Higher mileage during Lap dances

Status
Not open for further replies.
danger-us, I'll say it again:

When I said it was my impression that a majority of the strippers at the VIP Club would not do extras for anyone who just happened to walk in the door, Harlot -- who used to work there -- corrected me.

I wouldn't say they all do, but I'd say that yes, the majority of dancers at VIP's do offer extras. That just seems to be the type of place it is. There are other clubs where the majority of girls don't do anything extra. It just depends on the type of establishment and what sort of precedent has been set over the years.

danger-us

BACKCHANNEL BOY
Originally posted by justlooking
danger-us, I'll say it again:

When I said it was my impression that a majority of the strippers at the VIP Club would not do extras for anyone who just happened to walk in the door, Harlot -- who used to work there -- corrected me.
I was referring to those "experts" who claim that EVERY woman can be had for a price. (and I'm not talking about "will you do it for 10 million dollars")

You can say many girls or a majority of girls do something but when you start saying that ALL girls will do something, well, there is a HUGE difference.

And all that BS contributes to disrespect for many girls, constant hounding by men who have been assured by their wise expert friends, that each and every girl can be had for a price, no matter where you go.

danger-us

BACKCHANNEL BOY
In reality the conversation should have been "where can you likely find extras by a majority of girls?" or something like that. But it wasn't like that. It was steered towards absolutes and other BS.

Originally posted by Harlot
I wouldn't say they all do, but I'd say that yes, the majority of dancers at VIP's do offer extras. That just seems to be the type of place it is. There are other clubs where the majority of girls don't do anything extra. It just depends on the type of establishment and what sort of precedent has been set over the years.
Harlot, how about giving us a list?

Originally posted by danger-us
In reality the conversation should have been "where can you likely find extras by a majority of girls?" or something like that. But it wasn't like that. It was steered towards absolutes and other BS.
You're interpreting things too literally. From my experience in the NYC club scene, and it is significant, I'd say conservatively the ratio in NYC is somewhere from 50% to 70% will do some kind of extra in a mainstream strip club. Increasing that ratio really depends on YOUR abilities.

Originally posted by danger-us
I was referring to those "experts" who claim that EVERY woman can be had for a price. (and I'm not talking about "will you do it for 10 million dollars")

You can say many girls or a majority of girls do something but when you start saying that ALL girls will do something, well, there is a HUGE difference.

And all that BS contributes to disrespect for many girls, constant hounding by men who have been assured by their wise expert friends, that each and every girl can be had for a price, no matter where you go.
This is true. And all of these preconceived notions do make the non-extras dancer's job a whole lot harder. As I think I've said before, it's unfair to walk into a strip club and treat every girl as if she's got something above and beyond what you see out on the floor for sale. Nomatter what anyone else has told you or what your prior experiences at the club have been, I think you should treat your interaction with each dancer as a unique one, play it by ear, and not roll up expecting anything to happen. A customer who's received extras from a certain dancer on his last visit can become really obnoxious if he uses that experience as his only indication of how subsequent visits are supposed to go down. He got lucky on that last visit. He can keep his eyes and ears open for future opportunities to do the same thing. But what he definetely shouldn't do is "hound" every dancer he comes in contact with afterwards and use what happened the first time as some sort of bargaining tool to get what he wants. That is SO annoying. "Well, you know I always had so much fun with x back there in the champagne room. She did xyz. All the other girls do it, noone ever gets caught, don't you think you're being a little silly? You know, I tip really well when I have a good time."
Of course, I realize that some guys might even lie about all of this in an effort to get new girls to let their guard down, but I know that some girls do provide extras so these stories are not in any way far fetched. What's even worse in the scenario when we're already in the champagne room and he starts in with all this pushy-ness.
If you have something in mind, then I think there's a way to be tactful and polite and un-lecherous in discovering whether or not the dancer is down. But there's no reason to be obnoxious or rude or infer that ALL the girls do it (because they don't). It's just sleazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.