Heidi,Nickolette, and Me.(Dreams do come true)

Think about it...

sean960.. You do one of two things and I'll apologize to you, bmm and the entire fucking board... make a date with Heidi and attempt to stick your tongue down her throat and get her to eat pussy for you.

that or line up a threeway with Layla and one of her girls...

If not than shut the fuck up about my crying. And you've got fucking nerve talking about ME crying when BMM put on that pathetic crying bullshit in his Kathy/TENS review thread... ANd I wasn't even posting when a whole bunch of people told him he'd gone off the deep end on that one so don't defend it as informative either. [/B][/QUOTE]

If you think about it,BMM said it was her first time with another girl,something she didn't just do for him,something that happened because BMM chose to have two girls,instead of just her.She did not make a lifestyle choice just for him,he just provided the opportunity for her to try something I'm sure was in her mind prior,like alot of woman.Also it was discussed many times that she likes LFK,so no suprise there either.
It just kills you that someone else enjoyed their birthday ???
give it a break and let the man enjoy the time he had....

This is exactly what ozzy wanted.
he worked the board again, because this is what he does.
He knew to continue would get this great review out of the ny section.
Ozzy, I now understand the boards workings.
I never understood it until now.

You're all stil missing the point.. You can't post reviews and lead people to believe that they will get the same treatment when they won't. Until someone else says that it's now standard service to be expected and that they also got it (and I understand YMMV) than it's an inaccurate review of what the average schmo can expect.

You did a good job. Im wondering maybe because youre close connections with someone couldnt get you a freebie with Heidi or maybe a great rate, you decided to attack. Im not as fucking stupid as you think...and every fucking man thats seen Heidi, raves about her.......read the fucking reviews.....

Originally posted by BigMadM
This is exactly what ozzy wanted.
he worked the board again, because this is what he does.
He knew to continue would get this great review out of the ny section.
Ozzy, I now understand the boards workings.
I never understood it until now.
You know what BMM NOW YOU"VE GIT ME PISSED.

If you think I'm out to ruin her business or to move her or your reviews off the main boards than your a total fucking moron, and I will personally lobby slinky every fucking time I see him to ban you ass so far from this place it won't be funny when he finally catches on and does it. I am relentless and I will eventually wear him down or pay some girl to give him a blow job that will so blow his mind that he'll eventually do it. That's not much different than you offering him money to kick another prominent post off the boards now is it?

You arogant fucking asshole.

Last edited:
Originally posted by BigMadM
You did a good job. Im wondering maybe because youre close connections with someone couldnt get you a freebie with Heidi or maybe a great rate, you decided to attack. Im not as fucking stupid as you think...and every fucking man thats seen Heidi, raves about her.......read the fucking reviews.....
Yeah I read them and they're very mixed.. Shall I go and copy the bad ones (about her standing people up) and paste them here and really ruin her business? Tell me cause I will and it will be on your head when I do.

As far as me ever asking for a freebie or discount you are barking up the wrong tree.. I'm often accused of driving up the price point because of how I tip and take care of the girls....

btw... why haven't you seen a BDJ girl.. I'll tell you and everyone else why.. because they are mostly over you 300 price point (350 and up) and Shauna is too busy booking her girls up weeks in advance to let you nickle and dime her for a discount.
Your fucking with the wrong guy Mike...

Last edited:
Do what you gotta do ozzy.
And for you info, I did see one of shuanas girls not too long ago....analynn....and I paid the 3 hour fee of 900...and I had a great fucking time...she was quite striking and a nice lady....
And I tried with "kim" to book on 2 or 3 other times, but the girls didnt check in......i have no agenda here...just to get laid. I wanna try all the girls...

In this business she prefers to be known as Shauna so I respect that if you're implying that I don't know who she is... I know "kim" as you refer to her for almost 20 fucking years and long before she was ever in penthouse and became Kimberly... so don't go there either

Last edited:

pswope

One out of three
BMM & OZZY

May I suggest an overnite cooling off period. You've each personalized a pretty meaningless argument and escalated it to ridiculous heights.*

(And I lost a $500 bet that we'd go 2 months without a new thread in the Coliseum)

* possible displaced anger over the likely ouster of Tony Blair?

Originally posted by Judge Crater
I do and I shall. I've been told a man like me with a "summer" complexion looks best in teal or dark blue. Something mid-calf with a slit perhaps.

Is teal "out?" Your thoughts?

I fine teal on men to be a bit gay. I prefer men in dark colors

Dark blue is very sexy. If I see a man wearing dark blue or black I immediately get the impression they are powerful and intelligent.

I am a tie freak. I love men in ties. Dark blue ties, or ties with an interesting pattern intrigue me, and I can play with them for hours.

I bet you look smashing in a tie, and dark blue. Do you wear ties?

billyS

Reign of Terror
There is nothing wrong with taking advantage of who you are on a whoreboard. The whole reason I joined UG was to become a famous poster so I would get prefered treatment. Every AMP I go into in Flushing I announce "I'm fucking Woody on the Fan". On LI I tell them I'm Genius. At Latin Houses I was jras till he retired, now I'm Daniel_NY. When I'm in Jersey of course I'm Daro. Life is good for us famous posters. For Kimmie I was billys but for greekgirl I was TraderJack. I forgot who I told Sam I was.
Anyone buying this?

Last edited:

billyS

Reign of Terror
Originally posted by Happy Hooker
Dark blue is very sexy. If I see a man wearing dark blue or black I immediately get the impression they are powerful and intelligent.

I am a tie freak. I love men in ties. Dark blue ties, or ties with an interesting pattern intrigue me, and I can play with them for hours.
Next time your on the Island I'll show up with your bagel wearing a dark tie around my cock.

Originally posted by billyS
There is nothing wrong with taking advantage of who you are on a whoreboard. The whole reason I joined UG was to become a famous poster so I would get prefered treatment. Every AMP I go into in Flushing I announce "I'm fucking Woody on the Fan". On LI I tell them I'm Genius. At Latin Houses I was jras till he retired, now I'm Daniel_NY. When I'm in Jersey of course I'm Daro. Life is good for us famous posters. For Kimmie I was billys but for greekgirl I was TraderJack. I forgot who I told Sam I was.
Anyone buying this?
I'll buy that for a dollar!

dammit billys u didnt read my palm..i knew something was up lol...billys guess what..i asked trainer to take new pics for my site and will post on ug..u will see all of dee..the not so flat tummy but has gone down and i cant wait to hear about my stretch marks and the abuse, but i feel great and should turn out good..

i did like the post about u being traderjack pretty funny dude

I get even more mileage out of telling prostitutes that I'm billyS than I do out of telling them I'm SkellyChamp.

(Unfortunately, every time I tell them I'm Judge Crater, they end up surreptitiously having some guy come in and put me in a straightjacket.)