Heidi,Nickolette, and Me.(Dreams do come true)

It all reverts back to the "green Stuff".....thats why I go for quality rather than quantity. Mike, you get better treatment for a number of reasons, If you post a bad experience it will hit them in the pocket book, if I spent the money you do on this hobby and I was getting special treatment I'd quit. I spend my share also I just go about it in a different way......your point about being more comfortable after multiple visits is exactly why I see fewer providers more often. This way I know what to expect going in. I very rarely leave a session disappointed.

Cc

You're all totally missing the fucking point.

1) I have no agenda with BMM except that his reviews are totally inaccurate if he's receiving something that the average schmo can't (or doesn't get offered).

2) He continues to insist that it's his wallet or his personality that gets the special treatment when he pays and or tips no more than most everyone else and treats the woman no different than most anyone else (we're not all disrespectful cheapskates)... if that were the case than anyone with the $'s could get what he gets and that simply isn't the case. I didn't mean to imply that I am nicer or tip better.. just pointing out that he's not the only person who treats the girls well or with respect. But if anything by the tone of his posts he doesn't show them as much respect as I do... but that's another story. The simple fact is that he gets this treatment because of who he is on the boards and I know this to be fact because I happen to also be SOMEONE on the boards who has been offered SFT in the past and it's even been unsolicited on my part. It's also the reason that nearly every girl I and others speak to at ass-con parties, tell us that they met Bill Furniture and how he tells them he's some sort of celebrity.. and why does he say that.... because he gets SFT when he says that.

Kathy of TENS sent (or attempted to send) a girl during off hours only because he was BMM and not some average schmo. Lets see someone call her up and ask for a morning appointment and see where it gets them. That's special treatment no different than Shauna telling me to have drinks or to take Jill to dinner (off the clock) so I could get to know her and spread the word about what a doll she is outside the bedroom.... That’s why slinky deleted my initial review of her because he knew I got what most others probably wouldn't be offered. He happened to know about this (SFT) because (as mentioned in another thread) he, April and Thorn were having dinner with me when Shauna, Jill and I were playing phone tag to set things up for later that night. I was point blank asked by Shauna that night if Jill could join my (so-called) friends and I for dinner and or drinks (because she was alone in NYC) or if I would mind taking her to one of the private (lock down) parties that are always being talked about.... And when Jill and or Shauna accompany me to a future ASS-CON party you will know that THAT is also special fucking treatment. I don't accept freebies and since dinner and or drinks is not part of "the act" itself (nor something that I would include in a review), I didn't see a need to turn down the offer/request.

GG.... I never got special treatment from any of my Brazilians because (and I've said this a thousand times....) other than the three times I saw Gabby before we became close personal friends.... I NEVER had a session with any of the members of team brazil (for obvious reasons since I was now friends with Gabby). And unlike most others, I do admit to SFT and I admitted to special treatment from Shauna of BDJ.... That's the difference... I ADMIT TO IT! As far as any special treatment from others.. I don’t get it because I usually don’t say who I am… and if I do tell anyone, it’s someone who isn’t on the boards (like Patricia the Brazilian) and has no idea who Ozzy is, and I tell them that they may get people using “Ozzy” as a reference because I either reviewed them or spoke highly of them on Utopia Guide. I don’t throw my name around which is why guys at these ass-con parties and F-stop who always mention who they met… and who have met me, never know that I am Ozzy unless someone who knows me tells them. Case in point.. is JimyDR, I’ve seen him running around F/Stop a half dozen times and spoke to him once or twice but he has no idea I am Ozzy. Do me a favor and ask Casper if I ever introduced myself as Ozzy when I met him at F/Stop. He somehow knew who I was because either someone told him or he figured it out because I usually come in and leave with Slinky. I’m no fucking hypocrite, which is why I can sit here and tell you about everyone else who throws their names around looking for special treatment.

PS to GG… You continue to call me a “dick” because I have the balls to tell you the truth… the same truth that everyone here knows but are too afraid to say it. If that makes me a dick than fine.. you've never met me and if you did I think you're opinion would change greatly... I don't think Kimmie thinks of me as some pompous arrogant dick since she's met me... and April probably would disagree strongly with you as well as would probably every single person who has ever met me from these boards... well maybe everyone but Tank. Shit for the past two years everyone thought Shauna would put a knife thru my chest when she met me... but she met me personally years ago and of all people even she understands the difference between a board persona and the actual person... and knows how to separate the two.

ccure... You made arraignments with Gabby to pay her rent or buy her plane tickets (as mentioned in another thread) because at that point in time she was having serious issues with what she was doing and bartering her services instead of simply charging by the hour, in her mind, helped her accept what she was doing a little bit easier. She was no longer officially working and she probably looked at you as a sugar daddy type, but the fact is she still couldn't look at herself in the mirror (so to speak), so one day (around X-mas 2001?) she just unplugged her phone and quit. btw... I'm not quite sure which set of plane tickets you sprung for but the last time she was here (June/July 2002), she had a round trip ticket because she knew her visa was fucked (fall-out from 9/11) and only had 15 days to legally stay in the US, so she came to town to get her things from her apt and collect her security deposit.

FWIW, I know who Ozzy is (not his real-life identity, but if I see him at Asscon, I will know it is Ozzy), and he seems to be a nice guy in person.........

Last edited:
GG... One last thing since you ask WHO THE FUCK CARES WHO GETS SPECIAL TREATMENT...

I'll tell you.. ALL THE GUYS WHO READ A BMM REVIEW LIKE THE ONE AT THE TOP OF THIS THREAD AND WILL GO TO SEE HEIDI (AND FRIEND) AND WILL FEEL COMPLETELY LIED TO AND RIPPED OFF IF AND WHEN THEY DON'T GET THE SAME TREATMENT.

This to me is no different than JL's point in another thread about being misled about a girls looks only to show up and discover than the 9 you read about is only a 4.

Ozzy,

I did not see her June/july 2002...I only spoke with her on the phone and I was aware of the passport issue and the round trip ticket....January/February 2002 is when I called the travel agent and made her arrangements. I was aware of how she felt about what she was doing so I made the decision to provide for her so she didnt have to see anyone but me. She was the one who suggested it and I agreed. To me it was well worth it for a number of reasons. One, I got to know her as a person and I really enjoyed her company. We went to dinner and a few lunches and I really enjoyed the time I spent with her. You might say I was a "sugar daddy" An oppurtunity doesnt come around that often to be able to spend quality time with someone as beautiful as she was. If I didnt get special treatment I would not have done what I did. I have no regrets. It was a great experience.

Cc

Originally posted by Ozzy

PS to GG… You continue to call me a “dick” because I have the balls to tell you the truth… the same truth that everyone here knows but are too afraid to say it. If that makes me a dick than fine.. you've never met me and if you did I think you're opinion would change greatly... I don't think Kimmie thinks of me as some pompous arrogant dick since she's met me... and April probably would disagree strongly with you as well as would probably every single person who has ever met me from these boards... well maybe everyone but Tank. Shit for the past two years everyone thought Shauna would put a knife thru my chest when she met me... but she met me personally years ago and of all people even she understands the difference between a board persona and the actual person... and knows how to separate the two.

Ozzy,

I have actually spoken to GG about you and what you are like off the board. I told her you are a big teddy bear. Nothing like your online persona. Just like I am not like my board persona(even though you insist that I am)

I dont think she meant you are a dick in the way you think she meant it. I think it was compliment.( then again I could be wrong so let me not assume) I take being called a bitch a compliment. Enjoy being a dick. How big is your dick anyway? oops sorry lost track...

Ozzy is much more boring in person. Doesn't talk about much, but does talk about a lot of BS, and every time I see him I just wanna squeeze his cheeks (not tellin which ones)

I am feverishly working to lose all this weight so Ozzy will want me..

Ah..fuck where did I put that chocolate bar?

one more thing...as far as who is a nice guy on this board really doesnt concern me. I dont consider BMM, BF, or Ozzy celebrities they are just other people doing the same thing I'm doing but in a different way....I dont aspire to have 7000 posts on this board or see a provider 3 or 4 times a week. That is just not my style. However I must admit to becoming addicted to reading this damn board on a daily basis. I just like the info I get andI get a kick out of the different personalities. It like an ongoing soap opera. As far as meeting other Johns on this board I have no interest. In this hobby I believe its every man for himself. BTW Ozzy Gabby always spoke very highly of you so I must assume that you are a good person.

Cc

If someone does a good search they'll find a reference to this story and the first time I met Gabby. When I was getting ready to leave her apt she asked how I found her contact info and I told her I found her info on JAG she asked where else on the internet she and her friends could advertise. I told her about a brand new board that didn't have too many members but that my friend who owned it was giving away free ads to help get it started and that it couldn't hurt. I told her it was called Utopia Guide and upon hearing that she told me that some guy named "Ozzy" was here the previous day and saw Luana and that he told her that he owned UG and promised her a free ad or that he's supply her with her with one if she did their session for free. Turns out that Luana was the last person who would ever barter her services (because she truly loved greenbacks) and told him she would think about it. I signed onto UG right then and there on Luana's laptop and proved to Gabby that *I* was Ozzy so this fake couldn't pull that on her or any of her friends. I then went home and made a post about it so any girl who read the board would know that it wasn't me. I believe at the time I was UG's only "Gold" member and somehow this guy used that to prove he (or rather Ozzy) was some VIP on the board.

cc... I'm somewhat glad that at least someone spoke highly of me and if you've been around here long enough, you know that there is no one whom I have spoken more highly about than Gabby. She's actually coming up in a few weeks to attend the wedding of one of her friends.

btw... Camilla (of team brazil) is now back in NYC and has her info/website posted on TBD and will be putting up an ad here as well.

PS... here's a rare positive mention of me..... but I had to go back two years to find it one
http://utopiaguide.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=4753#post4753

Last edited:
I don't know Ozzy or the women he cavorts with. But in the time I've read his posts, I agree that he can be obnoxious, abrasive and at times keeps threads alive, that should be DNRed.

OTOH, Ozzy is also a pretty honest guy who speaks up for those who need help finding a voice or who can't speak up for themselves. I admire that.

BTW, where do I find Heidi's contact info?

2 years to find positive mention? You must have pissed a lot of people off. The one thing I do notice is when someone wants to know something about a Brazillian provider including me wants to know what Ozzy thinks.

I'm sure the people who post a lot and gain reputations get special treatment because if they post bad the provider will get hit in the pocketbook. I have posted a couple of reviews to help out a provider only if the service was good. The best part about this boad is that it provides info on good and bad services. I would never post a good review if the service wasnt good

As far as Gabby goes I 'm happy that all is ok with her. When you speak to her tell her I said Hi.

Cc

You're all totally missing the fucking point.

1) I have no agenda with BMM except that his reviews are totally inaccurate if he's receiving something that the average schmo can't (or doesn't get offered).

2) He continues to insist that it's his wallet or his personality that gets the special treatment when he pays and or tips no more than most everyone else and treats the woman no different than most anyone else (we're not all disrespectful cheapskates)... if that were the case than anyone with the $'s could get what he gets and that simply isn't the case. I didn't mean to imply that I am nicer or tip better.. just pointing out that he's not the only person who treats the girls well or with respect. But if anything by the tone of his posts he doesn't show them as much respect as I do... but that's another story. The simple fact is that he gets this treatment because of who he is on the boards and I know this to be fact because I happen to also be SOMEONE on the boards who has been offered SFT in the past and it's even been unsolicited on my part. It's also the reason that nearly every girl I and others speak to at ass-con parties, tell us that they met Bill Furniture and how he tells them he's some sort of celebrity.. and why does he say that.... because he gets SFT when he says that.

Kathy of TENS sent (or attempted to send) a girl during off hours only because he was BMM and not some average schmo. Lets see someone call her up and ask for a morning appointment and see where it gets them. That's special treatment no different than Shauna telling me to have drinks or to take Jill to dinner (off the clock) so I could get to know her and spread the word about what a doll she is outside the bedroom....

My reviews are more accurate than your cholesterol readings from your physician.
Maybe I forget to mention that I had to pee twice, and they used the bathroom, but accuracy, dont even go there.
And when any other member on this board shells out the money for a 3 hour doubles session with them, Hell get the same treatment, well, maybe minus the happy birthday song.
Heidi loves to eat food, Nicky told me, so if someone was smart, they should bring some chocolate eclairs to the session, and Im willing to bet that would make for some interesting stuff.

And for the record, I treat all the girls like princesses.
I cant help myself.
But I dont get involved off the clock with them, I respect their private lives. I might ***** once in while, but never go out with them.
Kathy?NY Tens.-Well, I asked Kathy, and even though I let her know it was BMM, and had Happy hooker speak with her for a reference, only so Kathy would know her girl would be in the safest hands with me. I asked Kathy if she has any girls, she said yes. The price was low, and I offered a 150-200 tip for the GFE stuff. All I care about is the bbbj. For 3 bjs, about 90 minutes or less of work, the girl was getting a 2 bill tip. Not bad, why wouldnt she send out a girl. Makes sense to me. That good business. I wish Kathy the best of luck with her business. It didnt work out, I got pissed, I moved on.
My posts are always 100% accurate regarding anything in this hobby.

I would think, any semi-intelligent poster, reading one of my reviews, and booking the girl, would post about shit treatment they got from Heidi after my, or wimpys, or seans reviews.
But that really hasnt happened yet. And to be honest, Im done with this shit. Its fucking old.
I get what I get because I treat a girl like gold. And they appreciate that. Any man that treats a girl like that, will always get the same treatment.
As a matter of fact, I told Heidi how come Wimpy gets last minute appts., and I never seem to. Funny, whats the answer to that one. Wimpy once a year, BMM 25 times a year. The answer is she treats almost all her good, emphasize good, customers, similar.
Now, please give me a fucking break, I need to relax because tomorrow, I got a really good one planned and I hope she reads this and offers me the best service on the planet.

Last edited:
It's also the reason that nearly every girl I and others speak to at ass-con parties, tell us that they met Bill Furniture and how he tells them he's some sort of celebrity.. and why does he say that.... because he gets SFT when he says that.
You're a bit off the mark on this one. I don't wanna do anything with most of the girls there, being that it would bankrupt me to do so. I'm just trying to be friendly to girls working in a sad environment.

(I always tell women I'm Mr. Pitiful. Then, they slap me after asking "Who the fuck is he?")

(Some johns get better service and services not offered to other johns (anal, BBBJ, etc.) It's always been that way.)

and ozzy, you got fucking balls and nerve to bring up that Kathy ny tens shit again....she sent(or attempted to send)
You question me. You think I lied?
I let that shit go and you bring it up......

Now, it sounds to me as if youre accusing me of trying to do something here again. She sent or attempted to send.
Id like to see the attempt she made.
Lets see her furnish me with the cell bills, and Ill come on this board, and Ill post that it was stupid driver or girl.
Ill apologize, and tell everyone Im sorry for acting like an ass, or maybe she should admit she fucked up royally.
I know what happened. Someone forgot completely, some where along the line, and noone had the balls to just let me know the truth.
How the fuck do you bring that stuff up again.

Just because you are a long time member of this and other boards, you have some fucking nerve bringing this shit up and questioning my word.

You have a 10 times bigger following on this and other boards then I ever will, and obviously make friends and socialize with hookers, so know alot more people than me, but please, dont ever question my accuracy.

And please answer this for me...im very curious.....how come shauna would want you to take out Jill, and spread the word what a doll she is outside the bedroom.
Were here to fuck them, not take them to broadway shows.
They get paid to suck my dick and swallow my cum, why do I give a fuck how nice a girl is outside my hotel room.
This, I dont understand.

Well

I am with Ozzy on this one. If you get service out of the ordinary because you are a special customer then it's prolly a bad idea to review that session. Before I starting seeing a certain provider we had many sessions that were out of the ordinary and she did things that I know for a fact she would not do with another "John". I would never put that in a review because if I did, everyone would be expecting the same thing. Then everyone thinks either your a liar or makes people think the provider isn't livin up to the standards of the review. It's bad on both ends......

ok, used to be one....so I want to know what I posted that Heidi did for me, in any of my reviews, that she didnt do for any customer.......Did I post that she swallowed, nope because she doesnt and never will, at least not with me.
Did she let me do her greek, nope, never happen. and I wouldnt mind if she did.
She gave me a few great blowjobs, and I watched her enjoy herself.
We had fun, we had plenty of time. Shit, this is so fucking redundant......

Heidi, Im sorry is any of my post ever cause you a problem.
Id never want to post anything that would hurt your career or earning potential.
You are the one of the finest looking women Ive ever met, in or out of Hobby, My opinion. You are sizzlling hot. Ill see you next week, thats right, Ill just keep seeing her every fucking week.

Last edited: