Heidi,Nickolette, and Me.(Dreams do come true)

pswope

One out of three
Random Thoughts

1. A cyber john's whose posts are perceived as possibly generating additional business will usually get better treatment,from savvy 'net working girls,than an unknown schmo.
2. Any john who becomes or has the potential to be a regular is going to get better treatment,than a 1 time shmo.
3. A cyber john reputed to spend more money,either in tips or hours,is going to get better treatment than a john perceived to be a penny pinching 1/2 hour schmo.
4. Even if you don't have 1,2,or 3, if you have a modicum of charm, you can still get the same treatment as johns in 1,2,or 3. maybe not as frequently.
5. Most john's are savvy enough to realize 1,2, and 3 and make the appropriate adjustments in their expectations.
6. Oz's bark is way worse than his bite (he's really a wussie)
7. I love BMM,but you personalize too much of this shit and become unecesaarily defensive. There is no correct way of whoring.You're a mad happy motherfucker-go with the flow.

Last edited:
(And there are some johns who won't go see board favorites as a matter of principle to avoid the complications. These are generally smart men. I will never disclose my board identity(ies) again to a prostitute even one I would otherwise like to see and who would schedule me if I told her my identity(ies).)

(This stuff gets to be very much like passing notes around the class room in Fourth Grade.)

(If I keep getting smacked when I say I'm Mr. Pitiful, I'm gonna say I'm Mack and make out like a bandit in my sly funny Burberry.)

jesus ozzy u missed what i have said a few times before

i said you can be a dick just like any other man in the world including my pops and i have said u are honest..and i even posted not long ago i heard u were nothing but cool so zip it..

I HAVE NO ISSUE WITH YOU..i think id be happy to meet u for a beer and i would still say u can be a dick to your face and buy u a beer..i call it like i see it..hell i know i can be a bitch on wheels and it really comes naturally..

pswope

One out of three
JC

I prefer adaptable adoption of PMBs handles. If I want a non-stop blowjob,I'm BMM. If I want to discuss John Lee Hooker's influence on Elvis,while munching on truffle empandas,I'm of course Mr Pitiful. if I want to see a 22 year old boho runaway looking for Greg Corso,then off course I'm you. Of course,if I don't want to talk at all,I'm slinkybender.

(nb- Lil mack's uncle got her the identical toggle coat for Xmas. I've advised her to stay away from all incall locations)

(I've figured it out. Allen and SB are the guys who were always in the back of the classroom controlling the flow of notes between urgent sweaty hands and expectant hearts in the Fourth Grade. Now that they've grown up, they've turned that skill for transmitting notes into a vocation.)

I only want to make one point here.
Why would Ozzy post anyone who sees this girl might feel ripped off.
Thats a horrible thing to post on any girl especially since hes never even seen her.
Shame on you ozzy.
There have been many, many reviews on her, all echoed mine.

Heidi is, and always has been, one of the best looking women in this profession.(ofcourse, just a good looking girl, but since were all talking working girls)
She gives her all every session and everyone that books her loves her. Its that simple.
Her smile, warmth, and skills are not found easily in this profession.

Last edited:
Enough Already

Originally posted by Ozzy
I hate to break the news to you and this is getting to be a waste of time but I'll say it one last time.. you don't have the biggest wallet, dick or personality that Heidi has ever met...... You have the biggest board persona. BMM... you readily admit that you don't spend over a certain price point and often work out multi hr deals with all the girls.... how about the guys who blindly walk in to a room and throw down double or triple a girls normal fee without blinking an eye? So you're not the big free spending cowboy that you think you are. You may spend allot because you do this every day but I'd bet that session by session I out spend you and am more generous to the girls.... And I can also assure you that you are no nicer or less demanding than I am when meeting a girl..... but unless I tell them I'm Ozzy I don't get call backs or treatment any more special than the average schmo.

I guarantee you that if I called as "Ozzy" that I'd get a call back and more… although after trashing her best client that’s probably moot now as well. Oh well..... it's her loss for never seeing me as joe schmo.
Stop the crying,Heidi always calls me back,and I'm just a regular guy(that treats her with respect).

And for the record,I've seen a number of girls that BMM has reviewed and have always received the same treatment.

Last edited:
Originally posted by BigMadM
so I want to know what I posted that Heidi did for me, in any of my reviews, that she didnt do for any customer.......
1) She's not Bi but she ate out her friend for you.

2) She doesn't kiss (at all) but she did it for you.

3) A three-way with Layla and Madison.... Didn't happen for anyone else and Layla has already admitted on this board that you may have gotten special treatment as well as discounts because of who you are "BMM" and the reviews you write (which ultimately mean more business for the agency)

That's three things right off the top of my head.. don't dare me to provide more or to have people step up and fess up about more.

That's what I meant by an inaccurate review.. I NEVER said you lied or that it didn't happen the way you said.

Look bmm you need to take a chill pill..... I NEVER said you lied about anything. I said Kathy ATTEMPTED to send you a girl during non business hours for her agency... because that's what YOU said in your bashing of her. That's A-T-T-E-M-P-T-E-D... That means tried but didn't succeed. She probably couldn't be reached because owners/operators of these agencies sleep until mid afternoon because their normal business hours are what... 8 or 9 pm until 6am? She tried to accommodate you "BMM" for a mid-morning appointment and she failed miserably. But YOU as the great "BMM" absolutely shredded her because this SPECIAL request didn't work out. So you lost $60 and a few hours of your time. So for one fucking morning you didn't get your 3 blowjobs and drop three loads. Did you read JL's post about the tons of money he wasted reading and believing reviews that promised and didn't deliver? The way you reacted I would have thought the girl and her driver walked into the room and put a fucking gun to your head and robbed you. I don't know Kathy from a hole in the wall, nor have I even used her agency... matter of fact (and Slinky can verify this) but I didn't even know Kathy and TENS were one and the same. (Shit! I ******ed him just the other day to ask if Jewel was the owner of hidden hidaway(?)). So I have no reason to defend her or her agency. I thought you took advantage of your powerful board persona to stick it to her (and but good) and her agency for something that wasn't done with intent and surly not with any malice. So that's why I'm a bit pissed off that you decide to use your persona and this board to your advantage when it suits you. You then later in that thread made a vague threat towards Madison or any other agency about how she/they better be on the ball if or when you "BMM" used their agencies or she/they could expect the same trashing that you gave Kathy. You can put any fucking spin on Kathy's reasons for sending YOU, "BMM" a girl during off hours when she's admitted that she never does that and didn't make any SPECIAL plans for being available when she would probably should have in case something went wrong. So she fucked up trying to apease one of UG major contributors.... and you let her know it... You could have made a post that you got stood up after making a special request so that the rest of us would know that Kathy or TENS is not reliable enough to carry thru on such requests... instead you cried like a bitch all over this board for 24 hours before she ever responded. You can sit here until you're blue in the face and never convince me or anyone else with half a brain that you NEED to mention that you are "BMM of UG" in order to clear everyones screening process because we all use the same hookers and agencies and know that to be total bull shit!

You further used your name and this board to request special service from your favorite provider for your birthday while I had my review wacked because the APM knew that I had somewhat special treatment because of my board persona... Treatment that although wasn't at my request was treatment that he knew wasn't available to the people who would be reading it.

I'm not saying that you request it (SFT)... but it certainly does come your way and your posts lately are showing that you are taking advantage of it and passing it along to readers of UG as if they can aquire the same.. and thats simply not the case. I can slap down a few grand and Heidi ain't eating out her friends for me so it's not a matter of money. I can be the sweetest guy in the world and she still ain't kissing me. If it's because you're a special client or a regular than say it.... don't post reviews that will lead people to believe that they can get what you get and don't throw it in our faces.

Tell you what... Since she already admitted it on the board... What if I had posted a review of the special treatment I got from April before she was ever Samantha Summers.... would that have been right when at the time she wasn't fucking just anyone... or just a few SPECIAL guys?

sean960.. You do one of two things and I'll apologize to you, bmm and the entire fucking board... make a date with Heidi and attempt to stick your tongue down her throat and get her to eat pussy for you.

that or line up a threeway with Layla and one of her girls...

If not than shut the fuck up about my crying. And you've got fucking nerve talking about ME crying when BMM put on that pathetic crying bullshit in his Kathy/TENS review thread... ANd I wasn't even posting when a whole bunch of people told him he'd gone off the deep end on that one so don't defend it as informative either.

Last edited:
Originally posted by Ozzy
1) She's not Bi but she ate out her friend for you.

2) She doesn't kiss (at all) but she did it for you.

3) A three-way with Layla and Madison.... Didn't happen for anyone else and Layla has already admitted on this board that you may have gotten special treatment as well as discounts because of who you are "BMM" and the reviews you write (which ultimately mean more business for the agency)

That's three things right off the top of my head.. don't dare me to provide more or to have people step up and fess up about more.

What did I do before april of last year without being a poster.
I dont know, I always got great service from any agency, Including CLPC.when I was just mike.

1.Heidi has experimented with women. Me and Nicky gave her a little push. Nothing special there. I had her with lexi, alot of fondling and touching, but I never understood the 2 girl thing until it was explained that the girls really have to be into each other, and not strangers. They just dont go down on anyone, at least not in the beginning.
2.ARe you sure about kissing? LFK.
3.Yeah, I remember that session. good stuff. That was the last day Madison worked for layla. Discounts from layla?
800 every time I saw a new girl. 100 off from second appt on....everyone got the same deal. Her girls were not looking to lose a nickel.
This could go on, but now I see you only want to discredit me for posting about this girl.
I dont know why the APM would delete your review.
Maybe he knows something.

cry like a bitch....i gave the agency until 2 to call me with an explanation. thats 3 hours after appt time...sufficient in my book.
I dont like being fucked over by anyone.