Higher mileage during Lap dances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: genuine actual real life answer . . .

Originally posted by h. von bingen
my trepidation is that if i start another place... i would have the same problem. i couldn't say no to anyone, but ultimately i had no privacy. i really wouldn't mind talking further (and perhaps seriously about this), but a public board is not the place for it.
I see HvB at the roadside, in a makeshift booth with a sign. Ala Lucy of "Peanuts" fame.

Talk $1. Philospphy $5. Groove. $ negotiable.

"The Doctor is In"

Originally posted by h. von bingen
i have based 1/2 my life on godard films -- most notably un femme est une femme and vivre sa vie.
(the other 1/2 on fellini films).
I hope you didn't choose "City of Women" as part of your blueprint.

Originally posted by Danielle
I think the worse thing about getting arrested for prostitution would be the scarlet letter stain it would put on your record. You know when you apply for a "real" job they have this section on the application where you have to admit whether or not you've ever been convicted of a crime and if so for what offense? Imagine checking off the "yes" box and then writing "prostitution" underneath on the line. uggggg.
In NY State, prostitution is a Class B misdemeanor. I think you only have to list felonies on your job applications.

(PS: Most employers don't check anyway, so why admit it? F'in Jayson Blair at the Times apparently didn't have a bachelor's degree, lied about it, and he was writing for the National Desk.)

danger-us

BACKCHANNEL BOY
Originally posted by Danielle
Although from what I've seen and heard on TV you usually get fingerprinted, spend the night in jail, and get released the next day with a warning and a small bail amount (like $50 or something). I guess that for repeat offenses you face worse penalties.
What are we talking about, girls who give bad air dances? Seems too light of a sentence, if you asked me.

Any girl who promises and doesn't deliver should spend a week behind bars.

:)

justme

homo economicus
Originally posted by pjorourke
I with hombre on this one. I think that good software should be written in such a maner that its use is intuitively obvious without consulting any manual. I don't use software that doesn't meet this criteria.
No wonder you quit actuarial work.

(APL)

Re: Re: genuine actual real life answer . . .

Originally posted by Thorn
I see HvB at the roadside, in a makeshift booth with a sign. Ala Lucy of "Peanuts" fame.

Talk $1. Philospphy $5. Groove. $ negotiable.

"The Doctor is In"
groove is in the heart baby. (artist jl?)

No offense to anyone who posts here, but I think the following is the most clued-in message board post I've ever seen by a stripper. And believe it or not, it was on Stripper Web.

Re: A Houston Girl Speaks up

Tina
Oct 1st, 2003, 4:48pm

I have worked in Houston for 13 months from 4/01-5/02 and randomly several times a year when not on the road. I started at The Ritz and moved on to St. James.

Houston has the fanciest clubs in the country and the biggest problem is there are not enough people with money able and willing to frequent them along with more dancers than the market can bear. Add to that equation the fact that most men want sex with girls they are attracted to and they are losing interest with spending money on dances and having their sexual desired unfulfilled.

Most girls who bad mouth Houston clubs have never worked in them. Some girls will offer sexual favors to guys and some won't. Sure you will have to do good dances and by a good dance I mean some grinding and allowing the guy to touch you as long as he is not rough and doesn't try to put his fingers in you. If he is rough you merely push his hands away.

Rumor seems to have it that Houston girls walk around from table to table asking guys if they want sex and that is bullshit. The girls who do more usually only offer that option to known customers and are selective of the guys they choose to get off. Some girls will give hand jobs and no more no matter how much money the guy has others will do girl on girl shows and others won't even ask guys for a dance.You can't stereotype the dancers. You can read on ASPD that sometimes guys can't get any extras in the clubs no matter how hard they try.

So what is the real problem of the dissing? Many guys want pretty sexual playthings, as men like sexual variety. Many still love their wives or girlfriends but men like no strings attached sex from different women.But these same men don't want their girl or wife to have sex for money.

On the other hand large numbers of the huge influx of dancers in the clubs today just want fast money and don't see dancing as a business. And in any service oriented business if the services provided are not what the customers want there will be no business. I constantly read posts here about girls wanting no contact with customers but complain when cities pass no contact laws. Even in a time and company showclub guys pay for talk and companionship from pretty dancers but also most are trying to negotiate an after club closing liason. Girls who are not comfortable with a contact dance where no sexual acts are involved really should not be dancing because that is the least a man is willing to part with cash for.That is evident by dances being harder to sell now. If we as dancers and men as customers can't meet each other halfway then we have no money exchange.

Guys want sexual stimulation or release from encounters with us and are increasingly hesitant about "blowing" $10-$20 or more on dances which do neither.

Houston merely provides a more liberal yet upscale environment where this can take place.

Any girls who are involved in the Houston bashing who do not have the inner comfort zone to work in all types of clubs for a reasonable period of time and see for themselves how things are really should not be dancing.

I am not trying to cause any friction but I am speaking reality. Dancers and customers for the most part are worlds apart and things can't continue much longer like this.

For every dancer who never worked in Houston who is dissing it I hope you will stop and realize what men want. And for every man who sweats dancers to provide more services than he would want his wife to provide for money I hope you can try to realize that women don't want to have sex with every man who desires them.

Both Juliette and Juliet made viable points. And I really believe that this business is not for every pretty face.

Don't prejudice yourself to something you didn't have the guts to experience firsthand. All of us are not walking around in Houston saying "wanna fuck" instead of "wanna dance".

danger-us

BACKCHANNEL BOY
Originally posted by justlooking
All of us are not walking around in Houston saying "wanna fuck" instead of "wanna dance".
Gee, according to some here on UG, they are saying that.
According to these UG "experts", any girl can be had for a price.

Yeah right.

justme

homo economicus
There's experts on the Houston SC scene posting on UG?

(The Jimmy (St. James) is the place where I groped the most beautiful woman that I've ever groped. It's a megaclub.)

Status
Not open for further replies.