this all the time. As humans we have this need to believe we are highly evolved and masters of the universe. But frankly, we’re but a monkeys hair away from being neaderthals. Evolution has barely touched us if you believe the earth is billions of years old. And those deep biological urges haven’t gone away. But try explaining that to your women’s lib SO!!
Neanderthals had larger brains than modern humans.

Being married 3 times , I can honestly say that I went into all three with good intentions. All three started out fucking like bunnies 5x a day. But then that quickly goes down to twice a day. Then after a while.... Once a day. Then 3x a week . Down to 2 then 1 x then once every other week.

During this time, new pussy becomes very alluring. I try to resist , and I can hold out for a while. But eventually, there’s an excuse that will make me walk into that hotel room. Maybe an argument. No sex on a night I may have been horny.

Nowadays, I try to limit myself to my last remaining sugar baby (but not always successful). But even she gets tiring. I have to hear her woes . It’s the same bbbjcim spit for the last couple of years. (But she’s young and hot) .

It should just be like the old west . Go out , mine for gold. Come back, cash in , get cleaned up, liquors up and laid. That is until your funds run out. Then you’ll go out and do the same thing all over again. Hopefully when you roll back into town again, there’s a new line up of ladies. ;)

its tough, like i literally was taking a break from seeing anyone at least this month.
found myself going to 2 different amps in the week.
i didnt even crave it like that though, idk what made me go even on the way back i was like wtf, that wasnt that good anyway just wasted some $.
Yeah, sometimes I find myself going just because I have freed up some time and then I realize that my job makes it pretty easy for me to free up some time so why am I behaving like I better get it while I can.

I do have a problem with appointments. I can free up time but it's difficult to say what time exactly that will be.