Higher mileage during Lap dances

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I was started going to Strip clubs(In various states), I usually got air dances. In the last 3-4 years, the mileage in these dances has went drastically up. There has always been exceptions to this. Some dancers will just go the extra mile because they want to or others will not go there no matter how much, but as a whole dancers will go there(BJ, F/S, etc) any thoughts why this is happening? Is the economy THAT bad in the country? Has it the competition for clients become that firece? Are some dancers THAT deseparate for money? I am just curious. Where I live now, more than half will give me an extra service without the surcharge. THOUGHTS???

Originally posted by Latino Stud
Is the economy THAT bad in the country?
Yes.

Has it the competition for clients become that firece?
Yes.

Are some dancers THAT deseparate for money?
Yes.

THOUGHTS???
I think this is the inevitable culmination of the evolution that started once strip clubs switched from primarily having stage shows to primarily selling one-on-one interactions between strippers and customers (in the form of lap or table dances). Despite what "clean" strippers like to believe, once you go one-on-one you are out of the realm of selling "entertainment" and into the realm of selling "sexual services." And once you're selling "sexual services", it becomes inevitable that (a) some strippers are going to start selling really satisfying ones instead of lame ones and (b) customers are going to demand that. Sort of like a reverse Gresham's Law for strip clubs: "good" lapdances drive out the bad, and extras drive out lap dances.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
Heh, not even in reverse: "bad" dancers drive out "good" dancers. (and if any dancer is worth more than her face value, she's likely to get hoarded).

billyS

Reign of Terror
Re: thoughts

I would like to hear from danielle, your thoughts since you are the only stripper that post here
Ceasar. Where have you been? Daneille is not the only stripper here. I'm surprised you didn't recognize the person posting as Sinful7. Go look at the New York Classifieds to refresh your memory.
(actually I guess she is not a stripper, but a Sexual Entertainer)
Now that I think about it, out of all the guys who revewed her in the old XDreams thread, the worst review she ever got was from Ceasar, and that wasn't really a bad one, more like luke warm.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Originally posted by justlooking
Don't forget Dawn and Magnifique (I guess they're kind of sporadic).
True. I wish they both would post more. Just as Kimmie, Greekgirl, Samamnath/April and Sexywhore have contributed much to this board from a providers POV, we like getting comments from other professionals as well. The big difference in this board as opposed to others (ie TBD) is that the ladies here really contribute their thoughts as opposed to just posting their dates. Slinky gets credit for that.
BTW I really miss Evegirl.

jl if by Dawn you mean Grant, I don't think she was booted, she wasn't really making trouble, just defending herself against anthony2. She wasn't playing those games, posing as a guy to post phonie reveiws. She was open about who she is.

Originally posted by slinkybender
Heh, not even in reverse: "bad" dancers drive out "good" dancers. (and if any dancer is worth more than her face value, she's likely to get hoarded).
Still have that ticket from GGR uh.

Wwanderer

Kids, don't try this at home
LE effect

I do not go to NYC area strip clubs very often (once per decade?), but if you travel around the country, there are huge variations in the typical mileage you get in different cities. As far as I can tell, it is true today, and it has certainly been true in the past. I am fairly sure that these geographical variations are due to differences in local laws and, more importantly, the degree to which local LE is interested in enforcing them. So, while the economy and competition may well be the explanation for improved mileage in NYC clubs, another possibility to consider is some change in the level or focus of LE activity.

-Ww

Re: LE effect

Originally posted by Wwanderer
I do not go to NYC area strip clubs very often (once per decade?), but if you travel around the country, there are huge variations in the typical mileage you get in different cities. As far as I can tell, it is true today, and it has certainly been true in the past. I am fairly sure that these geographical variations are due to differences in local laws and, more importantly, the degree to which local LE is interested in enforcing them. So, while the economy and competition may well be the explanation for improved mileage in NYC clubs, another possibility to consider is some change in the level of focus of LE activity.

-Ww
It's true -- in NYC Giuliani was a real bastard about the clubs. Some closed and the mileage went way down in the rest. It's a little better now but you still have to go to underground events to get a good hands-on lap dance. LE seems less interested in ferreting out the underground stuff these days though.

Re: thoughts

I would like to hear from danielle, your thoughts since you are the only stripper that post here
My thoughts on this subject would really just be reiterations of comments I've made on other threads.
Basically, shit sucks for someone like me who gives a fair lap dance and who wants to leave it at that. Because they'll always be some other girl whose willing to take it further for the same price and who may even be better looking.
In my defense, I think that my lap dances, while they're probably not considered "high mileage" by too many people, are very engaging. By this I mean that I truly enjoy dancing and I think it comes through in what I do. I look like I'm having fun because I probably am. I make a lot of eye contact and really try to bring the person into what I'm doing, instead of just performing for them. So while the grindage quotient might be low, I think I give a pretty damn good dance. There's a lot of people out there who would agree with me, although you probably won't run into them here.

Wwanderer

Kids, don't try this at home
Re: Re: thoughts

Originally posted by Danielle
I truly enjoy dancing and I think it comes through in what I do. I look like I'm having fun because I probably am. I make a lot of eye contact and really try to bring the person into what I'm doing, instead of just performing for them. So while the grindage quotient might be low, I think I give a pretty damn good dance. There's a lot of people out there who would agree with me, although you probably won't run into them here.
Well, here's one you can run into here. Although I have had my share of "completely satisfying" encounters in strip clubs and enjoyed them, that is not generally what I am looking for. Rather I prefer the sort of dance and dancer you are and describe above. If the guy is not focused on "getting off" and resentful of anything short of it, having a one or more beautiful and sexy women climbing all over you and doing their best to get you excited can be a real blast. Ideally and usually, one then has the option of proceeding to the company of a provider for a satisfying conclusion to the evening. In general that is going to be much higher quality and less cheesy sex (I mean how good can it be if you keep your clothes on?!) than a rushed job by a dancer in some back room or dark corner.

-Ww

Status
Not open for further replies.